What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukashenko warns of 3rd World War, as Belarus prepares to send troops​

The president denied that Belarus was taking part in the fighting, adding that no missiles were being fired from Belarusian territory • "Nuclear war is the end of everything"

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko warned that Western sanctions were pushing Russia towards a "third world war," as The Washington Post reported that Belarus was preparing to send troops into Ukraine on Sunday.

"In a situation like this, we should be aware that there are such sanctions. A great deal is being said about the banking sector. Gas, oil, SWIFT. It’s worse than war," said Lukashenko at a referendum on changing Belarus's constitution, according to the president's website. "Russia is being pushed towards a third world war. We should be very reserved and steer clear of it. Because nuclear war is the end of everything."

The Belarusian president stated that the retaliatory sanctions by Russia and Belarus would be very sensitive in order to ensure that they do not also impact them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recall mentioning exactly this months ago that if you force Russia or hunger them they will have no other choice but to declare much bigger war and imho Russia could reach that treeshold as soon as in few weeks time where Russia could start an operation against all NATO nations bordering them? You may ask why and when? Only when Russia reaches a certain point where they have nothing to lose

Does that mean Russia deserves to be invaded, or that all of Russia is filled with nazis?

But unlike in Ukraine the Nazis are not part of the Russian government and military. In fact there have been two photos of two Russian tanks in Ukraine carrying the USSR flag. One of the objectives of the Russian incursion is the de-Nazification of Ukraine.

Everyone is.

I feel back for you if you cannot find human being beautiful.

Come on, you are pretending now. What you write above is not what you meant in the previous post.

Well, if that is the case, then NATO can deploy their missile in Latvia, the Latvian border to Moscow is similar range than Ukraine (Map distant show Madona, Latvia - Ukraine is 410km, while Kharkiv to Moscow is 390km).

Now that I am not saying Latvia will go nuclear, but the same toward Ukraine too.

Food for thought?
In theory they can do it and starting another wave of escalation. And this is the reason, the anglo saxons need to be kicked out of continental europe.

We need a de-anglonisation in europe and then in the whole world. Means kicking people like you out.

FMrLpBRXIAEF-Q0

Another Russian convoy was destroyed. The image is expected to leaked soon.

Negotiations started !

FMraG4lXIAAgm9_
But but but, I thought sanctions didn't do anything? 😭😭😭

Russia Stronk 🇷🇺

Russia tank overrun pathetic EU and NATO....eventually, just as soon as they finish with Ukraine and rebuild their economy and military.

Putin, you fell into the trap of these bastards!

Putin has fallen into a trap of his own making - he was just allowed to make that mistake and not stopped(which he could have been i reckon) - both with Europe where the sanctions will not be lifted until he withdraws from the whole of Ukraine - including Crimea.

Europe is united on not allowing new facts to be established on the ground. Whatever Putin thinks he gains now - he will lose later.

The sanctions are the Russian central bank are the most brutal thing i have seen in a long long long time. That will hurt Russia more than anything else.

The question is - did Putin fall into the Chinese trap also because Russia now will become China's poddle rather than an equal given the economic disparity between the two and the need for Russia to earn money to pay the bills.

In theory they can do it and starting another wave of escalation. And this is the reason, the anglo saxons need to be kicked out of continental europe.

We need a de-anglonisation in europe and then in the whole world. Means kicking people like you out.
So you think an invasion from Russia is NOT enough to call an "Escalation"?

Set aside what you think about European constitution, what next if Russia don't want to stop? Can you speak for your country what do they want? Can you speak for other country what do they want?

That is the issue here, can't you see it?

Well, if that is the case, then NATO can deploy their missile in Latvia, the Latvian border to Moscow is similar range than Ukraine (Map distant show Madona, Latvia - Ukraine is 410km, while Kharkiv to Moscow is 390km).

Now that I am not saying Latvia will go nuclear, but the same toward Ukraine too.

Food for thought?
Strategically baltic nations aren't a threat. They are small nations that can easily be flattened by missile strikes from Russia. Also, Belarus and Kalingrad are a chokepoint for any land reinforcement from europe, so these nations can easily be blocked for european landmass.

But Ukrain is strategically crucial. Not only for the controll of the black sea but also it would put NATO just 400 km away from Volgograd (formerly known as Stalingrad - the name itself speaks of its importance) where most of Russian oil transports into the Russian heartland.

There are more reasons to why Ukraine is absolute necessary for Russian security but I will leave at this

Very hard times for our Greek Nazi, thinking he is some kind of a Herrenmensch, because he is living in the Banana Republic Deutschland, aka BRD.

I have actually twice before told @Apollon that if he was living in Greece during World War 2 he would have been part of the anti-Communist anti-resistance Nazi militia the Security Battalion which was part of the Nazi collaborator government. For others this is a reference for that era.

The sanctions are the Russian central bank are the most brutal thing i have seen in a long long long time. That will hurt Russia more than anything else.

If Putin nationalizes the Russian socio-economic system and even if he cuts away from dealing economically with the West and deals within the ally framework and also I think because Russia can self-sustain in many things I am sure Russia will ride the tide.

Putin has fallen into a trap of his own making - he was just allowed to make that mistake and not stopped(which he could have been i reckon) - both with Europe where the sanctions will not be lifted until he withdraws from the whole of Ukraine - including Crimea.

Europe is united on not allowing new facts to be established on the ground. Whatever Putin thinks he gains now - he will lose later.

The question is - did Putin fall into the Chinese trap also because Russia now will become China's poddle rather than an equal given the economic disparity between the two and the need for Russia to earn money to pay the bills.
I think the better question you should ask is.

Do Putin Care?

This war did prove that all the talk of a multipolar world order is pure BS
Balance of power is still highly tipped towards West/NATO

That is not true..

The West-NATO has been intimidated into being cheerleaders and bystanders and now they will be threatened to undo the sanctions which they will do mark my words and on top of that Russia will go for Finland post this.

All of the sanctions on Russia will be lifted shortly as in days by that I mean the big once while the irrelevant once will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom