What's new

Salman Rushdie stabbed in New York. - Just in.

They're saying its light wound.
But then again authorities are hiding the facts also.

There is already enough problems in America Mass shootings just google it and you will see it how many school kids have lost their lives to school shootings

America needs to start banning hate preachers like Salman Rushdie and send them Back to India 🇮🇳so they can go do that shit back in their own country it will also save lot of Air time on Media

Pakistan, Sometimes?
Bangladesh, Rarely?

Then, Search in Google, You will find answer.

Yes, Iranian made Rushdie popular, even very popular, He was just an auther.
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was/is very popular Iranian religious personality. After Saudis, Iranian have very strong hold among [Shia] Muslims, but not than Saudis due to religious places in Saudis. So Khomeini tried to get more influence among Muslims by giving fatwa of killing Rushdie. So, all international media got attention for this.

If Rushdie killed in this attack, killer will be hero in Muslims, but Rushdie will be hero among all non Muslims, killer will give bad name to his country, religion.

Why dont you search in google and provide the numbers. Should be easy peasy.

Hero? Most muslims dosent even know who Rushdie is. Most muslims dosent even know who Khomeini is.

Rushdie was mere a pawn and thats the saddest part of his whole career. In western and indian circles Rushdie was labeled «intellectual» «freethinker» and all those mumbo jumbo words media use when someone who fits their narrative is given airtime.

Salman Rushdie was a house ni**a and he became rich by being just that.

There is already enough problems in America Mass shootings just google it and you will see it how many school kids have lost their lives to school shootings

America needs to start banning hate preachers like Salman Rushdie and send them Back to India so they can go do that shit back in their own country it will also save lot of Air time on Media
Witness;

Roger Warner of Cleveland, Ohio, was sitting on the front row at the amphitheater with his wife when Rushdie was attacked. Mr. Warner said he saw a tall, slender man leap onto the stage from the left side and begin attacking Salman Rushdie. He thought the man had punched Rushdie three or four times in the face. Then he saw the blood. “He was covered with blood and there was blood running down onto the floor,” Mr. Warner said. “I just saw blood all around his eyes and running down his cheek.”
-New York Times

They are making it seem much better and brighter than what actually happened. Hiding the facts, because witnesses describe something much more than just a light neck wound.

America needs to start banning hate preachers like Salman Rushdie and send them Back to India so they can go do that shit back in their own country it will also save lot of Air time on Media
Exactly, America is going through overhaul of Gun ownership laws.
There are Gun lobbyist standing up for Gun proposition laws.
Lets see what Biden Administration does, which is nothing.

US needs to cancel all Indian visa & H1-B & deport them all back to India.

American tax payers money is being wasted on him to transport him through helicopters
Emergency airlift isn't free, it will be added to his medical bill.

wtf :flame:My wallet. :flame:.

How many people would rather just die than find a 40k medical bill

Exactly, America is going through overhaul of Gun ownership laws.
There are Gun lobbyist standing up for Gun proposition laws.
Lets see what Biden Administration does, which is nothing.

US needs to cancel all Indian visa & H1-B & deport them all back to India.
Yep and dont forget India is a breeding ground for the rapist

Pure filth imported from India Including Salman Rushdie 🤮
An Indian-origin owner of a strip club in the US state of Louisiana has been charged with the rape of a 16-year-old girl who was in an intoxicated state, according to media reports.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...n-in-us-charged-with-rape-119120601233_1.html

Indian-origin man charged with rape of minor in Australia​

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...n-australia/story-qCIYq7N3KqaVV35taFyDeJ.html

That's right and it's SUPER expensive. Last time a friend of a friend fell off a mountain climb and his helicopter medivac bill was $65,000+!

Probably covered by Insurance people like him and incompetent Biden all have insurances atleast shit like this wasn't happening during Trump time he suspended H-1B Visa to the Indians

But again these Indians would Make Mighty claims about " supaaaa powaaa India " and they dont care about America but if America announces they will allow entries to all Indians they will all line up at the Delhi Airport ready to leave their gangu land behind

They are saying he's still alive, but did not mention the condition,

I dunno a neck would is pretty hard to survive, and survival usually means life-time damage to speech and breathing.

Thanks for posting that update. That was crazy and I am surprised, knowing quite well who he is (despite the 3+ decades since the fatwa) that even still, these types of theater celebrity discussions and public events inside closed buildings usually involve a very high security protocol. The weapon must've been very small but dangerous enough and it does sound like they're trying to keep the extent of his injuries low. If this guy was witnessed to have motioned "at least 6 times in a punching or stabbing manner" and "there was blood all over him and everywhere" and a stab in the neck where the jugular vein is doesn't sound very good. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in critical condition ATM.

Young guy, too.

1660334307821.png

1660334331425.png

I remember this entire ordeal when this stupid book came out. It actually had bad reviews from what I remember as it was a silly novel about some dream or something, but certainly made much more popular by Khomeini's fatwa which most likely made the book sell a lot more than it would've otherwise. I was young at the time but remember it very well and especially about 10 years later or so when a popular pop band that recorded a cover of "Peace Train" by Cat Stevens (then called Yusuf Islam) suddenly stopped playing that song because Yusuf was asked by a BBC journalist if he agreed with the fatwa, and he somewhat reluctantly explained that it would be sanctioned under Islamic law and that he would agree with it. That did bring about a lot of negative reactions to the British, mega super star and specifically the song because of its title and message. Those were some very interesting times, to say the least.

If Khomeini hadn't issued fatwa then more people dared to do so

Whoever insults Islam must die in a bad way or stay home lifetime

Thanks for posting that update. That was crazy and I am surprised, knowing quite well who he is (despite the 3+ decades since the fatwa) that even still, these types of theater celebrity discussions and public events inside closed buildings usually involve a very high security protocol. The weapon must've been very small but dangerous enough and it does sound like they're trying to keep the extent of his injuries low. If this guy was witnessed to have motioned "at least 6 times in a punching or stabbing manner" and "there was blood all over him and everywhere" and a stab in the neck where the jugular vein is doesn't sound very good. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in critical condition ATM.
When it comes to official sources, theirs barely any word, but witness seem to describe something much more violent so I am also under the impression that his condition is worse than it is being let on. Also, witnesses say his legs were lifted up to get more blood flow to the chest. That sounds critical to me.

I remember this entire ordeal when this stupid book came out. It actually had bad reviews from what I remember as it was a silly novel about some dream or something, but certainly made much more popular by Khomeini's fatwa which most likely made the book sell a lot more than it would've otherwise. I was young at the time but remember it very well and especially about 10 years later or so when a popular pop band that recorded a cover of "Peace Train" by Cat Stevens (then called Yusuf Islam) suddenly stopped playing that song because Yusuf was asked by a BBC journalist if he agreed with the fatwa, and he somewhat reluctantly explained that it would be sanctioned under Islamic law and that he would agree with it. That did bring about a lot of negative reactions to the British, mega super star and specifically the song because of its title and message. Those were some very interesting times, to say the least.
I'm too young to know anything about the book tbh. I can imagine the Streisand effect comes into play, but if you get stabbed to death, then the Fatwa might actually succeed in deterring insults to Islam.

Most serious thing FBI and CIA will probably look into is to see if this guy has any connections to the IRGC. Could be a big deal if so.

If Khomeini hadn't issued fatwa then more people dared to do so

Whoever insults Islam must die in a bad way or stay home lifetime

Young guy, too.

View attachment 870150

View attachment 870152

I am just happy it happened 30 years late,
better late than never,
I wish Pakistan could issue fatwas,
but most Pakistanis are librerals pussies.

The zionists themselves could’ve had this done……i think they must’ve decided enough money given to rushdie already now get him off

Won’t be surprised if trur

Back
Top Bottom