What's new

Rising executions highlight Iran’s human rights record

He died by the will of god......

But he phucked Ahmed yasin and gave him a hellfire missile in his @ss:lol::rofl:

Majoosi we aren't heretical like you, he died with honor. Allah Yerham Saddam he kept his boot on your heads. Until you begged America to topple him for you.

Like when you begged Crusaders to save you from Salah Al Din. :lol:

You coward hayawanaat always begging 'Big Satan' USA to save your a$$

So officially we have a terrorist here.US intelligence should care more about your kind, since you have a great potential to turn into a suicide terrorist.

Now kiss my Jew rafidi @$$.

Al Mawt Le Amreekah Al Mawt Le Israel Al refer him to US intelligence. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whoops! Did you go a little out of protocol? You're supposed to be the Resistance remember. :partay::partay::partay:

Don't give a shit Majoosi, been there done that. :laugh:

Last edited:
Majoosi we aren't heretical like you, he died with honor. Allah Yerham Saddam he kept his boot on your heads. Until you begged America to topple him for you.

Al Mawt Le Amreekah Al Mawt Le Israel Al refer him to US intelligence. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whoops! Did you go a little out of protocol? You're supposed to be the Resistance remember. :partay::partay::partay:

Don't give a shit Majoosi, been there done that. :laugh:
we didnt beg america we are not like the fakestinians we revolted against the Ba'ath many times we only wanted weapons and support from the outside so we can topple him on our own but nobody supported us

On the other hand dont foget the boots of hafez al Assad and king Hussein and bachier al gumayil when they made you eat your dead and cats with dogs when they starved you and phucked in your camps with Amal movement

War of the Camps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tel al-Zaatar massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

we didnt beg america we are not like the fakestinians we revolted against the Ba'ath many times we only wanted weapons and support from the outside so we can topple him on our own but nobody supported us

On the other hand dont foget the boots of hafez al Assad and king Hussein and bachier al gumayil when they made you eat your dead and cats with dogs when they starved you and phucked in your camps with Amal movement

War of the Camps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tel al-Zaatar massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No Haywan you traitors tried taking over country and giving to Iran you Majoos. :rofl:

You failed miserably, Iran made a call to Baba USA to topple Saddam and give you the country. Now Saudi Arabia has replaced Saddam and still stomping on your heads. :laugh:

Had to call Baba USA once again when ISIS was on door of Baghdad. :omghaha:

No Haywan you traitors tried taking over country and giving to Iran you Majoos. :rofl:

You failed miserably, Iran made a call to Baba USA to topple Saddam and give you the country. Now Saudi Arabia has replaced Saddam and still stomping on your heads. :laugh:

Had to call Baba USA once again when ISIS was on door of Baghdad. :omghaha:
No hawyan I don't understand you maybe because you are ikhwanjie who change his color first you accused me of being traitor and supporter of the gulf monarchies and you hate al saud and you called them traitors but after Yemen war you started to kiss their shoes

No hawyan I don't understand you maybe because you are ikhwanjie who change his color first you accused me of being traitor and supporter of the gulf monarchies and you hate al saud and you called them traitors but after Yemen war you started to kiss their shoes

I don't care about 'Al Saud', Saudis are fellow Arab brothers and its land of Prophet Muhammad and they are his ancestors, haywan. We won't let any Persians harm Saudi Arabia. You hate your own people so much for sake of Persians. You are originally Sunni Arab whos family forced to become Shia by Persian nationalists. Come back to your religion and stop hating us.

I don't care about 'Al Saud', Saudis are fellow Arab brothers and its land of Prophet Muhammad and they are his ancestors, haywan. We won't let any Persians harm Saudi Arabia. You hate your own people so much for sake of Persians. You are originally Sunni Arab whos family forced to become Shia by Persian nationalists. Come back to your religion and stop hating us.
shut up haywan your family were originally shia and forced to become sunni by salahuddin
:lol:

Good ,

There should be no mercy for the murderrers , rapists and drug dealers .

The US and the rest of western dick heads go **** themselves with their BS human rights .

Last edited:
@Falcon29 you managed to get a Israeli say ''Allahu Akbar'' and Iranians say ''May Isreal bomb Gaza'', you got some mad skills. :D
you're very good with high unhonesty
i never said "may israel bomb Gaza"
i am just publishing an article showing how Hamas is a terrible group . get the difference?

he didn't say "bomb Gaza " but "bomb Hamas"

Gaza is not Hamas. Hamas is a terrorist group. Gaza is made by lot of people victims from Hamas and Israeli policy, both.

he didn't say "bomb Gaza " but "bomb Hamas"

Gaza is not Hamas. Hamas is a terrorist group. Gaza is made by lot of people victims from Hamas and Israeli policy, both.
Nice try with getting me into the flamewar, i dont really care who said what, not my circus not may monkeys but you seem to have a problem with reading.

Back
Top Bottom