What's new

Rickshaw puller in Dhaka earns Tk 6,300 per month: JICA study

so what exactly are you trying to prove? Bangladesh is world class cuntry because expert rickshawers makes a decent living?

Yes... in some places I have also seen the unemployment rate is 2.4%... as more and more female are coming to work it will reduce much further... but this big mouth Indian really irritated me... they have a very big mouth to claim there are 20 million illegal migrants are there from bd hearing from their radical right wing extremist hindu politicians... but so far failed to back it up when I press at the center ... by asking 2 question... where is the reduction of bd population for this..., and if true then for this failure do not you think that you need to abolish your worth less org BSF... in reply only found off topic trolling and posts and funny claim such as "May be reduction of birth rate is a hoax in Bangladesh"... stupidity of these people does not know no bounds...

What do you mean you have "seen" unemployment rate of 2.4 %. Do you work for some agency that collect such data?
I dont think ordinary people can "see" statistical data.

What do you mean you have "seen" unemployment rate of 2.4 %. Do you work for some agency that collect such data?

Sami is amnesic, last time he talked about that unemployment rate, I remember giving him a long lecture about wage structure in different countries etc.

I am going to worship BD flag 4 times a day from now on.

Amen! and don't forget to do prayers on time. Otherwise no meals for you.
You don wanna die out of hunger don't you, so please your gods.

^^^That was lame(when did I say there was a condition?) and for the latter part, are you on weeds with the Batman or hanuman? As far as things go down here, we've made our own Bangladesh.

peace.

so what exactly are you trying to prove? Bangladesh is world class cuntry because expert rickshawers makes a decent living?

It only proves that our Rickshawalas live a better life than your Civil Servants live in India. Now, you will come with your per capita GDP crap. Better ask JICA (Japan International Co-operation Agency) to do a survey to know the Indian living standard. JICA is a govt agency of Japan. It is not like your VHP.

Do you work for your stupid RAW who is jealous of developments in the India's neighbours? Our unemployment rate is only 2.4%. A person does not have to go to moon to know that there is a moon. Quick check our data somewhere or ask your employer RAW.

^^ given you worship Indian Flag 4 times a day becuase we made your country.:cheers:

We have mercied you by taking your coward Indian troops with us to give you a war win in 1971. Your troops remained 10 km behind our Muktis only to save their lives, and ponded with big guns only. We have seen your troops and we still laugh about the morale of your troops. This is why you have lost only 1300 lives in 1971, isn't it? Go to a Bhutani Forum to brag about your India. Come again now and try a war against us or Pakistan, if you want to prove your worth.

You Indians are such a worthless group of people that you have become jealous of the earnings of our Rickshwalas! Your people cannot work hard because your bodies are full of non-nutritious foods. In the middle-east our people work harder than your people and they earn more. So, why do you have to contest the earning of our Rickshawalas?

^^ given you worship Indian Flag 4 times a day becuase we made your country.:cheers:

Hiding behind civil war(proxy) with an ammo starved 34000 soldiers,sanctioned by world powers stuck thousands of miles frm home with ur country between......N still getting thrashed by PAF n not even entering East Pakistani ports....... Do u call tht a war?

Mercenaries were hired, and paid as such ( well more like they looted the spoils of war). So many houses were missing the proverbial kitchen sink and toilet fittings!! Furniture, electronics, appliances, even factory equipment may make better spoils of war. But why sanitation stuff were lifted along with other spoils ? Then it hits you like a bolt of lightning, lack of sanitation in the country flying the special flag !!!!!!

Mercenaries were hired, and paid as such ( well more like they looted the spoils of war). So many houses were missing the proverbial kitchen sink !! Then again it all makes sense, lack of sanitation in the country flying the special flag !!!!!!

No need to get hyper, he only echoed the popular sentiment of your army top brass. Go figure.

Mercenaries were hired, and paid as such ( well more like they looted the spoils of war). So many houses were missing the proverbial kitchen sink and toilet fittings!! Furniture, electronics, appliances, even factory equipment may make better spoils of war. But why sanitation stuff were lifted along with other spoils ? Then it hits you like a bolt of lightning, lack of sanitation in the country flying the special flag !!!!!!

I guess you guys didn't have anything better to offer.

Why the Indians are trying to object a reality by book studies lol. How come, They are trying to solve it mathematically by the old dated world data's. Where they dont will to see for themselves from the field.

Back
Top Bottom