What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
And it may surprise you how quickly people's loyalties change!! Not long ago, a pro Russian President was in power. After he was toppled, people still didn't want Ukraine to join NATO. And recently they have been wanting to join NATO. So who knows... I don't see the fight in Ukraine people. I think they will 'go with the flow'!

Many in Ukraine thought Russia is weak previously.

After this they will hate Russia but respect its power.

lol.

We have a slightly used, still under warranty S-400 from its owner. I can leave a phone number for those who are interested.

NATO's eastward expansion should have stopped where the US promised it would. But, of course, the US kept luring more and more countries around Russia to join NATO, unnecessarily causing a crisis.

To justify these retarded moves, the US had to paint Russia as some kind of villainous monster dying to invade Europe. Russia just wants to be secure and develop, like pretty much any other country, while controlling its neighborhood. By provoking Russia incessantly, the US has brought things to a stage where Putin really doesn't have many options than to play hardball.

The biggest tragedy is that this history is hardly ever mentioned by anybody in the West - from commentators and academics to politicians and generals. Just amazing. Their history starts a few years ago - as if their NATO expansion isn't a part of the problem. Not to mention the regime change they pulled in Ukraine to bring it into its own orbit. You can't do stuff like that and not expect a response.

The US should focus all this energy inward to solve hunger, homelessness, universal healthcare, and other issues. Some of the issues plaguing the US internally are honestly mind-boggling given the trillions it wastes on far-away chess moves.

Provoking? More like an excuse for Putin to retake Ukraine, possible even other countries that were part of Russia and satellite states as a secure controlling influence. Cause when those countries are part of NATO, I don't see a massive foreign army at Russia's borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom