What's new

Russia agreed on a contract to supply 46 MiG fighters to Egypt

What BVR missile Egyptian AF has at the moment? Do you have any with M2K currently? Also is there any confirmation of any BVR missile purchases in the new Rafale and Mig35 orders.

What BVR missile Egyptian AF has at the moment? Do you have any with M2K currently? Also is there any confirmation of any BVR missile purchases in the new Rafale and Mig35 orders.

yes 96 Mica included in the deal , and the F-16 only the Aim-7

hey @Taygibay out of topic but what engine rafale is using now ?

They operate the most modern version of the AIM-7 , the AIM-7P Sparrow with 88-100 km (maximum) range, mach 4+ speed

Egypt: More F-16s on Hold

Raytheon: Sparrow

The AIM/RIM-7P is the most recent model of the Sparrow family of missile systems,The 7P model features performance improvements providing look-down, shoot-down in heavy clutter environments and much lower altitude engagement. Additionally, it is more time immune to the ever challenging countermeasures threat.

M88-4E AKA M-88 Pack CGP. It was derived from the program for a 9 T version.
Since at the time no one but the AdlA was using it and its power was deemed sufficient even for hot climates
( as shown by its daily use in Al-Dhafra on BA 104 ), the research was redirected to make the fragile elements
more durable and thus save money on maintenance.
It relies on a bit over 20% changes, mostly in rotating parts and high temperatures ones. New oil reserve for the
last stage, new HP supercharger and a set of new blades for the HP turbine.
Longer life expectancy and longer maintenance intervals are the results.

It is standard on the Tranche 4 and the retrofit on prior motors ( M88-2 ) is done during hard refurbs at Snecma.

Have a good evening my friend; read you later, Tay.

of course we need our air force to stop protesters
stupid people like you are why your country is destroyed feeling sorry for the syrian people but it is people like you are to blame
Gaddafi deployed air force vs protesters.
Assad attacked protests in 2012 with air force as well.
So what makes you think Sisi, who has killed 1,000 people at the very least, won't deploy the air force? Especially if there is ever an uprising against him.
People like YOU are the reason the Middle East is the way it is now. Wallahi people who worship dictators are the reasons for all the pain and suffering.

M88-4E AKA M-88 Pack CGP. It was derived from the program for a 9 T version.
Since at the time no one but the AdlA was using it and its power was deemed sufficient even for hot climates
( as shown by its daily use in Al-Dhafra on BA 104 ), the research was redirected to make the fragile elements
more durable and thus save money on maintenance.
It relies on a bit over 20% changes, mostly in rotating parts and high temperatures ones. New oil reserve for the
last stage, new HP supercharger and a set of new blades for the HP turbine.
Longer life expectancy and longer maintenance intervals are the results.

It is standard on the Tranche 4 and the retrofit on prior motors ( M88-2 ) is done during hard refurbs at Snecma.

Have a good evening my friend; read you later, Tay.

looks great i am interested to see the rafale in first time flying in my country :)

Gaddafi deployed air force vs protesters.
Assad attacked protests in 2012 with air force as well.
So what makes you think Sisi, who has killed 1,000 people at the very least, won't deploy the air force? Especially if there is ever an uprising against him.
People like YOU are the reason the Middle East is the way it is now. Wallahi people who worship dictators are the reasons for all the pain and suffering.
protests. dictator .revolution ?by this you mean 1 thing
10407973_470745143080737_3678657574423588983_n.jpg

i know alot wish to see this view in Egypt but we wont we will do what ever we can to prevent that

protests. dictator .revolution ?by this you mean 1 thing
10407973_470745143080737_3678657574423588983_n.jpg

i know alot wish to see this view in Egypt but we wont we will do what ever we can to prevent that
Ah, the stability excuse.
Anyways, congratulations to Sisi for getting 48 new planes to defend himself.

Are you guys sure its MIG-35 and I hope you go for at least 3 squadrons I don't think 46 would make three squadrons

yes 96 Mica included in the deal , and the F-16 only the Aim-7

Good to know that you will field Mica soon. However why only 96?? Is the AF waiting for Meteor ?? Should have gone for at least 200-300 minimum.

How about with the Mig35 ?? Any version of R27 with those ??

48 will mean 3 squadrons if you have 16 Fighter Jets in one squadron in Most Air Force its 18 or 16 in one squadron

The common range is 12 to 24 ACs per squadron, mate. Just like regiment / battalion size, it's variable.
The IOC of the F-35 in AF will be at 10 -12 planes in the first squadron, for instance.

But I'd agree with your 3 on the basis of keeping an attrition / maintenance reserve.

Have a good day, Tay.

Good to know that you will field Mica soon. However why only 96?? Is the AF waiting for Meteor ?? Should have gone for at least 200-300 minimum.

How about with the Mig35 ?? Any version of R27 with those ??

we have no problems with the russians to get the R-77 and all the mig armaments , we are now in the best possible relations with russia , france , italy , spain

Back
Top Bottom