What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the credit should go to US and Turkiye. Other NATO countries are just crap.
Are u expecting cunning Germans and French to agree to all out war with Russia? haha, Macron and Scholtz are trying to sabotage American efforts quietly. The dominanance of US in NATO is hijacking EU independence.

The Belgorod can carry 6 Poseidon UUVs.

Russian Navy ordered 4 Khabarovsk class nuclear-powered submarines.

Poseidon UUV

1657422836947.png

The Poseidon is a new Russian Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) with a nuclear propulsion system and nuclear warhead. Essentially it is an autonomous nuclear torpedo that has unlimited range..

http://www.military-today.com/navy/poseidon.htm

1657423125639.png

1657423169667.png

What a technological advance...Putin has planned everything..

Last edited:

Dalit responded to this post :

Moscow city councillor gets seven years' jail for anti-war comment

By writing ha ha .

Maybe you you would like to explain , white exactly is it you find funny , when an innocent man is sent to some hell hole for seven years ?

~

alex.jpg

" “They took away my spring, they took away my summer, and now they’ve taken away seven more years of my life,” they quoted him as saying at Friday’s sentencing. "

~

Last edited:
The Ukrainian army began to mine the roads leading to Belarus. Mining of roads is carried out because of the expected invasion of Belarus into Ukraine. The Command of the Joint Forces of Ukraine reported that the engineering equipment of the state border is underway, including the mining of the most dangerous areas.

Almost two months have passed since the Russian BMPT "Terminator" appeared in Ukraine. Despite such a period, no frames of the combat operation of the machines appeared, and it is not clear what this is connected with. The cars are not destroyed, as the video would have appeared long ago. BMPT "Terminator" are still in Ukraine and apparently work, as one of them arrived for maintenance in the workshops

Ukraine is already ruined, and the country is bankrupt. Two factors will end this war, externally Eu and US funding 60 billion USD a year to keep Zelensky's gov't in power this year, and the sanctions are becoming very unpopular in Europe and US, no way for funding beyond this year. Internally, Zelensky's policy of drafting all men and including even Women in the Army is becoming very unpopular, either an uprising or coup by the Army will end this madness soon as people of Ukraine realizes they are cannon fodders.

Sooner or later, Biden's admin will realize China is winning the Ukraine war, buying cheap Russia energy and resources + financing US debt at higher interest rates.

Papa America is very desperate to find a strong energy supplier. Saudi Arabia is that controversial country. Biden has to justify his upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia through a Washington Post column LOL

The USA cannot even convince its stuanchest ally India from purchasing Russian oil/gas LOL Of course China is set to gain maximum benefit during Russian military operation. Good for China.

I feel very good, only pain can make people reflect.
Before, only Iraqis, Afghans and Syrians were in pain. Now the whole world is in pain.

Selective pain. It is funny to hear the word pain all of a sudden lately.

Last edited:
Dalit responded to this post :

Moscow city councillor gets seven years' jail for anti-war comment

By writing ha ha .

Maybe you you would like to explain , white exactly is it you find funny , when an innocent man is sent to some hell hole for seven years ?

~

alex.jpg

" “They took away my spring, they took away my summer, and now they’ve taken away seven more years of my life,” they quoted him as saying at Friday’s sentencing. "

~

Your tone has changed a lot lately on PDF? What happened? Did you opt for a new character? From posting sarcastic and bully comments to a person that is in deep sorrow and pain.

Yes. I do smile. Especially when I visit this topic. I laugh at your hypocrisy. I hope you figured that by now.

Let me tell you one thing straight. I don't give a hoot about your pain and sorrow. That is your personal problem. Secondly, I don't believe in your nasty propaganda. There, I have set the record straight.

Wow. Zelensky. A man that has been ditched and silenced by his backers. Somehow he reminds me a lot of the Kurds and Afghan interpreters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom