What's new

"Zero Dollar Shopping" spreading to Guangzhou City from US

This almost makes me think of the US for some reasons.

Racism by Chinese, no surprise there. The woman is clearly talking about her foot, maybe the bike guy hit her? Maybe he was delivering her parcel and hit her?

Racism by Chinese, no surprise there. The woman is clearly talking about her foot, maybe the bike guy hit her? Maybe he was delivering her parcel and hit her?
They can call the police to settle the disputes,it's the standard way in China to settle traffic disputes, police will be there in minutes.
The uniform shows the deliveryman is deliverying food, no food is being delivered in the middle of the road. The lady obvious took the food by herself. whoever the mistake for that accident, food should not be taken for free.

They can call the police to settle the disputes,it's the standard way in China to settle traffic disputes, police will be there in minutes.
The uniform shows the deliveryman is deliverying food, no food is being delivered in the middle of the road. The lady obvious took the food by herself. whoever the mistake for that accident, food should not be taken for free.

The clip is 6 seconds long, what evidence is there that the food is stolen? The delivery guy doesn't even react, even though he can clearly see the package is taken, he closes the lid too.

Without the full clip, every comment made about this video is an assumption, and unfortunately the first few assumptions, were all racist.

The clip is 6 seconds long, what evidence is there that the food is stolen? The delivery guy doesn't even react, even though he can clearly see the package is taken, he closes the lid too.

Without the full clip, every comment made about this video is an assumption, and unfortunately the first few assumptions, were all racist.
We are Chinese and we know how food is being delivered here, do you seriously believe a minor traffic accident just miraculously involves the couple who coincidentally the buyer of the food? The deliveryman tries to stop the lady, he was just not violently trying to do so, a food order is not really worth the conflct. and no deliverymen's bags have just one order. they always have many orders to be delivered in one go.

@beijingwalker

I'm surprised you've posted thread like this.

I mean a few months ago you would post threads about Chinese - Africa brotherhood

What makes you change?
No, I just post based on facts, good and bad.

My posts are not race based, I also posted this

White karen asks Chinese bus driver to go back to China in Chinese city Hong kong, and the drive tells her " You are in China". there are good foreigners and bad foreigners in China,

Last edited:
The introduction of uncivilized groups into a civilized society is a disaster, and the efficient operation of a civilized society is an order based on rules.

The existence of these people will destroy basic life. For example, express delivery in China is unsupervised and no one takes it randomly.

I once again urge the Chinese government to turn the Immigration Bureau back into the Exit-Entry Administration Bureau and strictly manage foreigners.

A very short video that did not actually reveal anything in its entirety would be misleading.

Even if some did bad thing, it is not right to lay guilt to the whole group. That is the same way that anti-China blame Chinese gov't, culture and people just because one Chinese tourist did some bad thing.

Africa is very instrumental to rise of China against USA -- reason China is giving large number of scholarship and keep allowing African to remain in long duration in many Chinese cities.

Back
Top Bottom