What's new

Salman Khan to visit Pakistan

@vsdoc Why so desperate? :P

If they love to be raised on their judgement day as proud secular "Indians" and Not as Muslims then all the best to them.

p.s. we are really not that much into your copywood film industry as you like to think anyway... tell you what there is a climate change undergoing among the youth of Pakistan and its certainly not warming up to your plagiarist film industry :)

Peace.

LoL. Nailed it.

If they love to be raised on their judgement day as proud secular "Indians" and Not as Muslims then all the best to them.

Do you think on Judgement Day, there will be separate lines for Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jews, Jains, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Agnostics, Atheists, Scientologists, etc.?

Hindus have the concept of re-birth and the after life. I understand Muslims do not.

So assuming a Muslim has just one lifetime to do his thing, and a Hindu has more than one.

What happens if a Hindu dies and comes back as a Muslim?

Which line does he go in?

My favourite is Aamir Khan, but glad to know you like an Indian film actor. If Govt doesnt lift the ban, there is always the internet to watch :P
Body aor action to Sallu bhaie ka daikhnay k laik hai.
Imran hashmi is also my favorite. Also waiting for his Raaz3 movie

Salman like the fickle, spineless, opportunist that he is will come and be more Muslim than Pakistanis when he comes here. I hope we can boot his *** out and tell him that we have no shortage of tigers in this country. :wave:

Body aor action to Sallu bhaie ka daikhnay k laik hai.
Imran hashmi is also my favorite. Also waiting for his Raaz3 movie

For god's sake, you sound like a twelve year old girl. Grow up man. You're bringing down the team.

so pakistan airport will see a foreigner after long time. congrats

sorry we dont want "these" foreigner keep him with you....

It seems idnians are more excited for his visit to Pakistan than most of the pakistanis, i berely see even a single news on Pakistani media for his visit leave aside the hype tht pakistanis are mad for indian copied films:D created by indians.....:D

Please be nice to him when he is there.

So that he has nice things to tell his Muslim brothers about you guys when he comes back.

They have been a disillusioned lot off late .....

Please be nice to him when he is there.

So that he has nice things to tell his Muslim brothers about you guys when he comes back.

They have been a disillusioned lot off late .....

All of your guests have been treated above average. We don't care for the Hindu slaves you call Muslims in India.

All of your guests have been treated above average. We don't care for the Hindu slaves you call Muslims in India.

Our Muslims don't care much for Arab slaves either.

But its a business and tickets have to sell .....

Salman like the fickle, spineless, opportunist that he is will come and be more Muslim than Pakistanis when he comes here. I hope we can boot his *** out and tell him that we have no shortage of tigers in this country. :wave:

For god's sake, you sound like a twelve year old girl. Grow up man. You're bringing down the team.
Jigar film ki baar ker raha hon, tu serious lay jata hai.
Waisay Tu b Philam hi hai. Chal tu hi Role ker lay Tiger ka. I am happy,.:cheesy:

Indian Muslims like the Bollywood stars are literally worshipped in Pakistan. I dont see the other way around. Also, please stop worrying about our Muslims, and look after your own ones that are getting killed 24/7 either by terrorist outfits or drone attacks or ethnic violence.

We should wait for him to come, kidnap him and then demand billions. Shining India will be reduced to poverty

Jigar film ki baar ker raha hon, tu serious lay jata hai.
Waisay Tu b Philam hi hai. Chal tu hi Role ker lay Tiger ka. I am happy,.:cheesy:

Yar haqeeqat main inka tiger toh billa nikla jab pakar liya tha.

225174-officialPHOTOPPI-1312567882-629-640x480.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom