What's new

Rising executions highlight Iran’s human rights record

@Falcon29 you managed to get a Israeli say ''Allahu Akbar'' and Iranians say ''May Isreal bomb Gaza'', you got some mad skills. :D

tumblr_inline_mpyjgoAHGu1qz4rgp[1].gif

:D

you're very good with high unhonesty
i never said "may israel bomb Gaza"
i am just publishing an article showing how Hamas is a terrible group . get the difference?

Phuck off idiot, funny coming from mullah cheerleader who claims to be liberal.

Nice try with getting me into the flamewar, i dont really care who said what, not my circus not may monkeys but you seem to have a problem with reading.

He's going crazy because Hamas refused to support Iranian nationalist agenda in Syria and elsewhere in region.

Honestly this thread really disappointed me .
I have come here to support some hanging but what I got was 5 page of name calling and insulting and show every one how 3 years old children talk with each other.

Honestly this thread really disappointed me .
I have come here to support some hanging but what I got was 5 page of name calling and insulting and show every one how 3 years old children talk with each other.

It's a Hazzy thread, what do you expect?

Israel for the sake of humanity bomb that Gaza shithole to oblivion

he didn't say "bomb Gaza " but "bomb Hamas"

Gaza is not Hamas. Hamas is a terrorist group. Gaza is made by lot of people victims from Hamas and Israeli policy, both.

Hmm...should i believe my own eyes or Hussein "the proven liar"....guess i'm going to stick with my eyes. :agree:

Hmm...should i believe my own eyes or Hussein "the proven liar"....guess i'm going to stick with my eyes. :agree:
"Gaza shithole" = Hamas. that was my interpretation. you have yours. ;)

instead of childish behavior maybe it is better speak about the topic
what do you think about Hamas ? something interesting to say?

Gaza shithole" = Hamas. that was my interpretation. you have yours.;)
Fair enough.

instead of childish behavior maybe it is better speak about the topic
what do you think about Hamas ? something interesting to say?
Hmm...i don't think, i have something to interesting to say.

What do you i think about Hamas.....i'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on these issues. I sympathize with Palestinians but i ultimately think all of this issue is Arab's internal issue...and as Turkey we shouldn't meddle in. At this point you might say "Well, why did you meddled in Syria ?"..... I think we shouldn't have meddled in Syria too...but there is the thing that Syrian bleeding/dying under the brutal regime of Assad...so, i'm in kind of a dilemma there. Same applies to Palestinians suffering because of Israel.

They're evil, they anyonebroke the covenant with God and ever since then he vowed he will raise a new generation to replace them. That generation were the Muslims, and the Prophet himself punished them after they attempted genocide against the Muslim community at his time. That's the punishment they deserve, nobody told them to do evil things. What they're doing around the world is evil, but that is non-Muslim's business if they want to tolerate it. Muslims however are ordered to do opposite and not tolerate them. Nobody told these squatter European/Russian rats to come colonize our land, they did so because they're inherently evil. And they only understand the language the force. Which is why God said the holy land is the land of 'ribaat' and we will keep attacking them until they stop being evil. This is basic Islamic studies, Shia's don't believe in Jihad and they're against Umar, Salah Al Din, etc.... So you can read Sunni books or stick to Persian ones. But we know what we're talking about.

This rat was tortured by God:
View attachment 225288

We fired rockets on his grave too:
2 rockets fired from Gaza at the end of Ariel Sharon's funeral - Israel News, Ynetnews

:lol:

We are sons of Muhammad the only man who saw God's face and the only man who will intercede on behalf of humanity on the day of judgement. When your 'sons of David' idiot clowns attempted genocide against Muslims this is what the heroic Sahaba did to them:
Battle of Khaybar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Calm down man. Israel can beat any Middle Eastern country anytime(from Turkey to Iran to Egypt) , they are still the most advanced country in the region. So Palestinians need to be realistic and make peace with Israel. Using force won't achieve anything (it hasn't for over half a century now, and Israel has grown even more stronger). So a diplomatic solution is the way to go(though Iran will try as much to prevent any diplomatic solution as this will limit their own importance /relevance to groups like Hamas in Gaza . Lol)

@mods

In case you dont understand Arabic this guy insulted someone's sister.permanently ban this shameless terrorist so he will never show his poor backward culture toward foreign people.

Israel for the sake of humanity bomb that Gaza shithole to oblivion
Flag_of_Israel.svg
Really??? If you call Gaza shithole, then it means Iran is the GODFATHER of shitholes and terrorism. since it was/is the one-who have been supporting/arming terrorist groups like Hamas against an imaginary enemy. A conflict Iran has no business in. Again as I said, blame your disillusional mullahs. :astagh::D

Last edited:
Calm down man. Israel can beat any Middle Eastern country anytime(from Turkey to Iran to Egypt) , they are still the most advanced country in the region. So Palestinians need to be realistic and make peace with Israel. Using force won't achieve anything (it hasn't for kvetch half a century now, and Israel has grown enough be nice stronger). So a diplomatic solution is the way to go(though Iran will try as much to prevent any diplomatic solution as this will limit their own importance /relevance to groups like Hamas in Gaza . Lol)

Really??? If you call Gaza shithole, then it means Iran is the GODFATHER of shitholea do terrorism. since it was/is the one-who have been supporting arming terrorist groups like Hamas against an imaginary enemy A conflict Iran has no business in. Again as I said, blame your mullahs. :astagh::D
And I say support to Hamas should be stopped since those guys are backstabbers and dont deserve $hit.I gotta admit that we should maintain a better policy toward Israel-Palestine issue.

Sometimes not caring is the best policy.for instance you can see how some Turkish trolls are on fire while being constantly ignored by Iranian members.our ignoring make them even more angry.

And I say support to Hamas should be stopped since those guys are backstabbers and dont deserve $hit.I gotta admit that we should maintain a better policy toward srael-Palestine issue.

Sometimes not caring is the best policy.for instance you can see how some Turkish trolls are on fire while being constantly ignored by Iranian members.our ignoring make them even more angry.

Support for Hamas shouldn't just be stopped, it should have never happened in the first place. Anybody who supports terrorist groups shouldn't complain at all once it backfires against them. Same like Iran supported shias terror militias to kill U. S/U. /western soldiers in Iraq, and the Syrian regime supported Al Qaeda and other Islamist terror groups against us in Iraq. It has come back to hunt them. :rofl: karma is indeed a bitch . Who plays with fire eventually ends up getting burned. :flame:

Support for Hamas shouldn't just be stopped, it should have never happened in the first place. Anybody who supports terrorist groups shouldn't complain at all once it backfires against them. Same like Iran supported shias terror militias to kill U. S/U. /western soldiers in Iraq, and the Syrian regime supported Al Qaeda and other Islamist terror groups against us in Iraq. It has come back to hunt them. :rofl: karma is indeed a bitch . Who plays with fire eventually ends up getting burned. :flame:
Hamas is the representative government of Gaza and it wasnt actually a terrorist group untill they backstabbed Iran and supported terrorism against Syria.I dont see their defensive actions against Israel as terror.however sometimes they are not innocent though.my problem with them is being backstabber.

Hezbollah is also no terrorist group.they dont go suicide, they dont behead, they dont attack civilians,they defend their country and allies and most importantly they are part of the Lebanese government with huge public support.

Hamas is the representative government of Gaza and it wasnt actually a terrorist group untill they backstabbed Iran and supported terrorism against Syria.I dont see their defensive actions against Israel as terror.however sometimes they are not innocent though.my problem with them is being backstabber.

Hezbollah is also no terrorist group.they dont go suicide, they dont behead, they dont attack civilians,they defend their country and allies and most importantly they are part of the Lebanese government with huge public support.

WTF??? So because Hamas doesn't follow your mullahs as a lapdog, you recognise them as terrorists? ?? As I said earlier, that's the problem with Iran under the mullahs, they don't seem to recognise reality they only do when someone is against them. LMAO.

So if hamas had sticked with supporting the Syrian regime and mullahs in Iran, you will be singing their praises irrespective of what they do, I'm I wrong? ??Lool

And yes only Iran mullah and Hezbollah sympathiser say Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization. I'm sure that tomorrow if Hezbollah decides to switch sides and go against Iran mullahs, you will be the first to recognise them for who they are i. e a terrorists group.lol

For your info, Hezbollah was among the first group in the region to start suicide bombings wayyyyy before Al Qaeda and Isis, just because they serve your interests(for now though) doesn't means you should ignore /not recognise Facts.

The 1983 Suicide Attack on US Marines in Beirut - Hezbollah Attack Killing 241 US Marines in Beirut (1983)

Are Hezbollah suicide bombers helping their cause? | Debate.org

List of Female Hezbollah Suicide Bombers Grows - Breitbart

Hezbollah -- ADL: Terrorist Symbol Database

History of Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:pop:

Last edited:
WTF??? So because Hamas doesn't follow your mullahs as a lapdog, you recognise them as terrorists? ?? As I said earlier, that's the problem with Iran under the mullahs, they don't seem to recognise reality they only do when someone is against them. LMAO.

So if hamas had sticked with supporting the Syrian regime and mullahs in Iran, you will be singing their praises irrespective of what they do, I'm I wrong? ??Lool

And yes only Iran mullah and Hezbollah sympathiser say Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization. I'm sure that tomorrow if Hezbollah decides to switch sides and go against Iran mullahs, you will be the first to recognise them for who they are i. e a terrorists group.lol

For your info, Hezbollah was among the first group in the region to start suicide bombings wayyyyy before Al Qaeda and Isis, just because they serve your interests(for now though) doesn't means you should ignore /not recognise Facts.

The 1983 Suicide Attack on US Marines in Beirut - Hezbollah Attack Killing 241 US Marines in Beirut (1983)

Are Hezbollah suicide bombers helping their cause? | Debate.org

List of Female Hezbollah Suicide Bombers Grows - Breitbart

Hezbollah -- ADL: Terrorist Symbol Database

History of Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:pop:
Mate, I am not a Mullah nor I defend their interests.this is my personal opnion so chill out.

I think I made it clear that I dont recognize Hamas actions against Israel as terrorism.they are simply in self defending with all they got and for now they have Iranian rockets which are not accurate enough and they may cause civilian causalties which is not liked.but Hamas actively supports F$A which is a terrorist organization and this makes them terrorists in my eye.more than this I emphasize on their backstabbing nature but you only pick the words that suit you the most.I am not a governmental spokeman and sometimes anger leads to release unwanted words.

Your accusations to Hezbollah is invalid.suicide fight is different to suicide terror that cause civilian casualties.Hezbollah back in old times had no tool to defend itself against Israel so they had to commit every necessary action to reach their military objectives.just like Japanese kamikaze they had to commit suicide attack to their enemies and this is sth that I call bravery.meanwhile some civilians might have died but they were not the objectives of Hezbollah attack just like civilians are not the objectives of NATO aerial strikes 90 % the time but sometimes civilian casualty is inevitable.

Now they have very accurate balistic missiles and other advanced weapons hence they dont have to do self defend with empty hands.

Peace!

They like to play the saints, calling everbody terrorist except their proxies, whats the difference between isis and Hezbollah, that Hezb doesnt behead? Ohh that makes them so much better. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom