What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Some pictures from today:
DSC_0016_900.jpg

DSC_0033_900%281%29.jpg

DSC_0124_900.jpg

DSC_0166_900.jpg

DSC_0177_900.jpg

DSC_0096_900.jpg

Which unit is in exercise from Russia? there gear looks good. PA may order few goodies if they really like them.

Common, both countries should forget past. We broke Soviet Union with the help of allied forces as It was just revenge of their involvement in 1971 . Tit for tat. Now , it's history.
Now, Good relation is in the interest of both countries. We should make good relation with all countries including Israel.
These exercises with RUSSIA, as this happened 1st time in history with PAK, is signal for better relation in future.
At same time, we need to improve relation with U.S.A too.

He was talking about US not Pakistan....:-)

Are those your paratroopers/special forces (SSG)?

All SSG,SSW,SSGN,LCB,SOW are HAHO & HALO qualified..

As for airborne .. PAF has its special airborne troops... While each Army infantry battalion has 25+ specially trained "commandos"..

Pak army itself doesn't seem to have special airborne units .. Although alot of troops are para qualified..

Yes they are SSG , Exercise is happening in their Home " Chirat "

Hornets Nest -- Cherat.. That's their main training centre .. Apart from other special facilities in other areas ...

Their main base is Attock Fort;

image.jpeg

Are those your paratroopers/special forces (SSG)?

YES !!!!

As for airborne .. PAF has its special airborne troops... While each Army infantry battalion has 25+ specially trained "commandos"..

Pak army itself doesn't seem to have special airborne units .. Although alot of troops are para qualified..

Hornets Nest -- Cherat.. That's their main training centre .. Apart from other special facilities in other areas ...

View attachment 338653

When exercises will b held in Rattu, GB?

View attachment 338653

Cherat holds a Significant Position for SSG , i remember watching a Documentary over it .. is there any Symbolic ?Importance to bring those Russians to Cherat ? or its just that they have better training facility over there ?

By the way they are doing this maneuver, looks like a light commando type. Do not look like Spetsnaz.

They are VDV .. Spetsnaz itself comprises troops from different special units.

Cherat holds a Significant Position for SSG , i remember watching a Documentary over it .. is there any Symbolic ?Importance to bring those Russians to Cherat ? or its just that they have better training facility over there ?
That's their main training facility..

The feelings are just beyond explanation..These are not just exercises but invigorating injection in the current situation to Pakistan conferring new energy and a "zannatay-dar" slap on the face of neighbors in the East.

My sincere message to Modi "Mehnat Kar....Hasad Na Kar..":cheers:

burnol do burnol, modi ko koi bunrol do, jaldi modi ko burnol do

My Pak Brother,

Just prepare yourself and be amazed how your great country reahes its true potential. You are young and blessed to see the transformtion unfold...

I Bless you all!

It is just the beginning. Pak-Turk Axis is unbreakable @HAKIKAT . Pak shall facilitate the reconcilliation of Sino-Turk Axis. Which will benefit both of the Great People..since the proxies of hatred are destroyed.

Sino-Pak brotherhood is ony getting stronger by the day @Chinese-Dragon

Sino-Pak-Rus Axis is just coming out in the open...expect to see Putin in Islamabad in before his re-election.

Your great country is the Gate and Gateway to the heartland @Shotgunner51

From Karachi to Moscow

From Islamabad to Beijing

From Gawadar to Shangnhai

From Srinagar to Istambul...

China is creating a new world of peace and prosperity of OBOR.

CPEC is the Flagship of OBOR.

What better endorsment you want than the Rus has announced its acceptance and solidarity with the CPEC!!!

Why are you surprised my young brother?

We are writing the History of the Future.

We shall improve the human condition... @TaiShang through a new Paradigm of mutual respect and Civilisational Revival. Time for human dignity is here. The narrative of Community of Prosperity is developing....

With CPEC infrastructure China is laying the groundwork of future prosperity of Pakistan @AndrewJin
Just like China wrote the history of the future with infra development in China. This is exciting....

The revival of the Civilisation- yours and China's and that of all the Sino-Pak Friends is here. Euraisian landmass is where the next big thing is happening. China shall remain the engine. Your beautiful country shall benefit!

Young brother, you shall see far more such excercies in the near future. Just the beginning of sending the loud and clear message...

Peace through Mutual Strength is much stronger than the global empire of chaos and destruction and its indian proxy in your region.

Head up, shoulders straight and back upright...time to create a new world of peace and harmony. It is the Way...

In my lifetiem shall I see Harmony under the Heavens!

The Great Shift is happening and your are in the middle of it, Sino-Pak Friends!!!

The less US in Eurasia - the calmer in Eurasia! I am glad that Russia is finally really establishing relations with such an important player as Pakistan.

We heartily welcome you and hope our relations will flourish and go to whole new level up wards....U are welcome to join CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor).....:-):cheers:

The less US in Eurasia - the calmer in Eurasia! I am glad that Russia is finally really establishing relations with such an important player as Pakistan.

Iranian Ships have also arrived for joint exercise with Pakistan Navy .. PASSEX.

https://defence.pk/posts/8739079/

US would be pissed..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom