What's new

Saudi and Arabs' Dress Cultures

The Ottomans conquered more for Islam than the Arabs could ever imagine.

Looking at them today is irrelevant, because they are in a weak position due to inferiority complex.

But they nearly stabbed the heart of Europe.

The most revered military generals of the Arabs was Salahudin Ayubi, who himself was a kurd.

Were those 1300 years solely because of the Arabs?

Why not mention the Persians, Turks, Mongols, Central Asians, Pashtuns, and Muslims of South Asia?

And what about the sailors of South East Asia?

What about the berbers that went to Spain?

Well the Islamic dynasties Khilafat Rashidun- Ummaid Dynasty- Abbassid Dynasty- Fatimd Dynasty- part of Mamluk Dynasty all originated from Arab- The Persians, Turks, Mongols all came later-

So its fair enough to say the Bedouins or Arabs in their traditional dresses invaded- conquered and ruled all of them until they fell-

Well the Islamic dynasties Khilafat Rashidun- Ummaid Dynasty- Abbassid Dynasty- Fatimd Dynasty- part of Mamluk Dynasty all originated from Arab- The Persians, Turks, Mongols all came later-

So its fair enough to say the Bedouins or Arabs in their traditional dresses invaded- conquered and ruled all of them until they fell-

Those same Arabs betrayed the Ottoman Muslim empire.

They are the ones today that would rather kiss a jew than shake hands with a shia muslim.

The Ottomans conquered more for Islam than the Arabs could ever imagine.

Looking at them today is irrelevant, because they are in a weak position due to inferiority complex.

But they nearly stabbed the heart of Europe.

The most revered military generals of the Arabs was Salahudin Ayubi, who himself was a kurd.

250px-Mohammad_adil-Rashidun-empire-at-its-peak-close.PNG

The Rashidun Empire reached its greatest extent under Caliph Uthman, in 654.

250px-Umayyad750ADloc.png

The Umayyad Caliphate at its greatest extent.

250px-Abbasids850.png

Abbasid Caliphate at its greatest extent, c. 850.

250px-FatimidCaliphate969.png

The Fatimid Caliphate at its peak, c. 969.

250px-Ottoman_Empire_16-17th_century.jpg

Greatest extent (red) with vassal states (light red) of the Ottoman Empire in 1590s.

who conquered more of Islam- consider again-
Most of Othman era states have reverted back to their original religion- i wont call it a success-

Those same Arabs betrayed the Ottoman Muslim empire.

They are the ones today that would rather kiss a jew than shake hands with a shia muslim.

Ofcourse- the arabs today are bunch of cowards now a days- and this coward era makes only a *** a fraction when plotted on a graph compared to their glorious history-

not we. infact you are stuck in looking for a flawed reason aka meaning of dress.

For that matter if one should ask you what is meaning of shalwar kameez dressing what will you reply?

Yes ofc, I would explain shalwar kameez. Strange ogal I don't get it, Japanese wear it? Why would Arabs which make themselves look stupid?

Yes ofc, I would explain shalwar kameez. Strange ogal I don't get it, Japanese wear it? Why would Arabs which make themselves look stupid?

Many in India and Pakistan wear dhoti as well as in BD. For others this will be making themselves look more stupid.

and no there is no meaning of shalwar kameez either. Its just an attire just like other ones

Another fact- Feast on it-

Just as Urdu was a language of foreign Army-
Shalwar Kameez was the dress worn by foreign mainly Turk- Arab Army-

I have a very serious question so please don't thing it is yindoo trolling. I've always wanted to know, so thought this would be a good place to ask.

Is there anything worn under these flowing robes like an undergarment or is this it? Asking for both genders, so please don't think I'm being smutty.

I have a very serious question so please don't thing it is yindoo trolling. I've always wanted to know, so thought this would be a good place to ask.

Is there anything worn under these flowing robes like an undergarment or is this it? Asking for both genders, so please don't think I'm being smutty.

Yup they wear-
Traditionally Shalwar :woot:-
Modern way boxers-

Many in India and Pakistan wear dhoti as well as in BD. For others this will be making themselves look more stupid.

and no there is no meaning of shalwar kameez either. Its just an attire just like other ones

I get your point. I understand well, Saudi Arabia is a country where Islam was occurred via Hajj and Medinah. For 1.5 billion Muslim followers, everyone look up at the Saudi's fully dress example and women covered except eyes. I don't think thin ogal was the mean to protect their head from heated sun.

The meaning of Western dress code for suit, tie and pant is very professional, educating, and trustability hai na.

I get your point. I understand well, Saudi Arabia is a country where Islam was occurred via Hajj and Medinah. For 1.5 billion Muslim followers, everyone look up at the Saudi's fully dress example and women covered except eyes. I don't think thin ogal was the mean to protect their head from heated sun.

The meaning of Western dress code for suit, tie and pant is very professional, educating, and trustability hai na

i can understand what was your inetntion to start this silly thread :)))

anyway can you provide me proof what arabs were wearing before Islam? :))))

What Saudis are wearing is their right. They have different weather and different conditions. whatever suits them they will wear.

and indeed ogal protects the head from heat . We here in Peshawar use such a romal or piece of cloth in hot summer to save our head going bonker due to heat.

ANd oh as far suit and tie well my officeboy wears such a "sofisticated" dress and indeed it makes him an edicated chap :P

i can understand what was your inetntion to start this silly thread :)))

anyway can you provide me proof what arabs were wearing before Islam? :))))

What Saudis are wearing is their right. They have different weather and different conditions. whatever suits them they will wear.

and indeed ogal protects the head from heat . We here in Peshawar use such a romal or piece of cloth in hot summer to save our head going bonker due to heat.

ANd oh as far suit and tie well my officeboy wears such a "sofisticated" dress and indeed it makes him an edicated chap :P

okay.

I found very few, these are 1800s. :D

ottoman-empire-costumes-26-227x300.jpg

ottoman-empire-costumes-22.jpg

traditional-egyptian-costumes-0090.jpg

LOL....think about 21st Century, we no longer live in stone age century, world is changing quickly except Arabs riding camels.

okay.

I found very few, these are 1800s. :D

ottoman-empire-costumes-26-227x300.jpg

ottoman-empire-costumes-22.jpg

traditional-egyptian-costumes-0090.jpg

LOL....think about 21st Century, we no longer live in stone age century, world is changing quickly except Arabs riding camels.

:)))))) and did you check that background in these pics?

Above all these also mitigate the false claims of neoliberals against Islam and imposition of dress.

anyway everyone has right to dress the way s/he wants.

i dont find anything stupid about this dress as well as skirt.

nothing to do with changing time. When men was in stone age he was NAKED. with civilization growing he understood that covering private parts were more civilized then going naked.

:)))))) and did you check that background in these pics?

Above all these also mitigate the false claims of neoliberals against Islam and imposition of dress.

anyway everyone has right to dress the way s/he wants.

i dont find anything stupid about this dress as well as skirt.

nothing to do with changing time. When men was in stone age he was NAKED. with civilization growing he understood that covering private parts were more civilized then going naked.

You are right. But Shalwar Kameez is better than Arab robes. :)

Back
Top Bottom