What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum so not even close to being the same as Russians executing civilians with their hands tied behind their back.
The worlds a tough place, it’s not the wests job to feed it.

Yes watching newborn and toddlers cry for food and slowly starve to death is completely acceptable way of killing kids for the Americans

Ukraine was in a state of civil war when Russia invaded in February.

Other than the US, the others have very little military hardware. Entire Germany only has a few hundred tanks.
Most tanks being given by NATO are from the eastern European countries. Poland alone is looking to send 250 soviet era tanks and replace them with the MIA2v3. That aside as far as equipment this battle is being mainly fought with missiles, artillery, and drones. Backed up Infantry and real time intelligence provided by NATO. And the missile production lines in the US and Europe are being ramped to provide Ukraine with as many as they need. The cost Russia will incur to move a few miles will be enormous. And while Russia may stick with the tactic of leveling cities to rubble. You have only to look at Mariupol to see they will never give in to Russian demands to be conquered.

Yes watching newborn and toddlers cry for food and slowly starve to death is completely acceptable way of killing kids for the Americans
They should be provided food, blame their own governments.
Stop blaming the worlds problems on the west

Yes F-16’s would be a game changer - but based on the last embarrassment with the Bulgarian and Polish Mig’s - I’m going to wait for actual video confirmation of F16’s flying over Kyiv before I start getting hopeful.
I would think it would take months to properly train MIG pilots used to flying with hydraulic controls. Then switch them to the fly by wire system of the F-16's, and upwards of 2 years for new pilots.

Last edited:
No Bayrakdar TB2 drone has been knocked out in the past 24 hours which is quite fascinating.

Congratulations to the Canadian and Austrian companies making even the fuel tanks and cables of Bayrakdar.

Excellent news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom