What's new

Salaam brothers and sisters

ghostpk

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello friends, I am a young man who is very interested in defense matters, politics, and all things Pakistan. I am a proud patriot. I may pursue a career in the Pakistan Army and am looking for all the information I can gather. Other interests include cricket, football, fitness, philosophy, and languages. Looking forward to making the most of my time on this forum!

Hello brother, nice to see we have similar interests. Are you considering applying for PMA L/C? By the way, what do you think of the decision to appoint Azhar Ali as the captain of the ODI team?

By the way, what do you think of the decision to appoint Azhar Ali as the captain of the ODI team?
Not in favor,but now that they have made him a captain we should back Azhar Ali.I don't see the logic behind appointing him as a captain.Then again it's PCB.
Are you considering applying for PMA L/C?
Have to finish my studies first.

Not in favor,but now that they have made him a captain we should back Azhar Ali.I don't see the logic behind appointing him as a captain.Then again it's PCB.

Agree we should support him. Hopefully new days of Pakistan cricket have begun!

Also, good luck with your studies :tup:

Agree we should support him. Hopefully new days of Pakistan cricket have begun!
I'm awaiting Amirs comeback.I can't wait.What a beautiful bowler , was such a joy to watch.
Have a nice day.

Hello friends, I am a young man who is very interested in defense matters, politics, and all things Pakistan. I am a proud patriot. I may pursue a career in the Pakistan Army and am looking for all the information I can gather. Other interests include cricket, football, fitness, philosophy, and languages. Looking forward to making the most of my time on this forum!

Welcome @ghostpk

It's good to know your ambitions and interests.Enjoy.

Oh phrase 'patriotic pakistani' has such an appeal. Anyways. I wish you enjoy all the success in life.
You know i put this pic of ailing looking quaid in avatar, so that we would know it was this state of his health in which he struggled for us.

But hey ghost what in philo interests you. Its the yikiest course i ever studied.

Please share something from philosophy.

But hey ghost what in philo interests you. Its the yikiest course i ever studied.

I've studied different philosphy, although I am most familiar with Western philosphy. Here is an interesting idea:

Does free will exist? Or are our actions predetermined... in other words, are they just reactions to the world around us?
This concept treats the brain as a machine which acts in a certain way, depending on the situation. For those who say that people do different things in different situations... the counter is the way you act is the way your brain was programmed to act. So, in essence, everything you do is predetermined, thus, you have no free will.

Tell me what you guys think about that?

I've studied different philosphy, although I am most familiar with Western philosphy. Here is an interesting idea:

Does free will exist? Or are our actions predetermined... in other words, are they just reactions to the world around us?
This concept treats the brain as a machine which acts in a certain way, depending on the situation. For those who say that people do different things in different situations... the counter is the way you act is the way your brain was programmed to act. So, in essence, everything you do is predetermined, thus, you have no free will.

Tell me what you guys think about that?
Life is a pre fabricated algorithm. Free will fits somewhere inside it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom