What's new

Russia ready to sell RD-93 engine directly to Islamabad

Does it make much different of China re export the engine to Pakistan or pakistan directly purchase from Russia?

Now we can fit a rocket to a cycle,but will it compare to a sports bike.

Whats the point in not selling when you get the same engines from china which they buy from russia.if at all that happens only loosers will be china.:whistle:

Loser in what sense ??
Their burden is lessen they may now focus at their own WS-13 and we may have another option available even earlier. I believe we both may save in logistics as upcoming JFTs frames will be soon all made in Pakistan so no point to get engine through China which may even burden them for nothing and yes when engaging directly we may get some more goodies from Russia and may improve it in standard and design because we have a direct experience with world class engines maintenance and up-gradation.

Does it make much different of China re export the engine to Pakistan or pakistan directly purchase from Russia?

this move will increase our technical capacity as direct purchase would lead to the overhaul facility in Pakistan, while China is not using RD-93 for any of her operational Jet and was importing this engine only for JF-17 (read only for Pakistan), so I think JF-17 program is moving form triparty temporary arrangement for engines towards the permanent solution.

Last edited:

Friend, mentionable thing is that, we are moving toward regional defense alliance (Russia, China, Pakistan) and building trust for each other....
It doesn't matter, whether we purchase RD-93 from China or Russia....

may improve it in standard and design because we have a direct experience with world class engines maintenance and up-gradation.

only differ with this part of you post, as improvement for RD-93 will either come from directly Russia or with the Russia-China joint effort.

This is good news. In any case, the supply of RD93 via China was NEVER in jeopardy. There are plenty of engines, not enough airframes to put them on!!

:cheers:
Good , now this will panic some in our neighborhood :whistle:
---
let offical announce it .. formally ...
its russia choice whom they give what..
neighbours are happy that they going pure on merit basis for defence procurment and not political.. it has it own cost and they are ready to pay .. for good..
lets not be get milked like before as now we created choice for defence procurement,,
pak happ y for rd india happy for pakfa .. russia . same goes for usa which sell f16 and cobra to pak and try to sell F16 THE MOST ADVACNE VERSION AND SOLD apache 64 and chinook and p8i and and and ..
--
its business .. national interest matters for all ..
so question is who can server national interest more beter for russua .. economical.. politiclay.. stretigiclay as per geo plotics and diplimaticaly .. as crimea still not solved..
1. Pak or india
2. pak and india
let them sell Su 30 to you then india can be/ may be in panic..

only differ with this part of you post, as improvement for RD-93 will either come from directly Russia or with the Russia-China joint effort.
Hehehehe Sub nahin batata main ;) bus isharay kafi hain dost.
You can differ my post thats your right but I know what I am saying :).

Good going Pakistan. No one is permanent friend nor parmanent enemy but national interest should be given preference

good news
but its better to have a overhaul facility in pakistan

---
let offical announce it .. formally ...
its russia choice whom they give what..
neighbours are happy that they going pure on merit basis for defence procurment and not political.. it has it own cost and they are ready to pay .. for good..
lets not be get milked like before as now we created choice for defence procurement,,
pak happ y for rd india happy for pakfa .. russia . same goes for usa which sell f16 and cobra to pak and try to sell F16 THE MOST ADVACNE VERSION AND SOLD apache 64 and chinook and p8i and and and ..
--
its business .. national interest matters for all ..
so question is who can server national interest more beter for russua .. economical.. politiclay.. stretigiclay as per geo plotics and diplimaticaly .. as crimea still not solved..
1. Pak or india
2. pak and india
let them sell Su 30 to you then india can be/ may be in panic..

you will find panic in indian members post, who start Questioning Russian friendship when they signed a deal of 20 mil-35 with us , and start d!ck measuring ... as i mentioned in my early post , its more about the relationship , Engines we are getting through china as well..
and when US offered F-16's to india , Pakistan was not crying nor we question US friendship , they even sell you Apache , P8i ...
i hope you see the difference between Indian's and Pakistani Mentality ..

you will find panic in indian members post, who start Questioning Russian friendship when they signed a deal of 20 mil-35 with us , and start d!ck measuring ... as i mentioned in my early post , its more about the relationship , Engines we are getting through china as well..
and when US offered F-16's to india , Pakistan was not crying nor we question US friendship , they even sell you Apache , P8i ...
i hope you see the difference between Indian's and Pakistani Mentality ..
--
yes..
indians many did not antcipated that move..
those who follow geo politcs even them it was bit diffuclt to accept it ..
---
ask your self .. how meneber here and pak govt reply to usa when it offred best of best plane to india ..
dont tell me pak govt did not panic...
f16 is backbone of PAF.. best anything they ahve in now..
same goes for Su30mki for IAF.. think shock IAF will get if it offered same standrds to china or pak ... MKK is diffrent beast..
so we are goign for rafael too to keep operatioal and geo plotical isuue in indias favour
--
just ask yourself will usa care of pak ...
they even dont stop drne attack
why tey will stop $ that too billion in time of recesion due to pak
think SA in place of pak and analyse

Back
Top Bottom