Saudi Arabia has Acquired the DF-21 Missiles says Retired Saudi General

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has Acquired the DF-21 Missiles says Saudi General

8b2bad9869782512a9a1f1533eae6a1f.jpg

Retired Saudi General Dr.Anwar Eshqi and advisor to the joint military council gives a statement to the media when asked about new acquisitions by the RSBMF and says "Saudi military did indeed receive the DF-21 missile from China and all integration of the missiles including a full maintenance and upgrade facility are complete" he further elaborated that the acquisition of these missiles are not meant as an offensive force by Saudi Arabia, but to further strengthen its mission to protect the holy places and other allied countries under its protective umbrella.

صحيفة عكاظ | شؤون الوطن | «رياح الشرق» تعزز ترسانة الردع و «الدبابة الطائرة» هجومية مدمرة

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8865139da61e525d963b4e15e2a2de45.jpg

Come on it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the RSBMF has expanded, building 3 new bases, and doubling its force and opening two new academies under its name.

View attachment 61176
Retired Saudi General Dr.Anwar Eshqi and advisor to the joint military council gives a statement to the media when asked about new acquisitions by the RSBMF and says "Saudi military did indeed receive the DF-21 missile from China and all integration of the missiles including a full maintenance and upgrade facility are complete" he further elaborated that the acquisition of these missiles are not meant as an offensive force by Saudi Arabia, but to further strengthen its mission to protect the holy places and other allied countries under its protective umbrella.

صحيفة عكاظ | شؤون الوطن | «رياح الشرق» تعزز ترسانة الردع و «الدبابة الطائرة» هجومية مدمرة

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 61177

Come on it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the RSBMF has expanded, building 3 new bases, and doubling its force and opening two new academies under its name.
Well pretty much that is an official confirmation

View attachment 61176

View attachment 61177

And I hope we soon hear about more long range faster Ballistic Missiles in Saudi Arsenal and also Cruise Missiles

Saudis have a great futuristic vision. They are preparing for the day when they will have to confront their own friend...."USA"

If this is true, doesn't it go against an international law citing export limitations on missiles with range greater than 300km ?

I am not against this deal ... rather i am happy but i would like to see how the US would react

If this is true, doesn't it go against an international law citing export limitations on missiles with range greater than 300km ?

I am not against this deal ... rather i am happy but i would like to see how the US would react

This treaty is literally becoming useless, Russia will soon withdraw from the treaty as well.

Do u really think the US of A did not know about this deal before hand and they r in a shock. lol

It depends when the deal was signed!

View attachment 61176

View attachment 61177

Well having a Missile with Range off 1500 KM is always good to have now Saudia needs to produce own more long range powerful ballistic missiles

That is an official statement by the government, which is a confirmation to what many experts have been suspecting. The timing is perfect to determine that it is an official one. To avoid this being viewed as an acceleration of tension, a retired Saudi General appears to have been assigned to do it, instead of active government personnel. This was aired on a government TV as I can see from the microphone. It is almost impossible that it was aired without an official approval that was already pre-planned.

Well having a Missile with Range off 1500 KM is always good to have now Saudia needs to produce own more long range powerful ballistic missiles

The DF-21 is 3000km without the reduced payload, so it is the same as the DF-3A.

But I do agree that perhaps KSA needs a longer range one.

Last edited:
I think better for all of the Middle Eastern countries to join in R&D with China and Russia on Solid and Liquid fuel rocket system to produce their own missiles.

I think better for all of the Middle Eastern countries to join in R&D with China and Russia on Solid and Liquid fuel rocket system to produce their own missiles.

Doubtfull that will materialize atleast with Arab states (Iran already has an advanced program and is under crippling sanction). US ensures Israel maintains military edge over arabs even excluding Samson option.

We didn't sign the MTCR. :tup:

So it's not legally binding for us.

Great to see this stuff in the Saudi inventory, we should work together more in the future. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom