What's new

Salman Khan to visit Pakistan

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The actor along with director Kabir Khan plans a trip to the neigbouring nation where the promo of their upcoming film has been banned

Following the ban on the Ek Tha Tiger promo in Pakistan, lead actor Salman Khan is ready to visit the country. The actor will be accompanied by director Kabir Khan.

According to a letter issued by the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority to all satellite TV channels and cable networks last week, Ek Tha Tiger, set for world release on August 15, is "reportedly based on the activities of ISI and RAW". And the film, they presume, is aimed at tarnishing the image of the country's intelligence agency.

When asked about it, Kabir told TOI, "It's disturbing for Ek Tha Tiger to be perceived as an anti-Pakistan film. But it isn't surprising. Look at the cheap jingoistic anti-Pakistan films that have released over the years. We can't really blame them if they perceive Ek Tha Tiger as one such film."

About Salman and his trip to the country, Kabir added, "Neither Salman nor I have ever visited Pakistan. So why not? We are willing to do anything that's required to make Pakistanis believe that our project is not against them. I don't think the trailer being banned is a big deal. Once the film releases, the truth will be out."

He could be a good ambassador of peace. If only the people wish to have peace and rise above partisan approaches which at best might suit only some vested interests the authorities concerned would have no alternative to go with peoples' wishes. The terrorists cannot have any religion which is an institution which expresses belief in some divine power which cannot in any way be the power of darkness or satanic power but from where only the terrorists derive pleasure which in itself is for destruction of order. Let us hope that Mr Khan would succeed in his mission of peace.

Salman Khan has started a twitter campaign for the release of Indian terrorist "Sarbajeet Singh" as well. He might be coming to Pakistan to proceed his campaign in lieu of film promotion... Aik teer se do shikar!

Among the Khans, I like Salman Khan, the most !! :) Just became a recent fan of his, especially after Dabbang !!
SRK is worsest of people out there !! Aamir Khan is a great actor, but his personal life is not a thing to look for many!!
Does Ek tha Tiger have got censor certificate in pakistan? Heard there is some prob?

Among the Khans, I like Salman Khan, the most !! :) Just became a recent fan of his, especially after Dabbang !!
SRK is worsest of people out there !! Aamir Khan is a great actor, but his personal life is not a thing to look for many!!
Does Ek tha Tiger have got censor certificate in pakistan? Heard there is some prob?

His movie is banned :lol:

Salman Khan is probably the most well known muslim in South Asia after Abdul Kalam, Imran Khan and the WIPRO boss.

look at this positive side...atleast someone is coming to pakistan :tongue:

nobody care about Indians here... 40 European top Motorcyclist group Tour-De-Pakistan few days back wanna se the pictures ?. Also X-Fighters -RedBull, World's Top Motorcross Experts group from "USA" who was performing Stunts in Dehli (Few days back) and just stay there for just 2 - 3 days already performed (BEFORE) India in Pakistan and stay here more then 1 week.

No body care about Indians WHO IS COMING TO PAKISTAN....

nobody care about Indians here... 40 European top Motorcyclist group Tour-De-Pakistan few days back wanna se the pictures ?. Also X-Fighters -RedBull, World's Top Motorcross Experts group from "USA" who was performing Stunts in Dehli (Few days back) and just stay there for just 2 - 3 days already performed (BEFORE) India in Pakistan and stay here more then 1 week.

No body care about Indians WHO IS COMING TO PAKISTAN....

acha ji...;)
aapki tv channels to inhi ko dikhatey hai ki un motorcycle walon ko ;)?
how much ppl knw about those motorcycle riders :lol:

acha ji...;)
aapki tv channels to inhi ko dikhatey hai ki un motorcycle walon ko ;)?
how much ppl knw about those motorcycle riders :lol:

Edward Maya already did concert in Islamabad last two months
KAILASH KHER already did concert in Karachi few days back

Your Indian Organization Members "XBHP" Top Indian Motorcyclist Organization Members "Superbiking Riders Group" Interested to Visit Pakistan and already communicate with my friends and your embassy applying for the VISA...

These are only those people who are link with my interest "Superbiking and motorcyclist" not talking about those who are visiting Pakistan with their families. Like yesterday My friend's father who is in Ministry of tourism told us that 3 families (around 80 members) from different part of euro countries arrived here just to visits Pakistan northern Area's and I'm (my friend father) actually guide them made plans from them to visit various places (Northern Area's of Pakistan).

LOL @ Indians and their thinking! what you knw about Pakistan xpect .... leave it!

and about What Pakistan Media is showing .. sedhay Alfaaz may Pakistan Media is L .... they showing just negative image of Pakistan because they getting $$.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom