What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? This is exactly what they are supposed to do anyway. Asymmetric warfare. I think you don't understand what the war in Ukraine has turned into now.

The number of atgm Ukraine currently has and will soon receive is probably over 50,000. That's why they brought the war to the cities.

Ukraine's aim is not to win the war. JUST, NOT being SURRENDER. Because as this process continues, the Atlantic pact will continue to beat Russia economically and psychologically.

Unfortunately Russians started with the idea that Ukrainians were going to break on contact or not resist after a few planes are downed.

They didn't expect this heavy resistance, but they do have a plan for this situation. It's going to get ugly.

Some of the “liberation” force asking themselves the million dollar question right about now:

Mr. Leon should offer his service when Russia invades Carrabean .... right now his presence is not suitable in Ukraine for his personal security.
Wait ... what lol
Mr Leon wouldn’t last a day here if he tries anything
The mosquitos would be enough for him lol

FFE0D222-93E0-450E-8A41-2BD8F2C11644.jpeg

Oh very old school 👍.

Would UK really face off a nuclear country over a non entity that is Ukraine.

Bozo and truss will bark for a few days and allow in Ukrainian fruit pickers but thats about it.

No one is going to fight for ukaraine and no ones going to deliver any weapons. Its all talk...the media frenzy is a sign of desperation.

As they say the first casualty of war is the truth. I do not buy that ukranians are putting up an effective defense and nor do i buy that russian invasion is going according ro their plan.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. From what I see russians have not really gone for shock and awe at get go. They have taken out ukranian airforce and degrading logistics surgically.

They will then encircle cities and just probe until they run out of ammunition, fuel and food. From what I see russian do not wish to damage ukraine too much and then have to pay to rebuild it.

They control ukranian borders.... they will let out civilians but probably stop anything and everything coming in. It is just a matter of time before ukraine falls... there is really no need for russia to rush.

Exactly my point. I can't believe people are falling for all this fake propaganda but can't understand that if Russia really wanted to knock out Ukraine they can do it in couple of hours and beat the hell out of it. They have the experience, machine and the men to do it .
Russia is using its bare minimum resources and are not there to destroy Ukraine like what NATO did in Iraq.
Right now the power grids are intact, internet is running, water is available , heat and gas is available. They are not even killing Ukrainian soldiers because they don't want people to turn against them if they did any mass killings . Its quiet unfortunate that people on this form don't understand this.

Sports should never be political or choose sides. Shame on UEFA and FIFA.
They also kicked Russian teams out of the Europa league, the second best European comp after CL. Which is wrong imo as you said, sports should never be political.

You had me rolling on the floor when you said that no one is scared of Russia's conventional threats.

In 5 days, they have managed to occupy a territory that is equal to 4 small European countries. I have many European friends, they are scared shitless right now.
And Ukraine is still one of the better prepared European countries. How many small European countries do you think Russia can invade in a week? My guess would be 5, at least.

Baltic countries would fall like autumn leaves. And let's not forget that Russia is not employing even 20% of its active personnel for this. Russia has over 3 million professionally trained personnel, including 2 million reserved personnel and 1 million active personnel. Add millions of Russian patriots and Russophile Slavs to a potential large scale war as well. And then add Russia's newer military equipment that haven't been used yet as well. It's beyond laughable to say that no one is scared of Russia's conventional capabilities.
Russia proved its might in Syria. Gave the Middle finger to the west and their mercenaries. Libya and Iraq were also close to Russia but back in 2000s Russia was alot weaker, 2022 Russia/China and Asian countries are very powerful. The west will only place sanctions on Russia, this will bring Asia/middleast more closer.

Last edited:
Russia proved their might in Syria. Gave the Middle finger to the west and their mercenaries. Libya and Iraq were also close to Russia but back in 2000s Russia was alot weaker, 2022 Russia/China and Asian countries are very powerful. The west will only place sanctions on Russia, this will bring Asia/middleast more closer.
Putin threw Iraq under the bus because he knew the US would get trapped there and high oil prices would save the Russian economy, and he wasn't wrong. Libya had little value to Russia, unlike Syria which was the only Mediterranean country where Russia, instead of the US, had military presence. And even in Syria, Russia started getting involved only when Assad had managed to remain in power after 4 years against all odds. Russia didn't want to take a risk. Putin waited to see how things would develop and got involved only when he realized that Assad stood a chance and Russia's interests would be served. Russia is not the friend of Muslim countries, but unlike NATO, it isn't our direct enemy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom