What's new

Russians have discovered how to crash drone w/o firing missile

With Nawaz Sharif in power back in the day before Imran Khan in 2018.
The PAF was bombarded with massive sorties of MQ reaper drones attacks inside Waziristan and sadly whole of PAF had NO CLUE how to shoot the drone down when Nawaz himself went infront of UN to beg for halting the drone attacks. Eventually PAF ordered an F-16 to follow the drone inside Pakistan border air space than fire AIM missile which brought the end to drone sorties by NATO forces.
Now 2 days ago a russian fighter dropped heavy jet fuel into another MQ reaper drone in the Black sea.
This not only jammed all the electronics but completely blinded the cameras + controls of MQ reaper drone to the command center back in US via satiallite. Also dumping fuel is cheaper than firing a missile.
Here is the genius fuel dumping on incoming drone.
Positive comment preferred.

And if you had not provided a censored video, you would have seen that dumping fuel had no effect while destroying the propeller through incompetent flying did.
Yet an example of embarrassing propaganda.

Physical collisions don't count as an offense or an act of war. We have so many examples in the sea and few in air.
It is quite obvious from the video that Russia was trying to bring down the drone.
That certainly counts as an act of war.

Do you know how much it costs to fly a jet?

Also, Pakistan isn't Russia. The US wouldn't hesitate to retaliate.
Oh dude please... Show your inferiority complex somewhere else. Almost all drone strikes were allowed by the Pakistan high command --- many were even coordinated.

Pakistan could shot down a MQ-9 tomorrow over international airspace, let alone Pakistani airspace and they would not do shit. Iran did it in 2019 and 2011. No country in the world is going to risk a nuclear war with a country of 230 million because of a UCAV. But your brain which is infected with self pittnes can not understand that.

I can't remember any retaliation to this?

The video actually shows a twisted propeller blade because the Russian rammed into it(and likely ended up with some damage himself)blade yet Water car engineers will claim it was jet fuel.

Propeller blades can cause unpredictable and severe damage when hit in flight, with the potential of severely damaging or destroying the ramming plane as well. That is why the bigger faster plane would be better advised to use turbulence to disrupt airlift over one wing by using it wake vortices to send the drone into an unrecoverable spin without physical contact.

The Olaf shown here is merely showing reckless flying and piss-poor judgement, nothing else.

The PAF was bombarded with massive sorties of MQ reaper drones attacks inside Waziristan and sadly whole of PAF had NO CLUE how to shoot the drone down when Nawaz himself went infront of UN to beg for halting the drone attacks.
Stop making stuff up. This never happened.

Oh dude please... Show your inferiority complex somewhere else. Almost all drone strikes were allowed by the Pakistan high command --- many were even coordinated.

Pakistan could shot down a MQ-9 tomorrow over international airspace, let alone Pakistani airspace and they would not do shit. Iran did it in 2019 and 2011. No country in the world is going to risk a nuclear war with a country of 230 million because of a UCAV. But your brain which is infected with self pittnes can not understand that.

Bro - this guy is something else. I told him to go jump off a cliff and he became hysterical “you told me to kill myself!!!!”

Also gave me two negative ratings on the same thread, and reported me to the admins.

All I can say from facts on the news... Nawaz went front of UN begging to halt drone operations.... which means .... NOT ONE OFFICER of PILOT SKILLS WAS ABLE TO COME UP WITH TACTIC SOLUTION TO CRASH THE DRONES.
Ofcourse we have Nawaz da moran followers here like I give damn about em.

Now the Russian have successfully demonstrated a drone can be crashed by jet fuel alone. Amazing pilot skills nevertheless.
ever wonder why the Russians didn't simply fly in front of the drone and dump fuel? why risk collision with aggressive maneuvering? They didn't want to get caught, but they were too dumb to workout that camera mounts can swivel.

Also dumping fuel on the drone does nothing to it. For one thing jet fuel vaporizes very quickly for an another these systems are tested for hot pit refueling i.e. conditions where fuel may spill on or around the aircraft while the aircraft is operating.

Yeah I’d expect someone like you to say that! “Please master stop it, i be a good boy!”
And someone like you doesn't understand what reality is, so you resort to idiotic personal attacks.

It was a great tactic. I did not ever think a fuel dump could crash a drone. The drone crashed because the fuel overwhelmed the engine and thats why its engine stalled.

ever wonder why the Russians didn't simply fly in front of the drone and dump fuel? why risk collision with aggressive maneuvering? They didn't want to get caught, but they were too dumb to workout that camera mounts can swivel.

Also dumping fuel on the drone does nothing to it. For one thing jet fuel vaporizes very quickly for an another these systems are tested for hot pit refueling i.e. conditions where fuel may spill on or around the aircraft while the aircraft is operating.

This was international airspace. So it was a calculated Russian move.

Iran is heavily sanctioned, the Americans did a shit ton.

Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy. It would be foolish to think the Americans wouldn't retaliate.

What reality do people live in that they think that the US would tolerate Pakistan shooting down American assets?

No one said war, there are other methods. Your brain that is infected stupidity can't seem to understand that. The Americans wouldn't need to go to war, all they'd need to do is shut down Pakistan's economy by banning trade and access to international lender.

Also, 2007, when Pakistan was still considered important for the USA, due to logistics support and gloc/aloc running through Pakistan and into Afghanistan.

Your comparison is shit.

Also the Americans killed 24 Pakistan soldiers, and all Pakistan received was an apology and inevitablely more sanctions.

Bro - this guy is something else. I told him to go jump off a cliff and he became hysterical “you told me to kill myself!!!!”

Also gave me two negative ratings on the same thread, and reported me to the admins.
You're literally breaking forum rules, that's why.

@LeGenD @waz

The US wouldn't hesitate to retaliate.

America would not be able to engage in a direct war against Pakistan from Afghanistan. They would loose.

A couple of American drones were shot down by Pakhtun tribesmen. A border war from Afghanistan by NATO would be a tough war, but I don't believe Pakistan would loose it.

Unless you bring India into the picture.

It was a great tactic. I did not ever think a fuel dump could crash a drone. The drone crashed because the fuel overwhelmed the engine and thats why its engine stalled.

This was international airspace. So it was a calculated Russian move.
You are obviously incapable of putting 1 + 1 together, if Putin says it is 3.
Suggest you watch the video again.

Last edited:
America would not be able to engage in a direct war against Pakistan from Afghanistan. They would loose.

A couple of American drones were shot down by Pakhtun tribesmen. A border war from Afghanistan by NATO would be a tough war, but I don't believe Pakistan would loose it.

Unless you bring India into the picture.
Why does everyone automatically go to war as the first means of retaliation? They won't go to war over a drone.

What they WILL do is place heavy sanctions, and Pakistan can't afford then.

Pakistan's F-16's I'm sure still have guns...

The Russians were just trying to down it without leaving evidence.

Unfortunately they didn't realize it has satellite connected live cameras that can swivel in reverse and caught the whole thing.
Is US going to do anything about it besides insisting that it'll continue flying drones over the Black Sea?

trusting fake news is one thing but shutting down all your common sense is unpardonable.

Only way for Pakistan to have avoided drone strikes on its own people was for its military to have not provided strike coordinates to the USA.

As always, Pak military thought they were smart and use this channel to eliminate their detractors. Some colonel didn;t like someone, he sent of coordinates to NATO and voila, his problem solved.

Took some time for the Americans to figure out this double cross. But by then, the damage was done. ,,,,mostly to Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom