What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ok, well he can also do that against the Baltics and Poland as well as Sweden and Finland. Maybe invade Finland and Poland again to get rid of the influence.

Poland and Finland aren't next door like Ukraine. Your country has placed missiles next door to Russia. When you provoke you shouldn't complain about a reaction.

While invading whole Ukraine is different story.
I don't think so they will invade the whole country but frankly speaking, I ain't know much about Russia and Ukraine conflict. Why Russia attacked Ukraine, will be nice if someone quickly summarize the reason(s). Perhaps 4-5 lines will do it.

Finally Russians learn from America, Invasion NOOOOOOOOOOOO, Peacekeeping Operation YESSSSSSSSSSSS, anyone remember the pretext EU and America give before invading and bombing the entire ME ? Liberation , Democracy , etc... Yes the war is bad but Russia today did exact same thing America did for last 2 decades, maybe that is why they did not interfere in the conflict.

The war that US , UK and NATO have been predicting is about to start in the next few hours on 21st Feb, 2022.

You may ask why this date?

No this is not when Beijing Olympics are closing as leaders of the Ukraine and NATO wants you to believe.

This is the date when Munich Security Conference 2022 ends where Ukraine and NATO has formally agreed to the plan of invading Russia.
What are you high on? Ukraine invade Russia? That’s like asking a mouse to rape a elephant

Poland and Finland aren't next door like Ukraine. Your country has placed missiles next door to Russia. When you provoke you shouldn't complain about a reaction.
LOL! Look at the NATO countries that are next door to Russia buddy.
countries_europe_map.jpg

5321c9ffeab8eafd5f537928

Russia won't sit in Ukraine unlike papa America who always occupies nations for decades. This is an operation. Not an occupation. Putin knows what he is doing. This is a window of opportunity and he has grabbed the moment to rid Ukraine from US/EU influence.
That is my point. They can't change anything without staying there for decades. Short term operation won't do anything. The moment Russia gets out Ukraine will become part of NATO.

An ambiguous and unspecified role as always. In reality it is little to none, if they are i'm all ears. Also no our stance is not reiterated by Russia as per our Foreign Office, at the end of the day we are also losing another good partner both militarily and economically.

What you want is an old and outdated blueprint. Welcome to the new realities of this day and age. Deal with the fact that Russia and China are assertive. Deal with the fact that Russia and China won't be bullied. Deal with the fact that the world order is changed. Deal with the fact that Pakistan will choose region over appeasment. The timing is perfect. Pakistan is at the right place at the right time.

I don't think so they will invade the whole country but frankly speaking, I ain't know much about Russia and Ukraine conflict. Why Russia attacked Ukraine, will be nice if someone quickly summarize the reason(s). Perhaps 4-5 lines will do it.
In summation their main goal is the capitulation of Ukraine, which means invasion of territory east of the Dnepr. Occupation is a different thing which will yet to be seen, in my opinion it will be temporary as regime change is the main goal at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom