What's new

Rickshaw puller in Dhaka earns Tk 6,300 per month: JICA study

^^^(is it so hard to avoid this thread?) Anyways I won't go into who's richer than who 'cos I'm fed up with that but last time Hilsas went upto 3000tk(record price ever was 6000tk by some lunatic). Eventually it comes down to 600-1600tk .

In South Florida I noticed price like $4.99 for a pound. $11 for a kilo.

Edit: 11$ that's like 700 per kilo. So a big one should be 1400tk(20$), not bad considering the distance of US and BD.

^^^(is it so hard to avoid this thread?) Anyways I won't go into who's richer than who 'cos I'm fed up with that but last time Hilsas went upto 3000tk(record price ever was 6000tk by some lunatic). Eventually it comes down to 600-1600tk .

well I was only kiddin.

Hilsa shouldn't price that much in bd considering we import at 6$/kilo(minimum) from bd.

Yes we have our lunatic moments as well, there was one time it cost literally more than gold! :lol:

What is so great about hilsa? I prefer rohu (and pompret) to hilsa.

Pomfret is great too, but you committed blasphemy by comparing rohu with hilsa! :disagree:

If you ever been to Cal try smoked hilsa from Bhajahari Manna, they cook it in a way so that it becomes easier to eat for non-bongs.

Another warrior shooting off based on numbers that doesn't exist lauding blood thirsty goons commonly known as BSF. India is begging for corridor, not the other way around.

I am curious, how do you demean a country where hundreds of millions of people take a dump out in the open. Get freakin real !!!

I am sorry India is the most poorest country with worst economy worst military worst everything. Whereas Bangladesh is most richest country with the most money and oil and big business that can mass manufacture toilets unlike poor neighbor India which cannot. You banglis need to help us yindoos And bhartis to get toilets!!! :flame::flame::P

I am sorry India is the most poorest country with worst economy worst military worst everything. Whereas Bangladesh is most richest country with the most money and oil and big business that can mass manufacture toilets unlike poor neighbor India which cannot. You banglis need to help us yindoos And bhartis to get toilets!!! :flame::flame::P

'Number of urban poor increases by 4.4 million in India' - The Economic Times

Unemployment rate is now 10.1% and has increased dramatically from 2009... where as in bd it is 5%...

The main point of posting this article as I said 100 of times earlier... in bd rickshaw puller at least earn a decent amount to live their life... so they does not need to go to india to be a rickshaw puller or house maid or hawkers...in bd hard working rickshaw puller earn around 14300 taka this is 2 year old story now it is much more.. where as in India they need to struggle earn 200 rupee per day...

look at your own face before posting comical post.... bd what ever it is does ... here farmers does not commit suicide unlike India.... for failure to pay bank loan..

Unemployment rate is now 10.1% and has increased dramatically from 2009... where as in bd it is 5%...

The main point of posting this article as I said 100 of times earlier... in bd rickshaw puller at least earn a decent amount to live their life... so they does not need to go to india to be a rickshaw puller or house maid or hawkers...in bd hard working rickshaw puller earn around 14300 taka this is 2 year old story now it is much more.. where as in India they need to struggle earn 200 rupee per day...

look at your own face before posting comical post.... bd what ever it is does ... here farmers does not commit suicide unlike India.... for failure to pay bank loan..

Thats what Gareeb Nawaz said too. You guys are the richest, most graduate producing, most garment manufacturing, best rickshawpulling , whole fish eating, Benson smoking super awesome specimens. The world envies Bangladesh!

Thats what Gareeb Nawaz said too. You guys are the richest, most graduate producing, most garment manufacturing, best rickshawpulling , whole fish eating, Benson smoking super awesome specimens. The world envies Bangladesh!

So...if you agree with that ask your radical extremist hindu politicians stop their ranting against minorities and stop false claim and propaganda that 20 million Bangladeshi migrants are living in india illegally....during the time of election for vote bank politics.

So...if you agree with that ask your radical extremist hindu politicians stop their ranting against minorities and stop false claim and propaganda that 20 million Bangladeshi migrants are living in india illegally....during the time of election for vote bank politics.

Yes. There isn't even a single Bangladeshi in India. In fact there are 20 million Indians trying to earn their means in prosperous Bangladesh. Thanks Bangladesh for easing the poverty burden of India ! I am going to worship BD flag 4 times a day from now on.

Yes. There isn't even a single Bangladeshi in India. In fact there are 20 million Indians trying to earn their means in prosperous Bangladesh. Thanks Bangladesh for easing the poverty burden of India ! I am going to worship BD flag 4 times a day from now on.

I just give a damn what indians do.... but not want any of them posting the claim 20 million illegal migrants are living in India... as there are no proof what so ever for that to back it up...accepted figure is in between 2-4 million bangladeshi mostly hindu lives in India as many of them did not return after 1971 war.... same way many NE Indian people lives in bangladesh to skip poverty and hunger... ((( Today my room mate while discussing this border killing by the murderous BSF.. gave an interesting news... he told me in comilla (his home town) many people of tripura are living even as house maid to skip hunger and poverty... n both BSF and BDR are aware of it... n there are no border killing at that region for this... it happens mainly in the NW region...)...

Only a less than a month before the president of of probably Dhaka Chamber of Commerce or a RMG-related organization (?) was worrying about shortage of labours in Bangladesh. He said the rate of unemployment was only 2.4%.

I just give a damn what indians do.... but not want any of them posting the claim 20 million illegal migrants are living in India... as there are no proof what so ever for that to back it up...accepted figure is in between 2-4 million bangladeshi mostly hindu lives in India as many of them did not return after 1971 war.... same way many NE Indian people lives in bangladesh to skip poverty and hunger... ((( Today my room mate while discussing this border killing by the murderous BSF.. gave an interesting news... he told me in comilla (his home town) many people of tripura are living even as house maid to skip hunger and poverty... n both BSF and BDR are aware of it... n there are no border killing at that region for this... it happens mainly in the NW region...)...

How kind of you.. Long live Bangladesh and its rich , kind people!

Only a less than a month before the president of of probably Dhaka Chamber of Commerce or a RMG-related organization (?) was worrying about shortage of labours in Bangladesh. He said the rate of unemployment was only 2.4%.

Yes... in some places I have also seen the unemployment rate is 2.4%... as more and more female are coming to work it will reduce much further... but this big mouth Indian really irritated me... they have a very big mouth to claim there are 20 million illegal migrants are there from bd hearing from their radical right wing extremist hindu politicians... but so far failed to back it up when I press at the center ... by asking 2 question... where is the reduction of bd population for this..., and if true then for this failure do not you think that you need to abolish your worth less org BSF... in reply only found off topic trolling and posts and funny claim such as "May be reduction of birth rate is a hoax in Bangladesh"... stupidity of these people does not know no bounds...

Yes... in some places I have also seen the unemployment rate is 2.4%... as more and more female are coming to work it will reduce much further... but this big mouth Indian really irritated me... they have a very big mouth to claim there are 20 million illegal migrants are there from bd hearing from their radical right wing extremist hindu politicians... but so far failed to back it up when I press at the center ... by asking 2 question... where is the reduction of bd population for this..., and if true then for this failure do not you think that you need to abolish your worth less org BSF... in reply only found off topic trolling and posts and funny claim such as "May be reduction of birth rate is a hoax in Bangladesh"... stupidity of these people does not know no bounds...

Wow Bangladesh is really progressing and making a name for itself.......you can atleast face the fact that banglis try to cross over to India so they can help us poor yindoos and bhartis to make our country the perfect utopia just like yours. Even if it means they need to get past customs illegally and evade the BSF patrol troops and dogs! Even 15 year old girl want to help poor Indians make a better living but unfourtunately BSF deemed her unworthy of helping India!!

Back
Top Bottom