What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
and do tell me what was cheap about this???
is she asking you out on a date???.....grow up yar

Did you look at post#338?

I'm sorry but unlike you I have certain standards, I don't meet Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists, Islamophobes and half baked idiots. If you do, that's your business, but don't ask me to lower myself to your standards

I guess you need to reread your comment again then everything will line-up and as for me, I have a real life which doesn't get affected by your "pink label" @balixd

I'm sorry but unlike you I have certain standards, I don't meet Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists, Islamophobes and half baked idiots. If you do, that's your business, but don't ask me to lower myself to your standards
Please don't be hard on him, he is Pakistani and our brother. I believe he misunderstood and took Nair's bait. Certain posters are master in twisting words and messages and turning our own against us like they did in East Pakistan and then FATA, and Balochistan, and Karachi. You getting angry at your brother will only serve to their sinister purpose.

I guess you need to reread your comment again then everything will line-up and as for me, I have a real life which doesn't get affected by your "pink label"
no offense intended but judging by your attitude & comments, i can pretty much paint a picture of your 'real life'........
If you cannot put a case or justify your action on a 'forum' how can you expect the world not to take your country for granted.....getting emotional their too much, over nothing....no??

@Indus Falcon the actual idea is to just out smart and out maneuver them. And with indians we can easily do that because of their rather defensive mentality and impatient approach towards life. Just done let them dominate u. If so then it doesnt matter how much in mass numbers they r in. U can literally slaughter them all in yr own like how i do it.

For latest check this thread to understand my tactics.

10 REASONS WHY INDIAN NAVY MARCOS ARE DEADLIEST

This thread was opened in order to boost chest thumping from indians and look how i ridiculed them, that yesterday the all ran away.
Okay..guys.. @syedali73
also, @levina too

This guy @Umair Nawaz claims to be a lot of things.

Once he was running some company of his own, and then all of a sudden he was a student at some Defence college in Pakistan.
Then someone informed us he claimed to be the son of a Four Star General. Very often he will claim some highly improbable and weird theories and say he has 'inside information'.
Then he went overboard and made a few mistakes. He claimed he stays in Pakistani Kashmir and he rides a Lexus SUV, while his dad rides a 'Toyata' Pajero. Yes, he said Toyota and that too spelt it wrong. Nobody owning the car will make mistake between Mitsubishi and Toyota.
Someone had asked him to post a few pictures of that Lexus. He had posted some pictures with registration number blackened. The images turned out to be of a car somewhere in UK.

Many people took screenshots of those posts that day, should not be hard to find.

This guy is basically a liar and an attention seeker, nothing more, and from what I have observed, he has a little brain too.

@Umair Nawaz Get a life bro, a real one :)
Otherwise you will be oiling your cycle for the rest of your life and never get to ride a Lexus for real.
And now you are wishing some female member in this forum to get raped ? That's really really low. What kind of human being you are ?

Last edited:
Please don't be hard on him, he is Pakistani and our brother. I believe he misunderstood and took Nair's bait. Certain posters are master in twisting words and messages and turning our own against us like they did in East Pakistan and then FATA, and Balochistan, and Karachi. You getting angry at your brother will only serve to their sinister purpose.
Syed bro, my profession requires me to work along 4 indians on daily basis, communicate with Britis & arabs as a routine matter, so believe me I know when i see a troll and know well how to give a befitting response.....

no offense intended but judging by your attitude & comments, i can pretty much paint a picture of your 'real life'........
If you cannot put a case or justify your action on a 'forum' how can you expect the world not to take your country for granted.....getting emotional their too much, over nothing....no??
But the question is why are you getting so emotional over nothing?

Syed bro, my profession requires me to work along 4 indians on daily basis, communicate with Britis & arabs as a routine matter, so believe me I know when i see a troll and know well how to give a befitting response.....
I understand. Trust me, none of us talked from that point of view. It was neither the intention nor the purpose of this whole debate.

Come on...... Stop it there!!!!!!!

It is ok to dis agree, it is ok to troll each other to a certain level, it is ok to hate a certain religious people to a level.... But then there is a limit.... and you are crossing it....
My posts and other like me dont represent u and people like u. Its for those who deserve,.

Taking cheap shots and behaving like kids.... New low for this forum... I'm out of this thread....

Why out of this thread? Why not out of this forum? Do get of your high horse!

You should be ashamed of yourself, You are a TTA and after seeing the screenshots proving how she gathers her trolls, and spews garbage, you are acting all high and mighty. What a shame!

And then you call yourself secular!

yes janab, i have read Post # 338, but you should read 339 too....read 341 and see how you responded in 342......

Please let it go. Maybe wordings were not well crafted, maybe he took the bait. That is not the point, the point is, we must do something collectively to stop Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists from ridiculing our poor Syrian brothers and sisters and abusing those threads for ridiculing Muslims and Islam. Lets concentrate on this rather than other things. Please.

Why out of this thread? Why not out of this forum? Do get of your high horse!

You should be ashamed of yourself, You are a TTA and after seeing the screenshots proving how she gathers her trolls, and spews garbage, you are acting all high and mighty. What a shame!

And then you call yourself secular!
Secular for personal purposes. Against Muslims they are all united and one.

Please let it go. Maybe wordings were not well crafted, maybe he took the bait. That is not the point, the point is, we must do something collectively to stop Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists from ridiculing our poor Syrian brothers and sisters and abusing those threads for ridiculing Muslims and Islam. Lets concentrate on this rather than other things. Please.
with my work load, i cannot visit all threads, so next time you are encountering one, please tag me into it too, will join the party with you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom