What's new

Featured Russian and Chinese bombers fly joint patrol over Pacific

You kept arguing for the sake of arguing. I have always maintained that China bought Treasuries for it's own interest, not because it loved USA so much that it wanted to rescue USA. China is all export based economy and buying US Treasuries is the only way for China to keep its RMB low and keep its goods competitive in the international markets. As I said in my other post at this time, China only owns a little above 1 Trillion dollars in US treasuries which is not a big amount for an economy of US size. In our budget, we spend close to that in just in one area in our huge budget.
The big treasuries is not due to China export goods to America, but due to America set investment in America block and hitech goods sales block to China. The USD China earned are useless, China can only buy the trash treasuries at a big amount. Anyway, China buy Ruusia and Iran oil via local account. You will thanks China have less and less America treasuries in future.

Rare, the US does this kind of exercise with her allies in China's front yard multiple times every year.

Back
Top Bottom