What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will jsut do a regime change and make it a puppet state

Like USA did made a puppet state out of Indonesia ( Suharto ), of Afghanistan ( brought in the so-called mujahideen and then the Taliban ), Bolivia etc and wants to do in other countries ( Syria, Cuba, Venezuela etc ) ? :)

Its pretty clear for all to see how you lot treat Muslims n the rest of minorities in modis bharat.

N thats the thing you lot are so scared $hitless about being being defeated that you would just bend over rather than face a strong opposition.
Pathatic the thought process of u indians

Does your reply have any connection to my reply at all ? Can you read and understand English or are just able to write it ?

So Putin has lost all the moral authority when they invaded Ukraine?
yes he has, he can no longer ask other countries to refrain from invading another country.

Conveniently you did not answer my question, Where is the proof of Iraqi nukes. so lets try again , and see if you can answer my question now that I have answered yours.

Ukraine must be regretting signing the Budapest memorandum.
It had the 3rd largest nukes at one time.

Yup, for Indonesia the impact will be minimal despite we have been net oil importer country since 2003.

Indonesia has the capacity to withstand the electricity price since large majority of our power plants use coal and gas where we are still net exporter country with regulated coal and gas price in domestic market.

Oh good for Indonesia, I am happy that a fellow Muslim country won't suffer as much. We are not as lucky.

Ukraine must be regretting signing the Budapest memorandum.
It had the 3rd largest nukes at one time.
They didn't have the launch codes so pretty useless

yes he has, he can no longer ask other countries to refrain from invading another country.

Conveniently you did not answer my question, Where is the proof of Iraqi nukes. so lets try again , and see if you can answer my question now that I have answered yours.
Conveniently you answered correctly which I'm surprised, so in this case the Iraqi nukes was gone when Israel blew up their reactor. The WMDs of chemical weapons also gone since all used up against the Kurds and Shiites. So they had none left when the U.S. invaded. But in this case if the U.S. says Russia will invade Ukraine, would you have believe it untrue?

They didn't have the launch codes so pretty useless
Warheads could have been used.

It's not just limited to that. The engineers, who went to various countries of the world from Ukraine, also provided great assistance to the nuclear programs and ballistic missile studies of some countries. Some of these countries sold Ukraine before the war even started.

The situation in Ukraine is one of the saddest stories in modern history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom