What's new

Russia agreed on a contract to supply 46 MiG fighters to Egypt

Egypt is a big country 46 mig35 wont be enough they need Su30 series and other advance fighter
aside from Raffale

Ignorant statements as always LOL JF-17 is a lot better than F-16 yeah right, the most widely used combat hardened modern aircraft is beaten by the stillborn cheap Chinese copy LOL, go learn about the technological capabilities of each aircraft first before running your mouth with ignorance, what a fool! go ahead, tell me what you now about F-16V9 radar, and JF-17 radar? tell me about the RCS of both aircraft? tell me what do you know about the targeting systems on F-16 and JF-17? tell me about the EW capabilities of each aircraft?

BTW, eat this, JF-17 is better than Su-30 MKA that's a fact because it's more modern than Su-30 #BiteMe

Oh and, you don't get to talk about salvaging while Russia fooled your military with an old used Mig-29, that was a middle finger in the face, your ally doesn't respect you lol

As for the first part of your post, dude you are really a sick creep! grow up! Algerian begging in America then bitches about American weapons lol.
As for me, i always stood up, i have always said numerous times my father is Egyptian, my mother is Italian, you are just living in a cave.

This is only one of the times
Egyptian Armed Forces | Page 154

Kill Switch !

To own a machine, knowing each and every bolt to every line of code is something I'd say ?

since you are on the topic, how much diplomatic arm twisting do you believe is involved in defense deals ?

why do retards like these always find me?
Evrybody recognizes a 2 bit catin , when he sees one

Ah its like the millionth time this guy got banned, i wonder when it will be permanent :D
Hello BordoAnus, how do you feel that the country of the BERBERS has S400, and the state of the NATO's shoe shiner have none...

Evrybody recognizes a 2 bit catin , when he sees one
If I found you I'd put a bullet in your head just to remove your braindead genes out of the gene pool

and I'd sterilize your parents so they'd never attemt to make another one

If I found you I'd put a bullet in your head just to remove your braindead genes out of the gene pool

and I'd sterilize your parents so they'd never attemt to make another one
You made laugh so hard that I peed on myself....Which caliber are you going to use?..a comma, semi colon? :cheers:
In a real setting, you won't last a minute...I'll have your scalp separated from your scull before you can whisper mama:big_boss:

You made laugh so hard that I peed on myself....Which caliber are you going to use?..a comma, semi colon? :cheers:
In a real setting, you won't last a minute...I'll have your scalp separated from your scull before you can whisper mama:big_boss:
difference is... what I did wouldn't be murder

It would be just "pulling the plug" since you've already had your brain death

difference is... what I did wouldn't be murder

It would be just "pulling the plug" since you've already had your brain death
What make you think that I will murder you...human lived without their scalp...

Egypt is a big country 46 mig35 wont be enough they need Su30 series and other advance fighter
aside from Raffale

Rafale .. Mirage 2000 .. 220-240 F16s .. Mig 35 .. and other fighters (French Mirage 5, French Alphajet, 70+ F4-Phantoms which are out of service, Russian Migs and Chinese F-7), but I agree with you I hope we get the Su35 and other advance fighters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom