What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake News.

There is no proof of Russian atrocities other than Ukranian claims. These people could have been murdered by the Azov Battalion and dumped there.

‘Fake News’ Over War Crimes Gets Russia Angry, Demands UNSC Meet
M.K.BHADRAKUMAR | 4 APRIL, 2022

An indignant Moscow has angrily demanded a United Nations Security Council meeting on Monday over the allegations of atrocities by Russian troops in areas around Kiev through the past month. Prima facie, this allegation is fake news but it can mould misperceptions by the time it gets exposed as disinformation.

I down understand why some people use the illegal wars fought by America to justify wholesale murder and invasion of Ukraine.

Do you kill your next door neighbour and say, oh well officer, you will remember that there was a war in Iraq and half a million were killed, and surely I am justified in killing my neighbour.

I just dont get it.
He is not justifying, just pointing out the hypocrite and colonial policies of the West.

He is not justifying, just pointing out the hypocrite and colonial policies of the West.
and then he supports russia committing crimes because someone else had done the wrong thing.
so exactly what I said. Someone did something I think was wrong. and that entitles me to do wrong?

Its like, he's a person that will find any excuse to do wrong. Does he have any morals? Someone getting away with a crime at some point justifies everyone else to commit such a crime? Is that was he's advocating?

Stop insulting my intelligence. These are Russian crimes against humanity, confirmed by many Ukrainian citizens in interviews, and these were Russian occupied territories for several weeks.

The Russian Nazis are lying through their teeth as they've always done. Stop burying your head in sand.
Problem is we have got state actors on this forum who are promoting a paid narrative.

It is a waste of time trying to write anything as remember... they are getting paid to promote fake agenda - like uighur issue does not exist and how great life is.

Everyone knows the gulags; ukrainian genocide before; this has happened before and is happening again. Truth is Putin wants to destroy everything that is in his way to victory; it shows how much out of line he was and under-estimate the potential of his own forces.

Don't you ever never mention my people ( Bosnians) ,Don't wash your mouth with what I personally went through . Don't ever but ever take liberty in saying what we should or we shouldn't. Do you understand me? Between you and me there is no us and never has been nor it will be. Me and my kind for the centuries faced all the people who you are against or for where man needs to face them. We never saw you then, so keep your self to the people that you familiar with or accept your distasteful patronising . Have I been clear?
Do you have any views on what is happening in Ukraine?

After Vatican, Lativa's "Latvijas Gaze" says "Paying in Rubles is possible".

No, The Vatican Is Not Paying For Russian Gas In Rubles

2022-03-30_rpwdwtjkto.jpg

A tweet went viral on Wednesday, claiming that the Vatican has reportedly become the first customer in Europe to pay in rubles for Russian natural gas. The report turned out to be a joke, the author of the tweet later said, apologizing to their followers.

Still, the report made it in some Russian and even Western media. The bank of the Vatican bought rubles of the equivalent of $11 million (10 million euro) from the Central Bank of Russia, according to sources some Russian media quoted..

Pope implicitly criticises Putin on invasion, considers Kyiv trip

April 2 (Reuters) - Pope Francis said on Saturday he was considering a trip to Kyiv and implicitly criticised Russian President Vladimir Putin over the invasion of Ukraine, saying a "potentate" was fomenting conflict for nationalist interests.

Francis made the comments, first to reporters on the plane taking him to Malta for a two-day visit, and then in a hard-hitting speech in the island's presidential palace that left little doubt who he was referring to.

"From the east of Europe, from the land of the sunrise, the dark shadows of war have now spread. We had thought that invasions of other countries, savage street fighting and atomic threats were grim memories of a distant past," the pope said.

Moscow denies targeting civilians in the action it launched on Feb. 24, which it dubs a "special military operation" designed not to occupy territory but to demilitarise and "denazify" its neighbour. Francis has already rejected that terminology, calling it a war.

"However, the icy winds of war, which bring only death, destruction and hatred in their wake, have swept down powerfully upon the lives of many people and affected us all," Francis said.

"Once again, some potentate, sadly caught up in anachronistic claims of nationalist interests, is provoking and fomenting conflicts, whereas ordinary people sense the need to build a future that, will either be shared, or not be at all,"

he said, without mentioning Putin by name.

rest here :

Reactions: mmr
"From the east of Europe, from the land of the sunrise, the dark shadows of war have now spread. We had thought that invasions of other countries, savage street fighting and atomic threats were grim memories of a distant past," the pope said.

Invasions were memories of a distant past ? Is he joking ? Only eleven years ago NATO invaded Libya and proxy-invaded Syria and these wars including savage street fighting are continuing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom