What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This how we feel in America; I’ll defend me and mine if they come here, but don’t ask me to go fight in another war, and for what. I’ll sure this is the sentiment in most of the world as well.

5th of March... Encirclement continues..

View attachment 821149

View attachment 821150
Looks like the Russians are trying to take the western side of the river, so they can encircle and destroy or force the capitulation of the Ukrainians on the Eastern side of the country.

Last edited:
The logistics failure of the Russian military campaign. A learning lesson for militaries planning deep infiltration and occupation.

The Russians killed incomparably more Muslims than any other imperial power(or imperial protected structures like Israel) and invaded more Muslim countries. But if you look at the general audience of the forum, Russians always lovable while other demonized. However, it is not the moral foundations that feed these feelings, but the conditions and interests of the countries. Russia is a 'distant threat' to many Muslim countries. The western bloc is an 'imminent threat' for some reasons.

Leaving aside Muslims for a moment, let's discuss the concept of right and wrong. We're told to speak the truth even in front of a tyrant, promote what is right and forbid what is wrong, do justice even if we hate someone.

Where is the justice in what is happening? Both Ukraine and Russia are victims of this. Russians were being killed non-stop for the last eight years. This guy, Zelensky, was baiting Russia on behalf of his foreign masters into attacking Ukraine. Now he's promoting as much death and destruction as he can.

What is the West doing for Ukraine? Encouraging Zelensky to keep fighting. Sending weapons and mercenaries so that the war goes on no matter how many Ukrainians are killed.

Russia was practically begging the West to accept them, but they refused. Now they're demonizing Russians all over the world, seizing their property, firing them from jobs, trying to create unrest in Russia. Is this fair and just?

If for no other reason, just for the sake of justice I would support Russia in this fiasco.

Until Soviets defeated nazis - they definitely had very low opinion of slavs to the extent they were planning wholesale slavery and slaughter for lebensraum.

RIght now slavs are working in german factories because soviet collapsed (due to bad economic mismanagement) but definitely not like the way Nazi would have make them work. For that too you need to be thankful to soviets.

security and dignity comes first - money comes later. If you are now living in europe with this much confidence that your identity is not threatened then you owe that to soviet victory in anti-fascist war.

Not only that bro. It was Soviet Union who defeated colonialism. Thats a fact. Ask all Latin Americans and Africans. Even South Asia has a lot to thanks Soviet Union for when it comes to independence from colonialism.

Last edited:
Does it not further prove why this war was inevitable. This is basically terror financing in collusion with installed Ukrainian governemnt. This is what was happening in Eastern Ukraine.

One wonders where the financing of these organization like azoz and aidar etc comes from.

Israel: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom