What's new

Salman Khan to visit Pakistan

Your Indian Organization Members "XBHP" Top Indian Motorcyclist Organization Members "Superbiking Riders Group" Interested to Visit Pakistan and already communicate with my friends and your embassy applying for the VISA...

These are only those people who are link with my interest "Superbiking and motorcyclist" not talking about those who are visiting Pakistan with their families. Like yesterday My friend's father who is in Ministry of tourism told us that 3 families (around 80 members) from different part of euro countries arrived here just to visits Pakistan northern Area's and I'm (my friend father) actually guide them made plans from them to visit various places (Northern Area's of Pakistan).

LOL @ Indians and their thinking!

and about What Pakistan Media is showing .. sedhay Alfaaz may Pakistan Media is L .... they showing just negative image of Pakistan because they getting $$.....

itna likhne ki kya jaroorat thee :/

Your Indian Organization Members "XBHP" Top Indian Motorcyclist Organization Members "Superbiking Riders Group" Interested to Visit Pakistan and already communicate with my friends and your embassy applying for the VISA...

Sunny will communicate with Osama and Saddam from across the grave if there is money and a free sponsored ride for him and his wife to be made in the bargain.

Don't read too much into his nautankis. Most of us here don't.

Sallu bhai keep doing the great work, cannt appreciate enough the kind of work and social service you do. if you get a chance please speak to pak officials about release of our political prisoners and peace between the two countries. All the best for your movie.

salman-ett.jpg

Salman Khan to visit Pakistan soon - Hindustan Times

Salman 'Tiger' Khan heading to Pakistan

Edward Maya already did concert in Islamabad last two months
KAILASH KHER already did concert in Karachi few days back

These are only those people who are link with my interest "Superbiking and motorcyclist" not talking about those who are visiting Pakistan with their families. Like yesterday My friend's father who is in Ministry of tourism told us that 3 families (around 80 members) from different part of euro countries arrived here just to visits Pakistan northern Area's and I'm (my friend father) actually guide them made plans from them to visit various places (Northern Area's of Pakistan).

LOL @ Indians and their thinking! what you knw about Pakistan xpect .... leave it!

and about What Pakistan Media is showing .. sedhay Alfaaz may Pakistan Media is L .... they showing just negative image of Pakistan because they getting $$.....

Good to know that 80 people are visiting pakistan.

BTW, can u explain how come there are 80 people in 3 European families, don't u think 26.6 person per family is out of imagination ?????? :woot:

Are u sure they are Europeans?

will he wear a shirt or not?

He will be mobbed by the pakistani girls.

BTW, can u explain how come there are 80 people in 3 European families, don't u think 26.6 person per family is out of imagination ?????? :woot:

he is an old man almost 50

We're not releasing the indian terrorist... He will rot in jail

Actually - I've got an Idea, stop Salman from going back to India after his trip to Pakistan, then ask India for $50 billion for giving him back... If India don't give it put him in jail with Sarab-whatever, his best friend.. Salman Khan can come out when he's atleast 89

Sh!t. 80 PEOPLE VISITING PAKISTAN THAT TOO EUROPEANS. GREAT ACHIEVEMENT.
Indians need to wake up. We had only 30 millions people visiting India in 2011. Time to pull up our socks.

We're not releasing the indian terrorist... He will rot in jail

Actually - I've got an Idea, stop Salman from going back to India after his trip to Pakistan, then ask India for $50 billion for giving him back... If India don't give it put him in jail with Sarab-whatever, his best friend.. Salman Khan can come out when he's atleast 89

That was expected. Which org are you from TTP or BLA?

Back
Top Bottom