What's new

Saudi and Arabs' Dress Cultures

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is the meaning of traditional Ogal along with Shumagg which was seen recognizedly terrorists by million people worldwide. When you wear Ogal, do you feel like King or superior over others.

kandura.jpg

IMG_1241-1024x768.jpg

Saudi-Men.jpg

Saudi-King-Abdullah-speak-007.jpg

images

0013729e4abe0bf732b94a.jpg

Saudi+women+attends+the+traditional+Arda+dance,+or+War+dance,+during+the+Janadriyah+Festival+of+Heritage+and+Culture,+on+the+outskirts+of+the+Saudi+capital+Riyadh,+Saudi+Arabia,+Thursday,+April+1,+2010.jpg

images

saudi-womens-voting-rights.jpg

Man I dont know if I would be able to live there. I'd love the food though. My cousin lives there and he loves it. I'd probably move there for food and hot weather.

What is the meaning of traditional Ogal along with Shumagg which was seen recognizedly terrorists by million people worldwide. When you wear Ogal, do you feel like King or superior over others.

kandura.jpg

IMG_1241-1024x768.jpg

Saudi-Men.jpg

Saudi-King-Abdullah-speak-007.jpg

images

0013729e4abe0bf732b94a.jpg

Saudi+women+attends+the+traditional+Arda+dance,+or+War+dance,+during+the+Janadriyah+Festival+of+Heritage+and+Culture,+on+the+outskirts+of+the+Saudi+capital+Riyadh,+Saudi+Arabia,+Thursday,+April+1,+2010.jpg

images

saudi-womens-voting-rights.jpg
First it is their dress and secondly it is more close to requirements of Sunnah and What HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has told Muslims dress should be

Respectfully disagree. I think Islam does recognize differences and people are free to wear in accordance with their culture with certain limits.

I was saying something else I was saying Islam requires a clothe to be loose and not tight and also not see through and also not like other gender and also not like kafirs and this dress fills that requirements quite well this one and our Shalwar Kameez specially for men now a days the ladies Shalwar Kameez are not full filling these requirements

I was saying something else I was saying Islam requires a clothe to be loose and not tight and also not see through and also not like other gender and also not like kafirs and this dress fills that requirements quite well this one and our Shalwar Kameez specially for men now a days the ladies Shalwar Kameez are not full filling these requirements

I don't know, have rudimentary knowledge of Islamic religion.

@iranigirl2

Do Iranians have cultural dress?

Whenever I see Iranians they wearing jeans and t shirt. How does such a civilization not have cultural dress?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yours and their weather demand for different kind of dress :)))))

you cant walk in desert while wearing a bikini or barmooda ( hope i spell it rightly) :P

Aunty I always wear shalwar kameez. Even in US when I go to Jumaa.

My grandfather used to wear chador in summer, but he said that was so he could get air to his legs. :rofl:

But me personally, I love shalwar kameez.

Back
Top Bottom