What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russia strikes Kyiv factory 'that made missile used to sink flagship Moskva'​

Very salty response by Russia to the sinking of the flagship of the black sea fleet by Ukraine.

So Russia is caught in its web of lies again....

Last edited:
not if they used for military purpose , isn't that USA, Nato and Israel always claim when they attack civilian infrastructure

if you think they cant destroy bridge , and control center for Ukrainian transportation system think twice , if you think they cant hit any Ukrainian train think twice , if you think they cant hit any distribution and control center for Ukrainian power and energy grid please think twice . at the end if you think they cant flatten Odessa like what happened in Mariupol again think twice
Lol take a chill pill.

Keep eye on this general and what he does. I think you'll hear more sweat cries coming from Zelensky and his minions. Oh wait, he is not even in Ukraine; he's been reported to be hiding in Poland.

C7LISNYETVCGLDZV5453S2FUT4.jpg

The sinking of the Moskva: what do we know, and why does it matter?​

"Slava class ships like the Moskva were designed to be equipped with with S-300F Fort long-range air defence system, a naval version of the S300, which has some utility against ballistic missiles."

Another instance of why no one should fear the S400 or S300 ... a couple of UAVs and 2 missile's were enough to take out the sea version of the S300.

don't laugh at it , if the Russians media start to demand to act against civilian infrastructure , then in one week Russians public make such demands and i wonder what will remain of Ukraine after that .
its not a good situation at all
So afraid lol

It’s you the troller.
The ruble has no real value that’s a fact.
Russia central bank withdrew from ruble/gold peg that’s a fact.
600 foreign bands left Russia that’s a fact.
Russia returns to old Soviet days.
30y economic progress wiped out.

View attachment 834563
Report this dude. He keep calling you name.

not if they used for military purpose , isn't that USA, Nato and Israel always claim when they attack civilian infrastructure

if you think they cant destroy bridge , and control center for Ukrainian transportation system think twice , if you think they cant hit any Ukrainian train think twice , if you think they cant hit any distribution and control center for Ukrainian power and energy grid please think twice . at the end if you think they cant flatten Odessa like what happened in Mariupol again think twice
To do this russian air force will need to do massive tactical bombing campaigns similar to USAF in gulf war / iraq war. This is not an easy task. You need a large amount SEAD/ DEAD efforts which russians seem to be unable to do. Ukrainian air defences are still up and running which will cause a lot problems.

Also we see a lack of usage of smart / precision munition by RUAF . So for pinpoint strikes with dumb bombs, russian aircrafs will need fly at low altitude. This increases the chance of aircrafts getting shot down by manpads and short range mobile SAMs. We are already seeing modern russian jets getting shotdown due to this.

Russian forces also can go for massive high altitude bombing campaigns ww2 style. But there is still risk of Ukrainian long range SAMs . It will be very high risk and require a lot of resources.

I dont think RUAF has these capabilities available to them. Where Russians excel is their long range missile forces. And Russians are using their missile forces to strike deep inside ukraine.

This is my analysis based on my limited knowledge.

Last edited:
Of course you are not afraid. You just don't give a hoot about Ukrainian citizens suffering from this war.
No need to cry crocodile tear for Ukrainian. We can see how Iranians keep bringing nuke this that by Russia to Europe.

I think China is much stronger in terms of conventional forces than russia. They have much better airforce for this type of conflict.

Keep eye on this general and what he does. I think you'll hear more sweat cries coming from Zelensky and his minions. Oh wait, he is not even in Ukraine; he's been reported to be hiding in Poland.

C7LISNYETVCGLDZV5453S2FUT4.jpg

Maybe he becomes Nr. 8 on the hitlist.

I like all that worthless metall he wears on his chest. Such individuals are usually mocked as christmas tree generals.

Maybe he becomes Nr. 8 on the hitlist.

I like all that worthless metall he wears on his chest. Such individuals are usually mocked as christmas tree generals.
Nah hes next to get arested after he fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom