What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Not really NATO's red line, but what you think what should it be.
NATO's red line should be Russia current borders. not an inch of occupied territory should be accepted as Russian. South Ossetia, Crimea, etc etc. squeeze russia for 300 years if necessary until it withdraws

Is it a large combat ship ? Then this is a serious escalation of the war. Very bad news. Russia getting cornered is not good thing for the world.

West needs to try for a peace deal immediately. Hopefully Russia will also cooperate.

The Moskva is the black sea fleet's flagship.

Russian_cruiser_Moskva.jpg

Is it a large combat ship ? Then this is a serious escalation of the war. Very bad news. Russia getting cornered is not good thing for the world.

West needs to try for a peace deal immediately. Hopefully Russia will also cooperate.
Its a cruiser, I guess you can call it a large combat ship.

In response to Russia getting cornered which is kind of stupid considering how large the country is.
gpoa8.jpg

If this ship is destroyed. There will be a large casualties. And as this is the flagship of the fleet ,its loss cannot be hidden. This will cause humiliation of russian state.

Now is the time for a peace deal. Further escalation will increase the chances of the war spilling over. I hope western countries are able see this and immediately try for peace.

Its a cruiser, I guess you can call it a large combat ship.

In response to Russia getting cornered which is kind of stupid considering how large the country is.
gpoa8.jpg
Putin has surely been cornered. The president of Russia cannot stop the war unless he has some face saving achievement.

If this ship is destroyed. There will be a large casualties. And as this is the flagship of the fleet ,its loss cannot be hidden. This will cause humiliation of russian state.

Now is the time for a peace deal. Further escalation will increase the chances of the war spilling over. I hope western countries are able see this and immediately try for peace.

Putin has surely been cornered. The president of Russia cannot stop the war unless he has some face saving achievement.
Thats on Putin if he decides he should sue for peace. Ukraine is the one killing the Russians.

No, I think he needs to be humiliated even more. No peace deal until he has withdrawn from Ukraine or Ukraine agrees to hand over territory.

If he wants to expand the war, there is no way to stop that except to destroy his aggressive army. And NATO will do that if he decides to expand the war.

There should be no off ramp for this guy.

Thats on Putin if he decides he should sue for peace. Ukraine is the one killing the Russians.
Yes but west needs to help Russia to get a face saving deal.

For example, during the last days of the US war in Afghanistan if the taliban out carried any attacks that caused significant casualties for the US side, the war would not have ended. There would be too much pressure in US for retaliation.

This is something i fear for ukraine as well. West needs to understand this and try for peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom