What's new

Rickshaw puller in Dhaka earns Tk 6,300 per month: JICA study

Well there in WB they sell fish by slices but we buy our hilshas intact not in slices. LOLZ
Anyways people stop makiing fun of rickshaws, they are hard workers and I'm tired of this thread popping out every day.
And about cars well , if anyones interested race against me, 170HP of pure sh*t on the garage right now. Buhahaha!

EWW.. now you are judging a city by how fish are sold??

^^^don't get hyper, this are called T for T.
Anyways sweetypies time for me to leave this thread. There's not a single day, I don travel through rickshaws(they are awesome in winter)

Khuda Hafez.

Rickshwa012_klein.jpg

I have posted this 1 year old article just to show the bhartis those who are ranting that bd people are going to India to be a rickshaw puller and to be a house maid.... All info regarding rickshaw puller are here and in recent time I have heard that the fair has become almost double to go one place to another so accordingly their income has increased also...

Regarding house maid recent demand in Dhaka is so high that it is very difficult to get a house maid and this bharati morons are coming here with claim such as bd people are going to india leaving their family members and friends illegally to be a house maid...

Thank god this bhartis are so poor if you compared to per capita gdp of USA and Canada ..... around 45000 USD ... still they have non stop blabbing that bharat is this and bharat is that...

N regarding illegal immigrant this is India which is causing problem all around the world related the issue of illegal immigrants and this bhartis has the audacity to claim such as bd is causing illegal migration problem in India...

During lebation war some migration occur and most of the people those who stayed back are hindus by taking support from the indian politicians...

Some news related to illegal bharti immigration all around the world

Indian illegal immigrants in US up 64 percent last decade - The Times of India

36 Indian illegal immigrants arrested in Britain - Hindustan Times

Indian immigrants earned millions from visa fraud factory - Times Online

Indian illegal immigrants in M?sia, but what about ?missing? Indonesians?

Indian illegal immigrants arrested for 'largest UK visa scam'

Illegal immigrants from India are fastest growing | National | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Several Indian students may face five-year ban involved in illegal immigration | Immigration and Migration

Seven Indian illegal immigrants arrested in UK

Indian immigrants on rise

Answers.com - How many illegal immigrants come to Australia a year

I actually felt bad when BSF shot at banglis. But now i think BSF should kill any bangli they see with a range of 50 miles of the border. And really no one cares about your country. It has not proved its worth to the world. And what is the points of your post? DO banglis not illegally migrate to India? Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As if you guys are the most perfect, most advanced beings, and your country is some sort of super power to show that there are Indian illegal immigrants. If you can't do naything for your country then don't try to demean other countries. And no matter how many illegal immigrants from India there are there far more Legal, productive Indians that contribute to US and Eu economy.

Com on gareeb nawaz, I understand your anger after reading posts here. But I can assure you ordinary bangadeshis (the ones I have met, who are illegals) are not like the members of this forum.
Poor people are abused no matter what nationality or religion they belong to. I am not saying we should pity them, they deserve as much respect as anybody else. BSF should try using other means to stop them.

I actually felt bad when BSF shot at banglis. But now i think BSF should kill any bangli they see with a range of 50 miles of the border. And really no one cares about your country. It has not proved its worth to the world. And what is the points of your post? DO banglis not illegally migrate to India? Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As if you guys are the most perfect, most advanced beings, and your country is some sort of super power to show that there are Indian illegal immigrants. If you can't do naything for your country then don't try to demean other countries. And no matter how many illegal immigrants from India there are there far more Legal, productive Indians that contribute to US and Eu economy.

Another warrior shooting off based on numbers that doesn't exist lauding blood thirsty goons commonly known as BSF. India is begging for corridor, not the other way around.

I am curious, how do you demean a country where hundreds of millions of people take a dump out in the open. Get freakin real !!!

^^^don't get hyper, this are called T for T.
Anyways sweetypies time for me to leave this thread. There's not a single day, I don travel through rickshaws(they are awesome in winter)

Khuda Hafez.

Rickshwa012_klein.jpg

I really miss a Rickshaw ride. I once took one in Down Town West Palm Beach, but it ain't the same !

Another warrior shooting off based on numbers that doesn't exist lauding blood thirsty goons commonly known as BSF. India is begging for corridor, not the other way around.

They are still better than your BDR, who instead of guarding the borders, like to run redundancy drives for your army officers.

I am curious, how do you demean a country where hundreds of millions of people take a dump out in the open. Get freakin real !!!

Also pot calling the kettle black.

Public toilet is something we do not like to talk about in our daily life. But, it certainly matters to everybody. Could you think about a day when you won’t go out of your home or work station and don’t need to use a toilet? You hardly could. Unfortunately the importance of public toilet has remained low-profiled until now in our policies and programmes. As a consequence, urination and defecation in open places have become a common scenario in big cities and towns of the country. When we are much aware about the sanitation situation in the rural areas of the country, we remain silent about the necessity of appropriate sanitation facilities in the big cities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna etc where millions of people roam around for their work and can’t find a place to urinate or defecate in a hygienic manner.

Nearly half a million migrants flow into Dhaka each year to try to make a living in the city due to various push and pull factors. If this trend continues, predictions show that by 2025, Dhaka will be home to more than 20 million people — larger than Mexico City, Beijing or Shanghai. With this massive influx of population which already poses challenges of overcrowding, pollution, poverty and overtaxing services, in absence of any planned development, the situation has already become unmanageable. One-third of the total population of Dhaka city does not have access to any sanitation facilities. They defecate in roadside drains or other open places. Since there has not been any major development project, it is likely that this situation has worsened by now.

http://www.daily-sun.com/?view=deta...ews_id=26061&archiev=yes&arch_date=10-02-2011

They did shoot around 50 unarmed army officers and not to forget the wife of its own director general. Well professional.

All of them are under trial... unlike BSF murderers those who are still roaming freely ... By the way why you have kept this useless people and Org still over here... They could not stop 20 million bangladeshis entering India means 1400 bangladehsis per day in the last 40 years..???? Or you have changed your position from 20 million like christian and abir???

Only macho enough to kill director generals wife who mind you had done nothing wrong. Same can't be said about the 15 year old who was illegally crossing the border, shame on the Bangladeshi parents who put kids into such risk.

STILL Even after that they don't shoot unarmed 15 year old girl. Bunch of sissies.

BDR revolted for more pay! Looks like they will do anything for money. Shameful!

Only if they could somehow tell from that distance that it was a 15 year old kid eh? who btw was going back to Bangladesh to get married. I guess she wasn't a kid anymore in the eye of her parents?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom