What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

You are retard aren't you?Or just another indian troll better known here in pdf as DSI
Official Russian Defence Minsitry website,this must be also fake or also "known for its inaccuracy" you retarded fuk.
View attachment 338758
Rattu is in gilgat baltistan you dehati aurat.
http://eng.mil.ru/en/mission/practice/more.htm?id=12096967@egNews
LOL.That's the old press release.
The latest have edited out all mentions of Gilgit.
http://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12096928@egNews

I could explain it to you but i don't have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.This is written on the main page as actual and real info not a press release.
They removed chirat also ? OMG you are such a retard.
You can stay delusional if it satisfies you
Stay tune for the pics from rattu..I'll tag you in that.

I could explain it to you but i don't have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.This is written on the main page as actual and real info not a press release.
Nope
That's old info on website.

Anyways I agree that if you get any authentic pics of the exercise from Rattu do tag me in; but then everyone knows that will never happen as no part of the exercise is scheduled at Rattu

keep on day dreaming.
If we are day dreaming then how come Russian Spetnaz are in our country training with SSG lol .

But I guess india chai wala is under illusion and day dreaming that he will isolate Pakistan. The man who ran away from his marriage is expected to isolate 6the largest country in the world in terms of population:bunny:

If we are day dreaming then how come Russian Spetnaz are in our country training with SSG lol .

But I guess india chai wala is under illusion and day dreaming that he will isolate Pakistan. The man who ran away from his marriage is expected to isolate 6the largest country in the world in terms of population:bunny:
Lol.They are no Spetsnaz but Mountain infantry brigade.
The fact that 250 Russian troops are exercising with India currently compared to only 70 Russian troops with Pakistan, shows that Russia gives exercises with India 3 times more importance than the ones with Pakistan.

The fact that 250 Russian troops are exercising with India currently compared to only 70 Russian troops with Pakistan, shows that Russia gives exercises with India 3 times more importance than the ones with Pakistan.
Haha So question still remains why are you Indians Butt Hurt lol?

You have been doing the same thing in other thread as well.... Stop trolling in every thread now and then with same news again & again that we are not buying at all. Iranian Navy is also in Karachi conducting exercise with PN and all this Russian exercise is also to give you an idea that where is that Isolating Pakistan thing like cold feet doctrine.

The fact that Russian troops came despite of your crying and doing exercises just few kms from the India border, right after uri attack gives burns to Indians....

If people want to see how Indians crying look like, go to comment section of videos of Pak-Russo exercise.... :)

Training took place in GB, an area considered disputed by India, this is another diplomatic humiliation for India, not only Russians came to Pak despite Indian whining, they actually trained in an area considered disputed by Indians !!!

Russian reply to Indian whining was that we are not going to disputed areas...this time..Putin gave his middle finger personally to India..

Good for you

But do you see us whining and bit**ing about it? NO. As far as we are concerned, Indian Army should exercise with every Nation in the world. It builds trust, and you get to learn from the other fighting force.

You guys need to come out of this small little mindset, and learn to act like mature adults. Not everything is a zero sum game. You guys remind me of kindergarten, you can't play with the other kid because i hate him.

Who cares what the Press says. PA's only school that is designed to handle these kind of high altitude exercises is based in GB, the one in Cherat does not has the same facilities as the one in GB. So its natural, these Russian soldiers went to the training school in GB.

The fact that Russian troops came despite of your crying and doing exercises just few kms from the India border, right after uri attack gives burns to Indians....

If people want to see how Indians crying look like, go to comment section of videos of Pak-Russo exercise.... :)
Lol indians currently right now
Screenshot_2016-09-28-17-24-43.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom