What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..guys.. @syedali73
also, @levina too

This guy @Umair Nawaz claims to be a lot of things.

Once he was running some company of his own, and then all of a sudden he was a student at some Defence college in Pakistan.
Then someone informed us he claimed to be the son of a Four Star General. Very often he will claim some highly improbable and weird theories and say he has 'inside information'.
Then he went overboard and made a few mistakes. He claimed he stays in Pakistani Kashmir and he rides a Lexus SUV, while his dad rides a 'Toyata' Pajero. Yes, he said Toyota and that too spelt it wrong. Nobody owning the car will make mistake between Mitsubishi and Toyota.
Someone had asked him to post a few pictures of that Lexus. He had posted some pictures with registration number blackened. The images turned out to be of a car somewhere in UK.

Many people took screenshots of those posts that day, should not be hard to find.

This guy is basically a liar and an attention seeker, nothing more, and from what I have observed, he has a little brain too.

@Umair Nawaz Get a life bro, a real one :)
Otherwise you will be oiling your cycle for the rest of your life and never get to ride a Lexus for real.
And now you are wishing some female member in this forum to get raped ? That's really really low. What kind of human being you are ?
Like i said before son i just dont claim. But im what i have told. U meanwhile r welcome to enjoy yr bumpy rides in yr marutis as well as veggie diet.:omghaha:

yes janab, i have read Post # 338, but you should read 339 too....read 341 and see how you responded in 342......
So you are now going to deny that he is VCheng? and he is a simpleton civilian too? Good for you.

Secondly, Levina is the point of discussion here NOT VCheng. Are you going to deny that she is a Hindutvawadi terrorist apologist and an islamophobe?

So you are now going to deny that he is VCheng? and he is a simpleton civilian too? Good for you.

Secondly, Levina is the point of discussion here NOT VCheng. Are you going to deny that she is a Hindutvawadi terrorist apologist and an islamophobe?
Bhai, with due respect, it is not about this or that or any one particular poster, it is about the immense hate and disgust that they spew in just about every thread. Please imagine the human disaster in Syria, and then look at their disgusting and callous posts. Calling those Syrians as evil, telling a story of a camel and associating that with 'evil' Syrian refugees, calling them as ISIS agents, how low one can sink? This is mind boggling. Not long ago, Bharat was one of the allies of Syria and Egypt and Jordan for all these countries were in communist block. What happened now? Well, the veil is gone, now they are totally expose, bilkul nangey in their hatred towards Muslims and Islam. Even a worst kind of human would not abuse a human disaster as they are doing and unabated. Are they really humans?

Okay guy's I am sure nobody can call me Indophile. I take pleasure in knocking India at every opportunity. However guy's lay off Levina. As Pakistani's show we have greater respect for females than Indian's do.

There is no need to for some of the very personal remarks being dished out here. In particular Umair Nawaz those comments about rape were well out of order.

Attachments

• 11988540_470296946482967_7807785506834103191_n.jpg
    11988540_470296946482967_7807785506834103191_n.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 167
@Slav Defence sir why every one is free to insult Islam and them hindutuva lunatics are free to insult Pakistan,you must take strong action against these scums.
About two days ago a drunken Pakistani member was doing same but nobody took action.Everyday these kinds of peoples spirit is increasing.
@Slav Defence i want to know PDF policy of ratings on deleted threads. Because i carry ratings which have no threads.

@Slav Defence Sir below is my observation w.r.t this thread regarding some Indians members here; I would concur with @syedali73 , @Indus Falcon @Atanz and other Pakistani members sentiments about unabated trolling by Indian members, so my humble request is to consider the following points before taking any action....

Following is the list of posts which had derogatory and inflammatory content which instigated a strong response from Pakistani members ... at the end I'll leave you to decide:

Post # 5: There will be significant demographic change due to rabbit style breeding among these refugees.

Post # 8: The gist of this post is nothing but to make fun and mockery of constructing Mosques...implying these Mosques will breed terrorists and nothing else...

The author of Post 11 in his inherent hatred of Muslims wrote the following:
Post # 11: I say let leo roll down few syrians.. use real bullets ... that will surely make them understand who's country they are in.. and they are nothing but guest..

Post # 21: Another Adolf Hitler in making but , Dis time its target changes from Jew to Muslims.

The genius author of the post # 51 below relating the Syrian Refugee crises we are witnessing today to eventually leading to a catastrophy larger than the Holocaust (basically implying a Muslim Holocaust):
Post 51: If the army is already in the picture, there is still hope.
Otherwise we were heading to a Bosnia on a much larger scale, with an intensity not seen since the holocaust.
Remember what I said on another thread.Times change. People do not.
These are the same Germans of the SS death squads. Do not doubt that for a moment.

Here comparison of Hindu vs. Muslim nature...:
Post 61:There is a difference between Hindu & Muslim nature.I am sure most of the Europeans are thinking same way as us..

After all this Islam/muslim bashing the Pakistani members started the defence in the most befitting fashion as required, the context of the OP' discussion was on Syrian refugees wanting to have a better future for their children and women folk and how Germany is contemplating a strategy to embrace these new emigrants and NOT to malign Muslims in general and Islam as a religion in particular or to co-relate the construction of Mosques to strongly concluding the increase in Terrorism.... These postings which I have listed above gives you a glimpse of the mindset and how the inherent hatred dictates and overwhelms ones ability to perform critical thinking unmasking the prejudices...

@Slav Defence sir why every one is free to insult Islam and them hindutuva lunatics are free to insult Pakistan,you must take strong action against these scums.
About two days ago a drunken Pakistani member was doing same but nobody took action.Everyday these kinds of peoples spirit is increasing.
@Slav Defence i want to know PDF policy of ratings on deleted threads. Because i carry ratings which have no threads.
I think that PDF should increase the number of mods and TTs to ensure that someone is always watching over the "Scum" as you mentioned.
@Slav Defence

@Slav Defence Sir below is my observation w.r.t this thread regarding some Indians members here; I would concur with @syedali73 , @Indus Falcon @Atanz and other Pakistani members sentiments about unabated trolling by Indian members, so my humble request is to consider the following points before taking any action....

Following is the list of posts which had derogatory and inflammatory content which instigated a strong response from Pakistani members ... at the end I'll leave you to decide:

Post # 5: There will be significant demographic change due to rabbit style breeding among these refugees.

Post # 8: The gist of this post is nothing but to make fun and mockery of constructing Mosques...implying these Mosques will breed terrorists and nothing else...

The author of Post 11 in his inherent hatred of Muslims wrote the following:
Post # 11: I say let leo roll down few syrians.. use real bullets ... that will surely make them understand who's country they are in.. and they are nothing but guest..

Post # 21: Another Adolf Hitler in making but , Dis time its target changes from Jew to Muslims.

The genius author of the post # 51 below relating the Syrian Refugee crises we are witnessing today to eventually leading to a catastrophy larger than the Holocaust (basically implying a Muslim Holocaust):
Post 51: If the army is already in the picture, there is still hope.
Otherwise we were heading to a Bosnia on a much larger scale, with an intensity not seen since the holocaust.
Remember what I said on another thread.Times change. People do not.
These are the same Germans of the SS death squads. Do not doubt that for a moment.

Here comparison of Hindu vs. Muslim nature...:
Post 61:There is a difference between Hindu & Muslim nature.I am sure most of the Europeans are thinking same way as us..

After all this Islam/muslim bashing the Pakistani members started the defence in the most befitting fashion as required, the context of the OP' discussion was on Syrian refugees wanting to have a better future for their children and women folk and how Germany is contemplating a strategy to embrace these new emigrants and NOT to malign Muslims in general and Islam as a religion in particular or to co-relate the construction of Mosques to strongly concluding the increase in Terrorism.... These postings which I have listed above gives you a glimpse of the mindset and how the inherent hatred dictates and overwhelms ones ability to perform critical thinking unmasking the prejudices...
I learnt something from you. The posts Sir you have gone through are the ones that I did not report or got deleted. There were posts more abusive and abrasive than these which I either rated or reported and exist no longer for your perusal. What I learnt is that next time I'll also put together a reply such as yours describing and dissecting those posts and let the admin to judge for themselves. It is crossing all limits now. Thank you for taking time and coming up with such a comprehensive post.

Hindu infestation has increased to a state which has crossed limits.
They troll/de-rail every thread which is in favour of Pakistan. They have only one aim, which is to let down Pakistan.
Even in some threads I observed comments against Islam.

Some of the members are so delusional and negative that I never reply to them, even when they quote me and write nasty comments.

This forum has a lot of credibility internationally and such massive trolling and no check on new members from across the border will will effect it.

This has to be controlled at the earliest.

Hindu infestation has increased to a state which has crossed limits.
They troll/de-rail every thread which is in favour of Pakistan. They have only one aim, which is to let down Pakistan.
Even in some threads I observed comments against Islam.

Some of the members are so delusional and negative that I never reply to them, even when they quote me and write nasty comments.

This forum has a lot of credibility internationally and such massive trolling and no check on new members from across the border will will effect it.

This has to be controlled at the earliest.
Very well said Sir! :tup:

Not long ago, Bharat was one of the allies of Syria and Egypt and Jordan for all these countries were in communist block. What happened now?
We fully support Bashar al Asad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom