What's new

S-400 Triumf SAM Killer.

Tracking and calculations is easy. Interception in real life is a whole different Ball game. Technological scale, Russia is not US and you are comparing SAM system with a multi-billion dollar dedicated ABM system. Even US ABM has success rate of somewhere 60% given everything is ideal. There is a reason US Air Force spending billions on Air-force airborne laser, (ABL). ABL wants to target ICBM before they can enter into Terminal phase, cuz once ICBM is in Terminal phase, it's currently impossible to intercept it.

By my logic, lol. How about you google this logic and find out yourself.
Do you know what is a terminal altitude of a missile

OK S-400 is not built for intercepting ICBM, it built for intercepting IRBM and MRBM and you believe global security website:hitwall: every site are based on estimate not actual fact, no one knows the actual capabilities of S-400, only Russia knows its actual capabilities, don't fools yourself with this crapy site:blah:
So no one know the actual capabilities but you were sure of S-400 capabilities to intercept all Pakistani missiles. I SMELL RAT. btw I quoted Federation of American Scientists not global security. Find out the difference.

What about ABM systems being overwhelmed?
Exactly, that's the reason countries are working on MIRV. Plus as I stated above, no ABM system is even close to have reliable success rate.

Be nice and explain the technicals behind the concept, no need for condescension... GMD says hello:wave:

The launch
ftg05c.jpg

And intercept

ftg05ir.jpg

Courtesy of the Missile Defense Agency. GMD is rated against ICBMs

:D
Seen it and read about it all long time ago.

Do you know what is a terminal altitude of a missile
Depends on missile, isn't it.

So no one know the actual capabilities but you were sure of S-400 capabilities to intercept all Pakistani missiles. I SMELL RAT. btw I quoted Federation of American Scientists not global security. Find out the difference.

Exactly, that's the reason countries are working on MIRV. Plus as I stated above, no ABM system is even close to have reliable success rate.

I just asked you question due know terminal phase altitude of missile ??

Nevertheless
There two types of ABMs

1)Endoatmospheric
2)Exo-atmospheric

I just asked you question due know terminal phase altitude of missile ??

Nevertheless
There two types of ABMs

1)Endoatmospheric
2)Exo-atmospheric
Do you realize you were asking a stupid question. There are lots of variable that decide terminal phase of any missile. You didn't even mention which type of missile you were talking about. Now since you read Endoatmospheric, Exo-atmospheric off Wikipedia, either state your point or read it all they way and learn something. The complexity and variables involves in ABM in difference atmospheric levels are insane.

Do you realize you were asking a stupid question. There are lots of variable that decide terminal phase of any missile. You didn't even mention which type of missile you were talking about. Now since you read Endoatmospheric, Exo-atmospheric off Wikipedia, either state your point or read it all they way and learn something. The complexity and variables involves in ABM in difference atmospheric levels are insane.

IRBM has a low Level Terminal altitude compared to an ICBM

If your intellectually so profound you must have realised that a terminal Speed & Velocity of ICBM is much higher than that of IRBMs.

There various mid course level ABM Options available to Kill warhead before it reaches Its Terminal phase

Depends on missile, isn't it.
Because Pakistan don't have ICBMS, it has SRBM to MRBM, as compare to ICBMS SRBM and MRBM might attain much less altitude, speed and velocity than ICBMS, ICBMS terminal velocity is 8 to 9 km per second and SRBM, MRBM less than 5 km per second, and FAS is outdated site not updated since early 2000 its worst site to believe,:hitwall: grow up kid you know nothing about this subject:lol:

Because Pakistan don't have ICBMS, it has SRBM to MRBM, as compare to ICBMS SRBM and MRBM might attain much less altitude, speed and velocity than ICBMS, ICBMS terminal velocity is 8 to 9 km per second and SRBM, MRBM less than 5 km per second, and FAS is outdated site not updated since early 2000 its worst site to believe,:hitwall: grow up kid you know nothing about this subject:lol:
Ok Sir, let suppose you are correct, let's do the math. 5 km/s comes out to be around 15 MACH. Oh, WOW, Math is amazing. Lower the payload on Shaheen III and you are talking about IRBM without any effort with 3000 km range, so it got even faster. :welcome:

Ok Sir, let suppose you are correct, let's do the math. 5 km/s comes out to be around 15 MACH. Oh, WOW, Math is amazing. Lower the payload on Shaheen III and you are talking about IRBM without any effort with 3000 km range, so it got even faster. :welcome:
You know nothing what are you talking about :hitwall: Shaheen 111 is not IRBM, its a MRBM you don't even hear about maximum speed limit of aerodynamic body lower payload does not means that body goes faster but increases it's range a little bit, if Shaheen111 maximum design speed lets assume around Mach 15 above that speed Shaheen111 deform itself and destroyed you talking like 8 year old kid:blah::lol:

You know nothing what are you talking about :hitwall: Shaheen 111 is not IRBM, its a MRBM you don't even hear about maximum speed limit of aerodynamic body lower payload does not means that body goes faster but increases it's range a little bit, if Shaheen111 maximum design speed lets assume around Mach 15 above that speed Shaheen111 deform itself and destroyed you talking like 8 year old kid:blah::lol:
O' bhai jan, I just did calculation using your parameters, still you are not satisfied. I don't build ICBMs, the people who put this info out about Pakistani missiles are actually much more reliable than your assumptions. Take a chill pill. :wacko:

O' bhai jan, I just did calculation using your parameters, still you are not satisfied. I don't build ICBMs, the people who put this info out about Pakistani missiles are actually much more reliable than your assumptions. Take a chill pill. :wacko:
OK kid you believes in outdated fact and figure from FAS, its your choice:p: and those matter is just not my assumptions, these assumptions are written by Jane's, flight global and sino defense, you idiot:blah::lol:

If India by S 400 our airspace is secure from ballastic missile for at least 3 decades in case of Pakistan & around 5 to 6 years in case of China , most of the comments above are to funny to read

If India by S 400 our airspace is secure from ballastic missile for at least 3 decades in case of Pakistan & around 5 to 6 years in case of China , most of the comments above are to funny to read
It a50 50 game Mr

Back
Top Bottom