What's new

'Revolts to spread to 40 US cities'

But how would you categorize it.. Is the revolt spreading in Pakistan as well ;) ?? Pakistan spring ??

Interesting line of thought and I apreciate it. Sadly the hold that feudal classes have and the lack of literacy in pakistan means spring is unlikely but this is a discussion for another thread. Back to americans protesting or rebelling like they have never done before in recent history.

Why do you keep replying to threads from ages ago?

Consistency and relevance to a thread bro. its better to search a relevant thread, than post a post , wasting alot of bandwith and space while making a new thread.

'Occupy Wall Street' ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! What a bunch of grease balls. It's funny to go back and read all the losers posts who said stupid stuff like 'We need to arm these people.' Like these douchebags would even know what to do with a weapon. !!!

'Occupy Wall Street' ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! What a bunch of grease balls. It's funny to go back and read all the losers posts who said stupid stuff like 'We need to arm these people.' Like these douchebags would even know what to do with a weapon. !!!
Which ? The losers who made the posts ? Or the occupiers ? :lol:

We need a revolt against the United States of Israel, Americans are facing an occupation by the extremist wealthy Jewish people. Our congress works for Israel and not for the American people, our media is filled with pro Israel propaganda and hateful messages against any critics of Israel's occupation. I really hope one day Americans allow the right people to form a resistance against this hegemony on our nation. Once the green light is given these wealthy occupation supporting nation dominatiing rats will regret being born. Our companies, Universites, departments, business, industries, media and else is occupied by these right wing Jewish people with their less wealthy stooges. The day this nation is cleansed from such scum is the day there will be a much better world we will live in.

We need a revolt against the United States of Israel, Americans are facing an occupation by the extremist wealthy Jewish people. Our congress works for Israel and not for the American people, our media is filled with pro Israel propaganda and hateful messages against any critics of Israel's occupation. I really hope one day Americans allow the right people to form a resistance against this hegemony on our nation. Once the green light is given these wealthy occupation supporting nation dominatiing rats will regret being born. Our companies, Universites, departments, business, industries, media and else is occupied by these right wing Jewish people with their less wealthy stooges. The day this nation is cleansed from such scum is the day there will be a much better world we will live in.

You're not getting ready to blow yourself up, are you ?:flame:

You're not getting ready to blow yourself up, are you ?:flame:

Why would I be? Organized crime is a trait of Jewish mafia in our nation. They rely on intimidation and propaganda, not the American people.

Why would I be? Organized crime is a trait of Jewish mafia in our nation. They rely on intimidation and propaganda, not the American people.

I don't know. You were on a bit of a rant. In the U.S. there is an Italian mafia, Russian, Chinese, Mexican, Nigerian... tons of 'mafias'.

I don't know. You were on a bit of a rant. In the U.S. there is an Italian mafia, Russian, Chinese, Mexican, Nigerian... tons of 'mafias'.

Italian is coverup for Jewish mafia, I could be on a rant sure. That doesn't mean my rants have no truth to them, I just don't like turning a blind eye to real issues especially when Jews can make statements regarding those real issues without having to worry about being labeled anti-Semitic.

We need a revolt against the United States of Israel, Americans are facing an occupation by the extremist wealthy Jewish people. Our congress works for Israel and not for the American people, our media is filled with pro Israel propaganda and hateful messages against any critics of Israel's occupation.
Our companies, Universites, departments, business, industries, media and else is occupied by these right wing Jewish people with their less wealthy stooges.

The answer to your first paragraph is: Its called a lobby and everyone's allowed to have it. But you have to be business minded, less emotional, able to focus on globalization and have democratic values. People from Palestine can have a lobby too. But unfortunately, I've yet to see a real speaker from the middle east who can make sense about a topic in a democratic, peaceful, non-violent, less emotional way. Violence, threats and emotional outbursts don't solve issues. They create more issues.

Second, Jews are good people. In fact, majority of the Arabs here in the US, go to Doctors and Attorneys and Businessmen that are Jews and the Arabs specifically find them. I can give you PLENTY of examples. Why? Because the Arabs know their business ethics and trust them with whatever Health, Wealth or Legal issues that they have. But back in Palestine, the same guys talk shi*t about the Jews...and here in the US, they trust Jews with their lives and money. So much hypocrisy.

I am not even sure if I want to continue this discussion. You guys need to accept Israel as a reality and negotiate (peacefully and democratically) for your own country. Writing such crap that you wrote in your message, emotional outburst, suicide bombings and threats don't help, specially when you want something from the other party.

The answer to your first paragraph is: Its called a lobby and everyone's allowed to have it. But you have to be business minded, less emotional, able to focus on globalization and have democratic values. People from Palestine can have a lobby too. But unfortunately, I've yet to see a real speaker from the middle east who can make sense about a topic in a democratic, peaceful, non-violent, less emotional way. Violence, threats and emotional outbursts don't solve issues. They create more issues.

Second, Jews are good people. In fact, majority of the Arabs here in the US, go to Doctors and Attorneys and Businessmen that are Jews and the Arabs specifically find them. I can give you PLENTY of examples. Why? Because the Arabs know their business ethics and trust them with whatever Health, Wealth or Legal issues that they have. But back in Palestine, the same guys talk shi*t about the Jews...and here in the US, they trust Jews with their lives and money. So much hypocrisy.

I am not even sure if I want to continue this discussion. You guys need to accept Israel as a reality and negotiate (peacefully and democratically) for your own country. Writing such crap that you wrote in your message, emotional outburst, suicide bombings and threats don't help, specially when you want something from the other party.

This isn't about Jewish people, it's about employees of Israel who serve Israeli interests. There is nothing common to the Israeli lobbies in our nations. I don't believe in lobbying, if I know lobbying is a method which achieves my goals through money rather than through real inspiration amongst my nations people I won't do it. It's a dirty thing, observing Muslims don't live life the dirty way nor do they achieve their goals the dirty way. God stays above everything, the patient people will come out victorious, the past several decades of hegemony in the Middle East is actually creating a new generation which seeks self determination. Such extremist plans will end up failures, nobody can succeed in imposing their ideas against people's will. Israel is racial imperialist state, humane people call on the occupier to recognize the victim. I'm not sure why you're asking the victims questions, ask the Israeli colonialists who illegally occupy Palestinian territory these questions. They're the problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom