What's new

S-400 Triumf SAM Killer.

Ofcourse, When we have such potent missile in our neighborhood, How can i remain unworried. Had it been Iskender, Yakhont etc than it would have been OK but certainly Babur and Nasr are beyond something we can handle. LOL.
You laugh while rest of the world laughs at you. :azn:
hqdefault.jpg

images

36117740921e6a372abeed8ac6f1205f.jpg

Ofcourse, When we have such potent missile in our neighborhood, How can i remain unworried. Had it been Iskender, Yakhont etc than it would have been OK but certainly Babur and Nasr are beyond something we can handle. LOL.
but believe me this invincible missile is a worst nightmare for u
11998864_866935623403328_8674307785484765270_n.jpg
s

hqdefault.jpg

images

@Genghis let them spending their days happily

hqdefault.jpg

images

Rest of the world laugh when failed test are declared successful. Even 7 test of Tomahawk Cruise failed. 7 test of Bulava missile of Russia failed. Some country declare their all test successful though their missile bust of launch PAD. Even the country like N Korea has some transparency and they declare their test failure. There is only one country in the world whose test never fails. It is Advance than US and powerful than Russia. Never want to live out of its fool's paradise.

but believe me this invincible missile is a worst nightmare for uView attachment 266446 s

@Genghis let them spending their days happily

OK I believe you because you are not worth arguing.

Rest of the world laugh when failed test are declared successful. Even 7 test of Tomahawk Cruise failed. 7 test of Bulava missile of Russia failed. Some country declare their all test successful though their missile bust of launch PAD. Even the country like N Korea has some transparency and they declare their test failure. There is only one country in the world whose test never fails. It is Advance than US and powerful than Russia. Never want to live out of its fool's paradise.

Other fail to succeed, India fail and fail some more and than pay someone else to make for them and than call it theirs.

Other fail to succeed, India fail and fail some more and than pay someone else to make for them and than call it theirs.

Other fails and declare success. Most of the time, India successes and when fails, correct their mistakes and bounce back with stunning sucess when other are busy in covering up their failure and declare them success.

Other fails and declare success. Most of the time, India successes and when fails, correct their mistakes and bounce back with stunning sucess when other are busy in covering up their failure and declare them success.
Don't reply to retards ,there country is still yet to develope a moped engine

You are right. When you guys say that you will deal advancing Indian troops with nasr, the first thought come to my mind is what you say.
Nasr carrying Tactical Nuke. That's 2-5 km of scorched earth .
dsad.png

Atleast we don't have 600 million people defecating in open. :sarcastic:

Every things fails than you develop it first, and sort out problems, and make it batter and batter, don't underestimate your enemy little girl

And you are not retards?You live in fools Paradise and wet dream you fool:hitwall::crazy::lol::blah:

12 such systems will be able to defend Delhi, Mumbai and other big cities from BMs till our own ABM system is developed.

and you guys think that you are more advance than US, Russia, EUROPE, and CHINA:hitwall::crazy::lol::blah:, your belove crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT and ARJUNK have developed in about 35 years and these junk toys have 99% foreign techs, i think your next project like AMCA will be completed in 2050:help::rolleyes1::yu:, go worship your junk LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT and ARJUNK:hang2::hang3:

and you guys think that you are more advance than US, Russia, EUROPE, and CHINA:hitwall::crazy::lol::blah:, your belove crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT and ARJUNK have developed in about 35 years and these junk toys have 99% foreign techs, i think your next project like AMCA will be completed in 2050:help::rolleyes1::yu:, go worship your junk LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT and ARJUNK:hang2::hang3:

Our weapons like LCA and Arjun created a huge *** burn in the Hurt and bu** of our enemy. They have gone mad. They very often speak loose about our weapon since they are not able to produce anything comparable.

12 such systems will be able to defend Delhi, Mumbai and other big cities from BMs till our own ABM system is developed.
S-400 is basically anti-aircraft missile system with a secondary capability of intercepting of cruise missiles, IRBM, MRBM so basically your are on the spot

S-400 is basically anti-aircraft missile system with a secondary capability of intercepting of cruise missiles, IRBM, MRBM so basically your are on the spot
Well honestly speaking, this makes sense even more then. Our own ABM system( AAD, PDV) are primarily meant to intercept BMs while very limited anti-aircraft capability and here we have S-400 with best possible anti-aircraft capability with moderate anti BM capability. So now this purchase makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom