What's new

A Saudi Rave Sparks Debate Over Kingdom’s Cultural Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftist diarrhea.
Srsly.. banda pata ni kaha kaha phonch gya... "from early Islam was communism" to "I eat eggs daily" to spewing hatred toward a Hindu guru.. wtaf, man 🤣

------------------------------------

yo @jamahir .. mere ghar pe to aksar aisey scenes dekhey jaatey hain

why are you like this ?

dcc.JPG

your neverending list of binary thinking BS

hindu vote modi so hindu is bad

modi is capitalist .. very very bad

muslim wear burka so muslim is bad

car pollute, bad

very bad

males riding bikes bad, fit females bad, fat chicks good

communism gib free .. is good

its just like a neverending list of complaints about the world

------
maa cho teri paen di pxdi, bsdk !

asli Saudi log bc khush hain, MBS is wildly popular there, he's endeared himself to the masses of youth and young people, he's doing all these good things and securing their future, and chipping away at a bad global reputation that had come to stick to them.

kya ye gaddafi gaddafi laga ke rakhey ho 10+ years later too... ?

I know a shite tonne of Russian people, in real life.. NOBODY (or none of them, at the very least) are clamouring to go back to Soviet communism.. nobody.

I know people who have traveled to Cuba, yeah.. not communist either. China ? nope, about as far from communist as it can get in the real sense.

Its gone, bro.. stick a fork in it already. been gone for a while to be honest... heck, I know JNU people ffs, and they're not commie either, would you believe it ? :cheesy:

you have to be super deluded to believe that text book communism can actually work as espoused by Marx etc.. no possible.

anyway.. back on topic.. MBS banda sahi hai imo, and I am not surprised the younger educated Saudi crowd loves him to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom