What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad. Labor is anti war. Conservative is pro war.

1. These were local Council elections not national elections for Parliament.

2. It was a labour government that was in power for war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

3. The general feeling in the UK is that Boris’ performance with regards to Ukraine is the only positive thing about his premiership.

Look at their faces and you see their level...

Russian elites do everything to avoid the army,majority of the russian army isn't composed of high IQs.... lot of poors/uneducated and minorities.

Russian elites do everything to avoid the army,majority of the russian army isn't composed of high IQs.... lot of poors/uneducated and minorities.
High IQ and competent military generals are the natural enemy for totalitarian dictators. They cannot be allowed to exist :coffee:

No matter what side you’re posting from my thanks to the various members sharing news from twitter and other sources here

It’s more useful for me to come here than a UK news source as the bias and propaganda is unreal and in overdrive. At least I can get some idea of the situation here.

Analysts here say eussians are born as slaves, live as slaves and die as slaves since 13th century. Fiest Czarist tyranny, then communism, now putinism, the individual has zero value.

The elite stole evrything and lived in europe. Thats the only positive thing, now they have to live in the shithole they created

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom