What's new

Satanic Temple to distribute materials to school children in Florida

So they take the symbol of Satan and they are not satanist?
They could very well create a new symbol. Don't forget the Devil is a master in deception

What i wanted to point is that slowly they make people accept satanism and even they are doing their satanic things, some people will always listen them and find it normal.
If you can accept that they make satanic rites to mock religion, so why would you bother if they make ritual sacrifices?

It looks like you've been mystified by him. Resist like in the lord of the rings, don't get in the dark side
They're satanists in name only, not in belief. They use Satan, because what better symbol to mock religious people than the devil himself? Creating a new symbol just wouldn't have the same impact.

Because they're not making satanic rites to mock religion. I don't even think you know what "satanic rites" even means. They're using demon symbolism to mock religion, that does not mean that they themselves believe in satan. Why would I bother if they make ritual sacrifices? Because that would be against the law. They're being allowed to operate, so they're obviously working within the realm of law.

Who am I being mystified by? The devil? So anyone who disagrees with you, or calls your out on your obviously dumb posts is a devil worshipper, or someone who's being tempted by the devil?

How dare you insult everyone's intelligence!

They're satanists in name only, not in belief. They use Satan, because what better symbol to mock religious people than the devil himself? Creating a new symbol just wouldn't have the same impact.

Because they're not making satanic rites to mock religion. I don't even think you know what "satanic rites" even means. They're using demon symbolism to mock religion, that does not mean that they themselves believe in satan. Why would I bother if they make ritual sacrifices? Because that would be against the law. They're being allowed to operate, so they're obviously working within the realm of law.

Who am I being mystified by? The devil? So anyone who disagrees with you, or calls your out on your obviously dumb posts is a devil worshipper, or someone who's being tempted by the devil?

How dare you insult everyone's intelligence!
No, they are using Satan from the Hebrew version שָּׂטָן satan meaning adversary, as a symbol of defiance. They are not mocking religion.

No, they are using Satan from the Hebrew version שָּׂטָן satan meaning adversary, as a symbol of defiance. They are not mocking religion.
LaVeyan Satanism was created as a direct parody of the Catholic church, from the "black mass" to the "black pope". It was created to directly challenge religious beliefs, and advocates materialism over spiritualism.

When I say "mock", I don't mean insult, what I mean is challenge religious belief through parody. That is exactly what this brand of satanism is, they even have a "Satanic bible" written by Anton LaVey himself. They have a priesthood and a hierarchy that loosely mirrors the Catholic hierarchy. If they're not parodying, than I don't know what they're doing.

LaVeyan Satanism was created as a direct parody of the Catholic church, from the "black mass" to the "black pope". It was created to directly challenge religious beliefs, and advocates materialism over spiritualism.

When I say "mock", I don't mean insult, what I mean is challenge religious belief through parody. That is exactly what this brand of satanism is, they even have a "Satanic bible" written by Anton LaVey himself. They have a priesthood and a hierarchy that loosely mirrors the Catholic hierarchy. If they're not parodying, than I don't know what they're doing.

"Rather than hold a 'Black Mass,' in 1966 Anton LaVey held a ceremony at his home ('The Black House') before shaving his head and announcing Anno Satanas – the (first) Year of Satan. Afterwards, prominent members of the Church of Satan would hold 'High Mass' on Friday nights at The Black House, as verified in the aforementioned interview." From wikipedia.

The Black Mass was used to mock the Roman Catholic Church, but Anton LaVey was against that. It also went against some of his teachings.

And the Satanic Bible is probably just called that not out of mockery but because "Bible" is usually a term referred to important books of religion. It sounds more important to say the Satanic Bible rather than just the Satanic Book: A collection of essays, observations, and rituals published by Anton LaVey in 1969.

Other similarities are most likely just coincidental.

Why not remove In God we trust from dollar bills?
Why not remove In God we trust from dollar bills?

So "God" is christian !!

'Evidence' keeps changing. Darwanist theory is no longer valid since it has morphed into something else entirely. No one teaches Evolution as a 'fact'. Its taught as a 'theory' for a reason.

is there any theory other than evolution which can nearly explain well Evolution of life!

The term 'satanism' is mere propaganda to show atheists in a bad light. If Atheism is satanism, then i'm a Satan worshiper.
Not only atheism, anything that does not conform becomes 'satanic'. We are all Satanic. :D

is there any theory other than evolution which can nearly explain well Evolution of life!
Adam and Eve - is another theory. We are a huge incestuous family of humanity. (Pardon my expression, there ain't any other way to express it)

Not only atheism, anything that does not conform becomes 'satanic'. We are all Satanic. :D

Adam and Eve - is another theory. We are a huge incestuous family of humanity. (Pardon my expression, there ain't any other way to express it)

Incestuous as well as non sexual reproductive ! Remember Eve was formed from the ribs of Adam.

Contrary to popular belief, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve "devil worship" or worship of any deities. It is an atheistic philosophy that uses the character of Satan as a symbol of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by humans over the course of time. Satan (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן satan, meaning "adversary") is seen as a symbol of defiance to the conservatism of mainstream philosophical and religious currents, mainly Abrahamic religions, that see this character as their antithesis.

I think you two are confusing two groups.

The "Church of Satan" founded by the LaVeyan people.
Official Church of Satan Website | churchofsatan.com

and the "Satanic Temple" which was founded only a few years ago by a totally different group
http://thesatanictemple.com/

http://www.freep.com/article/20140915/NEWS05/309150017/Tea-Party-Satanist-Detroit
"Even the Church of Satan, claiming thousands of members worldwide, is quick to distance itself from the Satanic Temple, despite agreement on atheism, individualism and affinity for pentagrams."

Last edited:
Contrary to popular belief, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve "devil worship" or worship of any deities. It is an atheistic philosophy that uses the character of Satan as a symbol of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by humans over the course of time. Satan (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן satan, meaning "adversary") is seen as a symbol of defiance to the conservatism of mainstream philosophical and religious currents, mainly Abrahamic religions, that see this character as their antithesis.
Lucifer means litterally the "light bringer". You have to chose your side or beeing neutral, and if you chose the Satan's side you will pay the price

The Devil in the monotheists religions is a character well known for disguising as a virtue person and liying very well. But even with ther words they can't deceive people who have a little morale, and i see their ugly face behind their relieving words

The Constitution protects Religious freedom and lack of religiousness, but it does not protect murder and human sacrifice is murder.
Don't worry it will slowly come, satanism, pedophilia were forbidden and it's slowly becoming the norm in the NATO countries, because the zionist want to call the antichrist to provoke the coming of the Messiah

Lucifer means litterally the "light bringer". You have to chose your side or beeing neutral, and if you chose the Satan's side you will pay the price
The Devil in the monotheists religions is a character well known for disguising as a virtue person and liying very well. But even with ther words they can't deceive people who have a little morale, and i see their ugly face behind their relieving words
Did you even read what I post or is your comprehension that bad? satan and lucifer are two different things in Hebrew that were translated as the same, Judaism doesn't even have a Satan type figure or a hell that is even remotely close to the Satan found in Christianity or Islam. satan in Hebrew means adversary, that is what these people are talking about, they are taking a Hebrew word satan, not Satan as in devil, satan as in adversary.

So in translation they are the Church of Adversary.

Don't worry it will slowly come, satanism, pedophilia were forbidden and it's slowly becoming the norm in the NATO countries, because the zionist want to call the antichrist to provoke the coming of the Messiah
What do you mean by pedophilia? Pedophilia is still against the law and isn't becoming the norm.

I think you two are confusing two groups.

The "Church of Satan" founded by the LaVeyan people.
Official Church of Satan Website | churchofsatan.com

and the "Satanic Temple" which was founded only a few years ago by a totally different group
http://thesatanictemple.com/

http://www.freep.com/article/20140915/NEWS05/309150017/Tea-Party-Satanist-Detroit
"Even the Church of Satan, claiming thousands of members worldwide, is quick to distance itself from the Satanic Temple, despite agreement on atheism, individualism and affinity for pentagrams."
I am talking about the Church of Satan, maybe you are the one confused.

Did you even read what I post or is your comprehension that bad? satan and lucifer are two different things in Hebrew that were translated as the same, Judaism doesn't even have a Satan type figure or a hell that is even remotely close to the Satan found in Christianity or Islam. satan in Hebrew means adversary, that is what these people are talking about, they are taking a Hebrew word satan, not Satan as in devil, satan as in adversary.

So in translation they are the Church of Adversary.

Lucifer, Satan,Belzebuth,Belphegor... There are a lot of names for the same character. But the most commonly used are Satan and Lucifer

Satan means adversary so why would i be his disciple? It's clearly written that we don't have to hang around with him. Satanism doesn't necessary mean you enter a dark cave with the members and Satan himself.
It would be too obvious, actually evil is more subtile, like making the person making mistakes that will ruin his life, that what is commonly called pact with the Devil

They will of course deny that they are with Satan even they erect statues for him, because the Devil is malicious. The leaders clearly worship the lies and apply this principle

They are like the most brillant magicians, and it seems like you have been trapped or the Devil speaks through your mouth

What do you mean by pedophilia? Pedophilia is still against the law and isn't becoming the norm.
They disguised it as the gender theory, and they teach the kids at school that beeing a boy or a girl can be chosen, that there are no sexual normality, and they teach them sexual pleasures

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom