What's new

S-400 Triumf SAM Killer.

Genghis khan1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So I lost track of Indian S-400 SAM thread. Indians were getting very much excited day dreaming No-fly zones over Pakistan. There is no doubt S-400 is a credible Air-defense system and could pose a legitimate threat to Pakistani Airspace. In my amateur view, S-400 was build Russia specific to cover vast Russian land without much terrain cover for an approaching low flying aircraft. In Pakistan's case, given Indian assumption that they are able to successfully deploy S-400 on Pakistan's border; aside from farms of Punjab and desert of Sindh, 400 km range of S-400 would have a limited effect due to some what hilly terrain in many regions. Having said all that, I now introduce you to American way of dealing with such threat. All Pakistan gotta do, just replicate their American friends. Chinese expertise can come in handy, if Pakistan want's to save some money on R&D.

S-400 400 KM range missiles are not available for export. They are only for Russian use. 240 KM missiles are the highest range for export versions.

BTW, S-400 can target missiles too, including hypersonic missiles.

Simply take out these Sams with artillery first

Simply take out these Sams with artillery first

what a genius post! :yahoo:

my friend S400 is not deployed within artillery range.

the only option that Pakistan has is

MAR-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anti radiation missile.

and in layman terms in order to pin point the enemy S400 radar we would require decoys to light up the enemy radars and get a lock on.

however, S400 is very very formidable system it will be a very difficult task

anti radiation missile.

and in layman terms in order to pin point the enemy S400 radar we would require decoys to light up the enemy radars and get a lock on.

mar-1's range is just 100 km,while s400's missile range is 250 km.its very likely that missile carrying plane will be shotdown before it reaches firing range.

Generally usa plans to use uavs with stealthy ones lately like avenger to detect radars by elint then try harms or cruise missiles. Russia has iskandar and Iran has a similar system tested lately. You have nasr although very limited in range it can be useful.

The usage of sams should be to protect airbases and nuke sites which are already far from border.Using fake emitter decoys and rapid moving and repositioning and some shorad defense for arms and cms would negate static attack planning to these point defenses.

MAR-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anti radiation missile.

Thora sa rung me bhung bi hona chahiya .:P I think this post was based on playing too much Generals (Game) with China :P

Back
Top Bottom