What's new

Robert Fisk: Pakistan Is In Pieces

Blame the source ... not me.. :partay:

That picture was not made by me nor are the words in the site.

I dont carry copy write for that article either,.

There's lots of nonsense and crap on the internet. You are responsible for what you post here.

I always try to neutrally analyse most articles criticizing Pakistan as its only for our best that we learn lessons through mistakes, but I have to admit I couldn't finish reading this article. So much horse manure that its painful.
The author displays complete lack of understanding in most aspects and some of his observations just cannot be true.

Blame the source ... not me.. :partay:

That picture was not made by me nor are the words in the site.

I dont carry copy write for that article either,.

How to Deal with America’s Empire of Bases Wonders of Pakistan

ill blame you for relying on useless sources and misguiding people over here. should i start trolling by posting indian maps which show only 66% of land being controlled by GoI? well i wont.

you need to be more than a pakistan basher to survive here.

Yes. there is that word called foreign investment .. i see it everyday in newspapers here.

But what i don't hear is foreign bases in my country. :undecided:

No foreign base but like I said what USSR did before, US is doing now. Also the red corridor is a foreign base of sorts, I mean its anti government and attacks now and then. Who knows, they might be taking orders from foreigners with weapons and money too. Just like some other group did in Pakistan to keep the strategic and geopolitical importance of the country on the side of the west.

Yes. there is that word called foreign investment .. i see it everyday in newspapers here.

But what i don't hear is foreign bases in my country. :undecided:

What do the Maoists follow? A local indian political philosophy? Given the success these rebels - indians who are loyal to a Chinese leader - have had in growing their area of influence, perhaps outside players consider building bases in India an unnecessary expense.

What do the Maoists follow? A local indian political philosophy? Given the success these rebels - indians who are loyal to a Chinese leader - have had in growing their area of influence, perhaps outside players consider building bases in India an unnecessary expense.

Is that hope

or

is that fact.

You have any proof of Business moving out of India ?

ill blame you for relying on useless sources and misguiding people over here. should i start trolling by posting indian maps which show only 66% of land being controlled by GoI? well i wont.

you need to be more than a pakistan basher to survive here.

How can you say that to me :undecided:

I used a Pakistani source called Wondersofpakistan.wordpress.com

Is it the first time people relying on sources??

Okay i will give one more source this time from rupeenews..

If kiss & makeup doesn’t work will Iran target 4 US bases in Pakistan? Rupee News

sir if i post something wrong, as a moderator i expect you to correct me. I am living in a different country and use internet as a source of information. so suggestions and opinions by experienced people like you are always welcome as it helps me too to gain more knowledge. :cheers:

Maoists follow maoism, communists follow marxism
Carl marx was a german guy.

Ladies & gentle men, the Fact Of The Matter is none of them, the Brits, Indian or anybody for this matter can come to grips that Pakistan is a reality........It is a country and has been since it's existence....

Brits say had they been there things would have been different, hence no political, of any sorts, 'Turmoil'. (Had they been present in the Subcontinent & not 'Royally Thrown out by our, Respective Country's Forefather's"

Indians, are just pissed & hurt cuz we did not want to do anything with them....
we just did not want to break bread with them, so to speak.....

Yes we got problems....but hey it's our problem, the rest have to 'Stay the Hell back' till we fix it.....

Just my .2 cents.....

@ Bingo, why did you ignore my posts and not answer back to the information I gave to you.

Th fact remains that you yourself read an article which discusses what we generaly say but are dismissed and when it suited your interest you found id to be entertaining. Now I posted with credible sources and you go into incoherrent information about US bases in Pak that do not exist. Reply back to me becuase I am not done with you yet.

@ Bingo, why did you ignore my posts and not answer back to the information I gave to you.

Th fact remains that you yourself read an article which discusses what we generaly say but are dismissed and when it suited your interest you found id to be entertaining. Now I posted with credible sources and you go into incoherrent information about US bases in Pak that do not exist. Reply back to me becuase I am not done with you yet.

Ok ask me what you need to know.. i will be more than happy to answer you. sorry for the late reply. went for a quick jogging in between.:cheers:

Ok ask me what you need to know.. i will be more than happy to answer you. sorry for the late reply. went for a quick jogging in between.:cheers:

Not questions, just your opinion on the matter. The points you cited from the article, what do you think of them and why do you think that such detailed reports from Asia 2025 to CIA's pakistan future analyssis are continously released by US think tanks and others.

They all imply that Pakistan is key to the control of Islamic world and thus needs to be broken apart, now it is strategically important as it will be used as a trade and energy corridor whereby making it a wealthy nation.

Why is that when there is such evidence from CIA to US military analysts regarding destabilizing Pakistan, do people act as if we are making up these conspiracies that are against us. And what would you do if these reports and analysis were aimed at destabilizing and break up of India.

I ask becuase you used the points as a matter of interest and thus you agreed and not question them.

How can you say that to me :undecided:

I used a Pakistani source called Wondersofpakistan.wordpress.com

Is it the first time people relying on sources??

Okay i will give one more source this time from rupeenews..

If kiss & makeup doesn’t work will Iran target 4 US bases in Pakistan? Rupee News

sir if i post something wrong, as a moderator i expect you to correct me. I am living in a different country and use internet as a source of information. so suggestions and opinions by experienced people like you are always welcome as it helps me too to gain more knowledge. :cheers:

would you lik to quote some Gandhi related articles from Rupee news?? we dont care if any news source is pakistani or wateva. propaganda news is nothing but propaganda and we expect from our members to know that.
and we moderators are not some trainers sittin behind the screen with nothing else to do in our lives. learn from the respectable members and see how they debate.
dont jump into debates with a pre declared agenda of rediculing ur rival. and also dont jump into debates if you dont know much about the topic.
thats the max i can advice you.

Pakistanis are very over sensitive to criticism even when done by westerners.
Now dont say we are sponsoring these articles.

As far as our Maoists are concerned they stay in FORESTS . they dont want the Government agencies to come and develop the region ,so they blow up roads rail links electricity towers telephone exchanges

They just want those areas to remain undeveloped whereas govt and people want development.

YOUR terrorists want to take "control " of the whole country.

But after yesterday Maoists are going to be ruthlessly finished.

When we can control both kashmir and North east ,these are just kids.
they were being treated with kid gloves.

Now they will see the might of the "Mighty Indian state" which can be brutal when it wants to.

When I pull out an interview from Arundhati roy posted yesterday in Huffingtonpost, you will have a heart attack.

And as for the Maoists, why wait till now. Why not finish them after Silda Camp attack.

You see the thing is, there is one thing being constructive and another to write about things that have not been reported or heard before such as the military killing the villagers, if we do not act then we support terrorists and if we do then we are killing villagers. If this is criticism then damned if we do and damned if we dont.

And I might just post that interview from arundhati roy and also an article from a military general about how grave the Maoists threat is.

Also, if you are so mighty then why dont you just use force and take the rest of Kashmir from Pak.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom