What's new

China, Iran, Russia to conduct maritime drills in Oman Sea

sailing the seas...Chinese ship really large ,Iranian ships need to grow larger..lol:o:

sea_ships.jpg

sailing the seas...Chinese ship really large ,Iranian ships need to grow larger..lol:o:

View attachment 920740
Chinese navy is trying to outmatch the US navy. Hard to catch up with them numerically. They have gradually improved quality of their destroyers making them capable of challenging US navy's air supremacy. The Chinese destroyer shown in the previous post, is specifically designed to down F-35s.

Iranian navy will heavily depend upon its submersible fleet. There is a big reason for it. But all in all, Iran's plans for Besat submarine and the UUVs shows that the navy is planning to develop large submarines assisted by forward base ships and AI. What IRIN needs most is defending forward base ships against aerial threats esp US navy, hence hardly trying to build a couple of guided missile destroyers//frigates/corvettes. That i guess would be enough for surface fleet. No need to waste more money on them.

Chinese navy is trying to outmatch the US navy. Hard to catch up with them numerically. They have gradually improved quality of their destroyers making them capable of challenging US navy's air supremacy. The Chinese destroyer shown in the previous post, is specifically designed to down F-35s.

Iranian navy will heavily depend upon its submersible fleet. There is a big reason for it. But all in all, Iran's plans for Besat submarine and the UUVs shows that the navy is planning to develop large submarines assisted by forward base ships and AI. What IRIN needs most is defending forward base ships against aerial threats esp US navy, hence hardly trying to build a couple of guided missile destroyers//frigates/corvettes. That i guess would be enough for surface fleet. No need to waste more money on them.
I fully agree with you..We need Subs more than surface ships.."Subs are the nightmare of western navie" and this statement is from a Western naval expert not me.
more photos of the joint naval event..Anti piracy drills..this is the area that others can learn few things from Iran..remember the UK,Greek, and Somali pirates were all given a lesson by Iranian anti piracy duds..lol

Are these Chinese marines..can not identify their patches.
Chin_1.jpg
Chin_2.jpg
Chin_4.jpg
Chin_6.jpg
Chin_8.jpg
Chin_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom