What's new

Satanic Temple to distribute materials to school children in Florida

They disguised it as the gender theory, and they teach the kids at school that beeing a boy or a girl can be chosen, that there are no sexual normality, and they teach them sexual pleasures

Where are these schools? Are they open for enrollment? It is never too late to learn all this. :D

Lucifer, Satan,Belzebuth,Belphegor... There are a lot of names for the same character. But the most commonly used are Satan and Lucifer
I am not talking about the character, I am and the Church of Satan are talking about the meaning of the Hebrew word which when translated is adversary. An adversary is someone who opposes or attacks, you are an adversary to my posts, in Hebrew I would say "you are satan to my posts".

They disguised it as the gender theory, and they teach the kids at school that beeing a boy or a girl can be chosen, that there are no sexual normality, and they teach them sexual pleasures
First of all Sex Education isn't a disguised version of pedophilia, it teaches the sex organs of males and females, it teaches that you must have sperm and a female egg to fertilize each other to began the process of pregnancy, then it talks about the stages of pregnancy and the females hormonal response (beginning production of milk in breasts). They do not teach that being a boy or girl can be chosen, they do not say there is no sexual normality, and they don' t teach sexual pleasures, if you find anything sexually pleasurable in Sex Ed then you are extremely abnormal. It is Sex Anatomy which has nothing to do with the pleasurable action of having sex.

Where are these schools? Are they open for enrollment? It is never too late to learn all this. :D
It's about all schools, i've not posted news about that here and it was a mistake.

Here you can see the books distributed to the kids. The first books says "Dad wears a dress". The 2nd book is titled "Tango has 2 fathers and why not?".
The 3rd is called "Jean has 2 moms"

As you can see the picture of the first book is quite ugly and scary

It is feared that the pedophile lobby use it as a trojan to adopt kids and rape them, and it's true that some intellectuals are openly pedophile and has never been worried about that: Cohn Bendit, Thierry lévy

5540513fb19b82bfd9569ee73a7b9e37._.jpg

I am not talking about the character, I am and the Church of Satan are talking about the meaning of the Hebrew word which when translated is adversary. An adversary is someone who opposes or attacks, you are an adversary to my posts, in Hebrew I would say "you are satan to my posts".
But in the westerner countries Satan is the Devil, and it's like a forbidden word. The people of this church make satanist statues so we don't have any doubts about their intentions

The signs they use are taken from the genuine satanic rites and as you can see they put children near the statue, because satanists are pedophiles, they love everything that is nasty, they think they must flatter the Devil with their bad behaviour

First of all Sex Education isn't a disguised version of pedophilia, it teaches the sex organs of males and females, it teaches that you must have sperm and a female egg to fertilize each other to began the process of pregnancy, then it talks about the stages of pregnancy and the females hormonal response (beginning production of milk in breasts). They do not teach that being a boy or girl can be chosen, they do not say there is no sexual normality, and they don' t teach sexual pleasures, if you find anything sexually pleasurable in Sex Ed then you are extremely abnormal. It is Sex Anatomy which has nothing to do with the pleasurable action of having sex.
It's not about sexual education as biology, but like sexology. They teach them the anal pleasure, the fellation...

It's not about sexual education as biology, but like sexology. They teach them the anal pleasure, the fellation...
I took the class twice, once in middle school and once in high school, no where do they teach that bs you keep saying.

But in the westerner countries Satan is the Devil, and it's like a forbidden word. The people of this church make satanist statues so we don't have any doubts about their intentions
The signs they use are taken from the genuine satanic rites and as you can see they put children near the statue, because satanists are pedophiles, they love everything that is nasty, they think they must flatter the Devil with their bad behaviour
How many times do I have to tell you? The Church of Satan and I are referring to satan not as the Devil but as a Hebrew translation of adversary.

It's about all schools, i've not posted news about that here and it was a mistake.
Here you can see the books distributed to the kids. The first books says "Dad wears a dress". The 2nd book is titled "Tango has 2 fathers and why not?".
The 3rd is called "Jean has 2 moms"

You do realize that school curricula are approved by local boards with involvement of the parents and the teachers to ensure that all state requirements are met. The system self regulates very well. Besides, the books you have quoted are in French. Where are they used in USA?

You do realize that school curricula are approved by local boards with involvement of the parents and the teachers to ensure that all state requirements are met. The system self regulates very well. Besides, the books you have quoted are in French. Where are they used in USA?
Not necessary when it's a satanist regime

I took the class twice, once in middle school and once in high school, no where do they teach that bs you keep saying.

How many times do I have to tell you? The Church of Satan and I are referring to satan not as the Devil but as a Hebrew translation of adversary.
It's a new program. Since Sarkozy we have the impression of a continuous destructive series of laws are destroying slowly everything

Not necessary when it's a satanist regime

It's a new program. Since Sarkozy we have the impression of a continuous destructive series of laws are destroying slowly everything

When did Sarkozy become President of the United States? Or did Florida secede the Union and join France?

So you think that it is happening that way in France it must be the same in the USA? Were you talking about France this whole time making it look like you were talking about the USA?

I was talking about the program in the US not France, I have no idea what France's program is so next time instead of wasting time specify which country you are talking about.

The term 'satanism' is mere propaganda to show atheists in a bad light. If Atheism is satanism, then i'm a Satan worshiper.

We will get many more GODs and Religion once we have contact with the third kind/Intelligent Alliens!!

:devil::devil::devil:

So you think that it is happening that way in France it must be the same in the USA? Were you talking about France this whole time making it look like you were talking about the USA?

I was talking about the program in the US not France, I have no idea what France's program is so next time instead of wasting time specify which country you are talking about.
Look at the statue again, satanists are well known for their mental problems about the children. They love corrupting, raping, killing the children

I don't live in USA, but i bet they are like in France where there are suspicions of organized pedophile lobby among the elite

And what relation is that?
The secret sabathean satanic children sacrifice

Back
Top Bottom