What's new

Satanic Temple to distribute materials to school children in Florida

But spaghetti is not pasta, is it? I am confused now. :D
His Holiness goes by many holy names - but in essence, He is one.

You ought to read The Gospel of the Flying Sphagetti Monster to dispel all doubts and save yourself from a horrible hell. FSM has made it clear that anybody who goes to hell will be in a miserable state of existence for eternity, with stale beer and strippers with STDs.

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Lord is running a discount with unlimited bread in OG, you shall have the spiciest sauce to repent in full.

The Lord is certainly Merciful, and shall reduce your sins by the Ounces of Sauce you shall consume.

I am saved! I am saved! I am SAVED!!!! :D

4c8e793b64e192985bad1028b9664883.jpg

They're are not atheist, they corrupt people and use the satanic symbol
They're atheists, they use the symbol of the devil to mock religious people, in particular the Catholic church. They don't actually believe in the devil, and only use him to express their atheistic belief.

You defend the Devil? You're good at rhetoric but you can't show blend honest atheist with people calling to murder, to lie and to deceive people

Where are they preaching to murder, or lie or to deceive people? Don't pull facts from your ***.

Creationism was never part of my diet , i think that theory is restricted to American schools

It's widespread in southern public schools, west and north is free from it.

They're atheists, they use the symbol of the devil to mock religious people, in particular the Catholic church. They don't actually believe in the devil, and only use him to express their atheistic belief.
Lolllll

And they will make ritual sacrifices to mock the humans? I don't have to worry about that

Where are they preaching to murder, or lie or to deceive people? Don't pull facts from your ***.

It's widespread in southern public schools, west and north is free from it.
So they preach love after you? Hahahaa
If they are an hedonist sect, they wouldn't be worshipping Satan

You don't also say that it's very hedonist to make crimes like a sociopath. If they worship Satan and don't work for the universal love they are a criminal gang, and the fact that they can flood the US schools with their books prove that USA is dead, totally conquered by sabathean satanism

Last edited:
So it will be a shiny cool religion, right?
Actually we know what it looks like: the FEMEN. They will blasphemate everybody except judaism

It will be a trojan for new pedophile laws like the news laws in France

So i'am free to rob you? To call to kill you?:cheesy:

What does freedom of religion has any thing to do with killing people

Actually the Bible Belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Protestants are the ones they are really targeting.
Sure, but this particular group started out as a black parody of the Catholic church, including having a black mass.

Lolllll

And they will make ritual sacrifices to mock the humans? I don't have to worry about that
When did they sacrifice humans? You're making yourself look like a fool.

So they preach love after you? Hahahaa
If they are an hedonist sect, they wouldn't be worshipping Satan

You don't also say that it's very hedonist to make crimes like a sociopath. If they worship Satan and don't work for the universal love they are a criminal gang, and the fact that they can flood the US schools with their books prove that USA is dead, totally conquered by sabathean satanism
Except that I've told you they don't worship the devil. They use satanist symbology to promote their atheism.

Your sense of logic is so damn black and white. How are they a criminal gang? Where did they break the law? They're doing this precisely because they were accidentally given an opening by bigoted Christian groups that were trying to do the exact same thing. This is only happening in a few states, how in the hell does it make the US union dead?

I've read enough of your crap to know that you have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know why the mods tolerate you.

Last edited:
What does freedom of religion has any thing to do with killing people
satanism is hatred, didn't you know?

Sure, but this particular group started out as a black parody of the Catholic church, including having a black mass.

When did they sacrifice humans? You're making yourself look like a fool.

Except that I've told you they don't worship the devil. They use satanist symbology to promote their atheism.

Your sense of logic is so damn black and white. How are they a criminal gang? Where did they break the law? They're doing this precisely because they were accidentally given an opening by bigoted Christian groups that were trying to do the exact same thing. This is only happening in a few states, how in the hell does it make the US union dead?

I've read enough of your crap to know that you have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know why the mods tolerate you.
So they take the symbol of Satan and they are not satanist?
They could very well create a new symbol. Don't forget the Devil is a master in deception

What i wanted to point is that slowly they make people accept satanism and even they are doing their satanic things, some people will always listen them and find it normal.
If you can accept that they make satanic rites to mock religion, so why would you bother if they make ritual sacrifices?

It looks like you've been mystified by him. Resist like in the lord of the rings, don't get in the dark side

Last edited:
had to search wikipedia for them. Well I dont suppose they will succeed. A bad decision by school.

They're are not atheist, they corrupt people and use the satanic symbol
Contrary to popular belief, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve "devil worship" or worship of any deities. It is an atheistic philosophy that uses the character of Satan as a symbol of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by humans over the course of time. Satan (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן satan, meaning "adversary") is seen as a symbol of defiance to the conservatism of mainstream philosophical and religious currents, mainly Abrahamic religions, that see this character as their antithesis.

From the same link.

I guess your country will also make children sacrifice and say it's only a belief
The Constitution protects Religious freedom and lack of religiousness, but it does not protect murder and human sacrifice is murder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom