What's new

Russia agreed on a contract to supply 46 MiG fighters to Egypt

Hey dudes, is @BLACKEAGLE around?
In the street corner, with his cardboard "I'll lie for food"

Correction, he was with tipana boy..sharing a baguette .....
JF17 will be like a 3rd line Fighter for Egypt, no one will buy JF-17 while they have Rafale, F-16's, MIG-35, Mirage 2K , let me ask you, what does the Pakistani generals themselves think about JF-17 compared to old F-16 blocks? they will pick the old F-16 blocks anytime.
Hello, mad cat, finally I got you to own up that you have Egyptian blood in your tail..:cheers:...The JF-17 is lot better than what been salvaged from Arizona desert or from Paris lately...Sorry to bust your bubble....Good to see you again out Milan sewers..

JF17 will be like a 3rd line Fighter for Egypt, no one will buy JF-17 while they have Rafale, F-16's, MIG-35, Mirage 2K , let me ask you, what does the Pakistani generals themselves think about JF-17 compared to old F-16 blocks? they will pick the old F-16 blocks anytime.

I agree that Egypt don't need JF17 .. they must be looking towards 5th gen now

but for PAF in multirole platform JF17 is doing alot better than current F16 (this doesn't mean JF17 is superior to F16)
I am talking about strike options .. JF17 is giving a length of diversified strike option to PAF and will provide nuclear capable cruise missile ability in future ... Thus in Air to air PAF current best bird is F16 while JF17 will take charge of Workhorse of PAF due its mission diversity and strike capabilities ...

Hello, mad cat, finally I got you to own up that you have Egyptian blood in your tail..:cheers:...The JF-17 is lot better than what been salvaged from Arizona desert or from Paris lately...Sorry to bust your bubble....Good to see you again out Milan sewers..

Ignorant statements as always LOL JF-17 is a lot better than F-16 yeah right, the most widely used combat hardened modern aircraft is beaten by the stillborn cheap Chinese copy LOL, go learn about the technological capabilities of each aircraft first before running your mouth with ignorance, what a fool! go ahead, tell me what you now about F-16V9 radar, and JF-17 radar? tell me about the RCS of both aircraft? tell me what do you know about the targeting systems on F-16 and JF-17? tell me about the EW capabilities of each aircraft?

BTW, eat this, JF-17 is better than Su-30 MKA that's a fact because it's more modern than Su-30 #BiteMe

Oh and, you don't get to talk about salvaging while Russia fooled your military with an old used Mig-29, that was a middle finger in the face, your ally doesn't respect you lol

As for the first part of your post, dude you are really a sick creep! grow up! Algerian begging in America then bitches about American weapons lol.
As for me, i always stood up, i have always said numerous times my father is Egyptian, my mother is Italian, you are just living in a cave.

This is only one of the times
Egyptian Armed Forces | Page 154

Last edited:
JF-17 could provide you great strength at low cost just a thought i do wonder what our Egyptian brothers think of it .

The only reason we may buy Jf-17 for is the co-production. we may use it as a milestone for the-locally-produced-aircraft dream.

Egypt planning fod ww3

Rafale
F 16
Mig 35
Mirage

And we have few f 16 remember egypt is not rich either

Which country does Egypt plan to invade looking at the massive military buildup

Ignorant statements as always LOL JF-17 is a lot better than F-16 yeah right, the most widely used combat hardened modern aircraft is beaten by the stillborn cheap Chinese copy LOL, go learn about the technological capabilities of each aircraft first before running your mouth with ignorance, what a fool! go ahead, tell me what you now about F-16V9 radar, and JF-17 radar? tell me about the RCS of both aircraft? tell me what do you know about the targeting systems on F-16 and JF-17? tell me about the EW capabilities of each aircraft?

Simple, the one received by Egypt don't have any..You bought a Fremm without them, The rafales didn't have any either..so really, just like your 4 cylinders F16 with reflective orange markings....The EAF is a joke, the whole 600,000 army and her 4000 tanks is a joke...That's why israel takes a leak on your soldiers when ever her scrotum itches...

BTW, eat this, JF-17 is better than Su-30 MKA that's a fact because it's more modern than Su-30 #BiteMe
Modern to Egypt maybe, she has nothing that advanced in her arsenal...
Please don't compare your army to ours, she doesn't make the scale...She didn't in 67, she didn't in 73, she didn't make it in 2000 and it is damn sure , she doesn't make know or in the future...Algeria is the only country , with Israel that have the have steel ones in the MENA area..
Even the subhuman damn @sses Sauds realised after they give Egypt $23B, that they give money to a dead hippo...They didn't get anything in return for their money...The Houthis are killing them and Egypt is nowhere to be found....That what happens , when you hedge on a dead mule..

Oh and, you don't get to talk about salvaging while Russia fooled your military with an old used Mig-29, that was a middle finger in the face, your ally doesn't respect you lol
But who got the last laugh, we buried the mig complex and now they are looking for dumb @ss Egypt, to stick it to...

As for the first part of your post, dude you are really a sick creep! grow up! Algerian begging in America then bitches about American weapons lol.
You are certainly talking about the two bits catin, that is Egypt..Algerian has never ever begged anyone for weapons, she has never lowered her standards even when she was facing a dire time...

Not only you are a mad cat, but you an imbecile! Do you have any idea on the reason that Sissi crawled with his pants on his knees,to France begging for rafales or anything better than the Arizona F16?
Algeria's equipments are beyond Egyptian reach...American, french, or Russian will always put their half baked hardware on Egyptian plate, and she will be glad to have them...Like they say, beggars can't be choosers...
F16, my @ss, everybody saw the big magnifier glass they have for hud display....

As for me, i always stood up, i have always said numerous times my father is Egyptian, my mother is Italian, you are just living in a cave.[/quote]
You are a lying half breed, It took me a year to get out of you...You are even ashamed that you have your father's blood...No wonder Egypt lost all the wars...Her children are ashamed of her...Well by the way, Italy didn't fear any better, she lost all her too...:cheers:

@Ceylal can you tell us a little about the algeriam su-30 mka i want to know the difference between it and the indian ones thanks.

@Ceylal can you tell us a little about the algeriam su-30 mka i want to know the difference between it and the indian ones thanks.
Go to Algerian army thread, page 125, post 1869:cheers:
Which country does Egypt plan to invade looking at the massive military buildup
Just for military parades to shore up the the Oumma's non existing self esteem...I guess..Because against their supposed main enemy (Israel), it will be a no contest...and against the self created terrorism, the army has already showed its limitation..like they say...New duds don't you a padre!

LoL man you are funny! nothing worth replying
Do you even know what i was referring to in this link? (by saying this is only ONE OF THE TIMES I SAID IT BEFORE) too stupid?
#EndOfDiscussion, you are not worth of my time to reply to your nonsense, didn't even read, all i see is @ss @ss @ss, looks like something went up your @ss lol

Last edited:
LoL man you are funny! nothing worth replying
Do you even know what i was referring to in this link? (by saying this is only ONE OF THE TIMES I SAID IT BEFORE) too stupid?
#EndOfDiscussion, you are not worth of my time to reply to your nonsense, didn't even read, all i see is @ss @ss @ss, looks like something went up your @ss lol
I resume your rants , cries, farts and throw ups to this picture..It resumes very well the Egypt..From a strong culture that was in past time the light house of the MENA area , where strong men with dignity ruled and gave Egypt her right place among the nation of free...After legacy of Moubarek, look at what Egyptian press call the "Egyptian nightingale " . In a country of men a Rossignol or nightingale has a different meaning...
egypt 9 30 15 egypt bowing sissi.jpg

Thank god, for our eyes, he kept his pants on...

Back
Top Bottom