What's new

Salaam brothers and sisters

Welcome to Pakistan Defense Forum !

Enjoy your time here. And Best of luck in all your professional aspirations in the Armed Forces.

Thanks to everyone!

Care to explain? I'm intrigued.
Lolz umm. See its like our fates are pre written. So thats like an algorithm then within that algorithms working scope comes our free will. Like the decisions you make or actions you choose.
I cant get philosophical.lolzz i hate going that way.
Btw if u study philo you will come upon induction deduction syllogisms, meta physics etc. Then arab or muslim philosophy also is included and taught which is wahdat al wujood.

Also ghostpk i am not a very intelligent and knowledgable person so u wont see me debating too hard

Haha no problem Shamain. I understand what you are trying to say, one of my friends made a similar statement a couple of months ago. It's interesting :tup::tup:

Haha no problem Shamain. I understand what you are trying to say, one of my friends made a similar statement a couple of months ago. It's interesting :tup::tup:
thats interesting ghost some of us humans think alike. Oh and also i am not a guy incase you took my name for a dude . And i am a new 2 days old member as well. Lolz . So abt the same as you.
And well will look forward to reading your comments borthermayynnn.

Does free will exist? Or are our actions predetermined... in other words, are they just reactions to the world around us?
This concept treats the brain as a machine which acts in a certain way, depending on the situation. For those who say that people do different things in different situations... the counter is the way you act is the way your brain was programmed to act. So, in essence, everything you do is predetermined, thus, you have no free will.

Tell me what you guys think about that?

If you enjoy your work means you've free will, because in slavery you don't enjoy anything even if you do there's a limit after that you think about your freedom. There's a slavery where you forget about your freedom e.g. a brain washed person ready to blow him up. Even he can be pulled back through psychotherapy. Now if your slavery is synchronized with your free will, its tantamount to freedom i.e. this world! If we're under control of some unseen power who has programmed our brain etc. we enjoy our work to the extent that we own it, we correct it and get better.

" What you seek is seeking you " ---- #Rumi

" What you seek is seeking you " ---- #Rumi

If you enjoy your work means you've free will, because in slavery you don't enjoy anything even if you do there's a limit after that you think about your freedom. There's a slavery where you forget about your freedom e.g. a brain washed person ready to blow him up. Even he can be pulled back through psychotherapy. Now if your slavery is synchronized with your free will, its tantamount to freedom i.e. this world! If we're under control of some unseen power who has programmed our brain etc. we enjoy our work to the extent that we own it, we correct it and get better.

I like this thought Salik. Isn't it possible that free will is an illusion.. That we think we have the ability to make choices, but we are still slaves. (Slaves to nature, higher power.. etc.) A part of our slavery dictates that we live under the illusion of free will?

I like this thought Salik. Isn't it possible that free will is an illusion.. That we think we have the ability to make choices, but we are still slaves. (Slaves to nature, higher power.. etc.) A part of our slavery dictates that we live under the illusion of free will?
Illusion part is true, i myself feel and say that.
everything in this world and life is illusion. Look at objects' colors they all are illusions, look at sky ,blue color is an illusion created by raleigh scattering, without which we would never have bright day. Look at moon there day and night are same, silver white colored but same sun due to atmosphere gives us a bright sky day.
These are signs for us hidden by Allah in objects nature,as Allah says, aur nishaniyan hain dekhnay walon kay leay.

Hello friends, I am a young man who is very interested in defense matters, politics, and all things Pakistan. I am a proud patriot. I may pursue a career in the Pakistan Army and am looking for all the information I can gather. Other interests include cricket, football, fitness, philosophy, and languages. Looking forward to making the most of my time on this forum!
PakistaniBhoot swagat hai tumhara pdf per

Back
Top Bottom