What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukashenko warns of 3rd World War, as Belarus prepares to send troops​

The president denied that Belarus was taking part in the fighting, adding that no missiles were being fired from Belarusian territory • "Nuclear war is the end of everything"

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko warned that Western sanctions were pushing Russia towards a "third world war," as The Washington Post reported that Belarus was preparing to send troops into Ukraine on Sunday.

"In a situation like this, we should be aware that there are such sanctions. A great deal is being said about the banking sector. Gas, oil, SWIFT. It’s worse than war," said Lukashenko at a referendum on changing Belarus's constitution, according to the president's website. "Russia is being pushed towards a third world war. We should be very reserved and steer clear of it. Because nuclear war is the end of everything."

The Belarusian president stated that the retaliatory sanctions by Russia and Belarus would be very sensitive in order to ensure that they do not also impact them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recall mentioning exactly this months ago that if you force Russia or hunger them they will have no other choice but to declare much bigger war and imho Russia could reach that treeshold as soon as in few weeks time where Russia could start an operation against all NATO nations bordering them? You may ask why and when? Only when Russia reaches a certain point where they have nothing to lose
There is a clear differ3nce between Ukraine, and NATO.

And economic meltdown won't trigger the Russians to declare war on NATO. They'll instead look to China to save their economy. NATO has now seen what Russia is capable of, and its not impressed.

Strategically baltic nations aren't a threat. They are small nations that can easily be flattened by missile strikes from Russia. Also, Belarus and Kalingrad are a chokepoint for any land reinforcement from europe, so these nations can easily be blocked for european landmass.

But Ukrain is strategically crucial. Not only for the controll of the black sea but also it would put NATO just 400 km away from Volgograd where most of Russian oil transports into the Russian heartland.

There are more reasons to why Ukraine is absolute necessary for Russian security but I will leave at this
Actually Turkey control Black Sea, well, they are sitting at the exit of Black Sea....

As for the Baltic, isn't that exactly the reason why Latvia/Baltic need Air Defence system? And as I mentioned before, missile strike can't really level anything, you can literally see the effect of missile strike in this war.

So does the oil field in the Caucasus, you can attack from Turkey and north to reach there, and they can just as easy to take Georgia and Up to secure the oil field..

The only thing I can think of that is important to Russia is the industrial base, but I think it will hardly be any left and it also comes to question whether or not that base or even what you mentioned before worth all the sanction that comes with and the isolation that comes with?

But unlike in Ukraine the Nazis are not part of the Russian government and military. In fact there have been two photos of two Russian tanks in Ukraine carrying the USSR flag. One of the objectives of the Russian Incursion is the de-Nazification of Ukraine.
Oh come on, you and I both know this is nothing more than propaganda. Why are we playing this game, when you know for a fact that this is a lie?

If you want to have a serious talk about this white war, drop the act and have a serious discussion with me.

But but but, I thought sanctions didn't do anything? 😭😭😭

Russia Stronk 🇷🇺

Russia tank overrun pathetic EU and NATO....eventually, just as soon as they finish with Ukraine and rebuild their economy and military.
This would mean something if the volume of currency transactions between dollars and rubles was anything above a trickle.

Actually Turkey control Black Sea, well, they are sitting at the exit of Black Sea....

So does the oil field in the Caucasus, you can attack from Turkey and north to reach there, and they can just as easy to take Georgia and Up to secure the oil field..

The only thing I can think of that is important to Russia is the industrial base, but I think it will hardly be any left and it also comes to question whether or not that base or even what you mentioned before worth all the sanction that comes with and the isolation that comes with?
Turkey has control of the strait. The black sea itself is a Russian lake. Its the reason they annexed Crimea, so to not lose Sevastopol. And no you cant attack from Turkey because of caucasus mountain range. Its far more difficult. The terrain in Ukraine to Volgograd is flat.

Soon BBC, CNN etc will claim that the Russians destroyed this school and hide any visibility of the Ukranian BTR or will claim that the BTR came in to stop the Russians from destroying the school.

Why do you hate the Russians ?

Good time for the Russian Communists to propagate among the Russian people that stock exchanges, interest-based economics, private banks etc are something to be abolished. The people can appeal to the government.

No, she is definitely not !

Syrian army consultants should be enlisted by Russians in Ukraine. The Syrians have experience of such warfare. I say this even being someone not keen or knowledgeable about military matters.

I believe Wagner is helping the Libyans against the NATO-supported Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals.

I dont hate russians. I hate their crazy facist dictator who believed he can go full hitler and miscalculated. Its up to russians to get rid of him.

Russian babushkas lost half their hard earned savings in just few hours. Young russians are stuck in russia and can travel nowhere. Even cars are not delivered anymore.

So you think an invasion from Russia is NOT enough to call an "Escalation"?

Set aside what you think about European constitution, what next if Russia don't want to stop? Can you speak for your country what do they want? Can you speak for other country what do they want?

That is the issue here, can't you see it?
"Nice" try, wannabe anglosaxon. But i will not discuss european matters with you. And sure not answering such cheap suggestive questions.

Bye, bye.

This would mean something if the volume of currency transactions between dollars and rubles was anything above a trickle.
Lol , keep pretending if it helps you sleep at night.

This white people war is nothing more than an amusement for me.

While 110,000 of our brothers and sisters were massacred in Bosnia, we did not see a tenth of the current arguments such - blue-eyed, blond-haired Europeans - in the western media. Disgusting, simply disgusting!

Putin, you fell into the trap of these bastards!
What trap? Russia's national security isn't going to be held hostage because of blond hair and blue eyes. It doesn't matter what your skin colour is, if you existentially threaten Russia you're going to be one colour: red.

I have actually twice before told @Apollon that if he was living in Greece during World War 2 he would have been part of the anti-Communist anti-resistance Nazi militia the Security Battalion which was part of the Nazi collaborator government. For others this is a reference for that era.

If Putin nationalizes the Russian socio-economic system and even if he cuts away from dealing economically with the West and deals within the ally framework and also I think because Russia can self-sustain in many things I am sure Russia will ride the tide.

Sure, on same low level as North Korea.

Chances are higher the oligarch hyenas will pull putins plug

Another Pantsir-S1

The vehicle is undamaged, abandoned because it got stuck in mud. If they're selling, let's raise money together and buy it.

Kidding aside, the Russian army's military engineering and logistics problems are alarming. Considering that this is a border operation, it is not even possible to imagine an overseas power projection of Russia (navy amphibous assets are not enough anyway).

Yes, but I wasn't talking about you, singular, as an individual.

Germany, and all European nations, have every right to refuse to accept refugees. I don't have a problem with that actually. But my initial statement that Muslims won't welcome you after the way they have been treated in recent decades, particularly after the Syrian civil war, stands completely valid.

I think they are fine like they are, in the end most of them wanna see how their children and grandchildren grow up, wanna feed their family, making birthday parties etc. but other culture/society values which are too foreign for me, I dont talk of "€uro-Muslims" who have so much to do with real islamic values like a swine with rocket science. :D
Yeah I wouldn't want to go to a Islamic country either. My people have only 1 country.

"Nice" try, wannabe anglosaxon. But i will not discuss european matters with you. And sure not answering such cheap suggestive questions.

Bye, bye.
Wow, what hostility......Defensive much? LOL

You do know truth are just going to go away because you refused to talk about it, right? And you are just living in your delusional world.

You don't have to answer me if you don't want to.

So Adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom