What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
China criticizes US double standards on terrorism | Page 2

Sirs @waz , @Horus , @Slav Defence , @Hu Songshan , could you please take a look at the negative rating give to my post in the thread I posted a link above?

The post is a political observation and characterization of a regime (polity) and has nothing to do with peoples, cultures, or ethnicity.

I request the negative rating be lifted because it really sets a very wrong precedent. On the forum, regimes (political entities) should be allowed to be criticized. The person who gave me negative rating is on a mission driven by abject hatred.

Now being hated is alright, it means one is free. But, the negative rating is unjust.

I would like to receive your comments and decision, be it on my favor or not.

Regards.

PS: I just noticed my post has been deleted and the reason given by the hateful member for negative rating is the phrase "kindly get lost."

That's really a very open hatred driven enmity and negative rating. I do hope you respond to my request.

You told me to Get Lost. You don't tell people to get lost without offending someone. Unless you and me are an intimate partner (Which we weren't) you don't just go up to other people and tell them to get lost, it's basically the same as telling people to ****-off. It would still be an insult if you tell other people to "Kindly" ****-off, right?

Last edited:
You told me to Get Lost. You don't tell people to get lost without offending someone. Unless you and me are an intimate partner (Which we weren't) you don't just go up to other people and tell them to get lost, it's basically the same as telling people to ****-off. It would still be an insult if you tell other people to "Kindly" ****-off, right?

Come on, that's an exaggeration, apparently. It is not an insult. An insult would target personality. So, *** off is an insult because of its explicit/sexual connotation. "Get lost" has no such connotation; at most, it is a blunt order. And in the cyber-space, it is quite irrelevant. There is no difference between "get lost" and "shut up."

I would consider "shut the *** up" an insult, though.

@Slav Defence , @waz , @Horus this is really getting too much, too personal. Please be frank. The negative rating on the basis of the phrase "get lost" is ridiculously meaningless. The member is indeed on a holy mission and uses his privilege to take revenge because of my political standing and open criticism of the US and its war apparatus.

I never get personal, never use sexual remarks, never involved in racial slur. I am deeply political and my political differences should only be encountered likewise, but not be punished.

Please do something, otherwise the perception toward our good Pakistani friends is going to change for the worse, the traces of which I already began to perceive among my peers here and elsewhere.

Please be fair, frank and impartial, and take quick action, be it in my favor or against. I just kindly request you to consider my message and voice your opinion.

Best.

Come on, that's an exaggeration, apparently. It is not an insult. An insult would target personality. So, *** off is an insult because of its explicit/sexual connotation. "Get lost" has no such connotation; at most, it is a blunt order. And in the cyber-space, it is quite irrelevant. There is no difference between "get lost" and "shut up."

@Slav Defence , @waz , @Horus this is really getting too much, too personal. Please be frank. The negative rating on the basis of the phrase "get lost" is ridiculously meaningless. The member is indeed on a holy mission and uses his privilege to take revenge because of my political standing and open criticism of the US and its war apparatus.

I never get personal, never use sexual remarks, never involved in racial slur. I am deeply political and my political differences should only be encountered likewise, but not be punished.

Please do something, otherwise the perception toward our good Pakistani friends is going to change for the worse, the traces of which I already began to perceive among my peers here and elsewhere.

Please be fair, frank and impartial, and take quick action, be it in my favor or against. I just kindly request you to consider my message and voice your opinion.

Best.

telling people to Get Lost is an offense. In Chinese, you are literally telling me to 滾開.

I don't really care if you think the word is an insult or not, I find it insulting, there were this ads from Singapore Tourism telling Aussie to get off and find the real Singapore, the ads was seen as an insult to many Singapore and Australia even though the original meaning is not actually telling people to get off like you say (it actually tell the Australian to get off their backside and go to Singapore)

What you feel does not matter in this case, as you are offending other people. Not offending yourselves

Best.

It's subjective my friend, and everyone's definition of an insult is different. Some folks are more sensitive?
Although I will say a negative rating is a bit harsh in my personal opinion this time.
@jhungary
Maybe a reversal? Or a warning next time?

I'll refer it to other mods.

It's subjective my friend, and everyone's definition of an insult is different. Some folks are more sensitive?
Although I will say a negative rating is a bit harsh in my personal opinion this time.
@jhungary

Dear @waz , it is beyond subjective, it is personal revenge. I do not wish to get too wordy on this, but, I believe you (the mods) can do and should do something about this as it is getting too obvious.

The member is acting out of abject hatred, that's obvious to see. There should not be no such privilege. I must have hurt him by my political comments at the most sensitive, and this is the way he takes revenge.

It is not professional. It is not fair. It is very obvious and also cheap. The member shows his true colors and intention very clearly, which is not tactical. I am not sure what the person is doing in real life, but being so poorly tactical and highly emotional are not the indicators of what the person claims to be.

I am slightly insulted to be hated by such person. I should have attracted attention from more philosophical and tactical people.

Although I never get into conversation with the person, he is constantly showing up on my threads and putting out his own personal insults, and believe me, if one is determined, one can easily pull out many negative ratings from his own comments. Because the person gets personal and emotional and carried away so easily.

I do hope that respected Pakistani mods @Horus , @WebMaster and others will take close attention to this issue and restore confidence on our part toward the impartiality and fairness of the forum. Otherwise my perception is honestly starting to change and, being a well-published young academician, I do not wish this kind of trivial issues to influence my perception of Pakistan as a friendly partner of my country, Greater China.

I never insulted people. I never get into long conversation with people, as I do not have time.

I criticized regimes and governments, which is what I do.

Please kindly refer this to other mods and, I would also anticipate yourself to not simply sympathize with me, but also do something to restore justice. I wish this issue will not be lost in the long conversation between parties. I wish the mods to state their opinion momentarily and do or not to something quickly. I anticipate real outcome, be it on my favor on not.

But please do not let this get wordy or lengthy. The member has all the time. I do not. Just outcome.
regards.

Last edited:
@jhungary

The different is, he was warned before, many time. To a point where, me, him and @Slav Defence even have a private chat going on about the item, every time. This is not about how sensitive I am to a certain word, but about lack of respect and general insult directed at people, country and organisation.

He was warned by @Slav Defence and me before to avoid using such wording, but he seems to be not able to resist and desist. Hence the negatve rating. He had dodge the previous 2 ratings already, so I had already gave him quite ample chances

Dear @waz , it is beyond subjective, it is personal revenge. I do not wish to get too wordy on this, but, I believe you can do something about this as it is getting too obvious.

The member is acting out of abject hatred, that's obvious to see. There should not be no such privilege. I must have hurt him by my political comments at the most sensitive, and this is the way he takes revenge.

It is not professional. It is not fair. It is very obvious and cheap. The member shows his true color and intention very clearly, which is not tactical. I am not sure what the person is doing in real life, but being so poorly tactical and highly emotional are not the indicators of what the person claims to be.

I am slightly insulted to be hated by such person. I should have attracted attention from more philosophical and tactical people.

Although I never get into conversation with the person, he is constantly showing up on my threads and putting out his own personal insults, and believe me, if one is determined, one can easily pull out many negative ratings from his own comments. Because the person gets personal and emotional and carried away so easily.

I do hope that respected Pakistani mods @Horus , @WebMaster and others will take close attention to this issue and restore confidence on our part toward the impartiality and fairness of the forum.

Please kindly refer this to other mods and, I would also anticipate yourself to not simply sympathize with me, but also restore justice.

regards.

lol, you tell me to get lost, and then you are saying I am leaving you a negative rating for revenge?

So @waz you see this is what I was talking about, he keep seeing all this tiny little insult are justified because he think I was revenging something (I don't even know what I was supposed to revenge??).One time he is comparing US president as a Lap Dancer (I am putting it in a good way actually as he is actually implying he is a prostitute), @Slav Defence said this shouldn't be and he said he will not do it again, then I let it slide, then he is saying all US Soldier are rapist (Be definition he is indirectly saying I am a rapist too), again, @Slav Defence asked him to tone down and I let him slide, then finally this, I am not going to let it slide this time. Because you see there is a pattern emerging.

Hi i would like to report FrenchPilot for giving unjust negative ratings. Please go through following posts.
Protesters attempt burning copies of Holy Quran on French island | Page 2

This member was lucky that someone deleted his post and the negative rating that i gave to him.

4454.png

-
So,sayinf that a French christian alqaeda is in the making and bringing the crusades to make France/French look like some racist terrorist nation doesn't deserve a negative rating ?

-
This member is also lucky,the mods are cleaning the threads and deleting their posts.

Protesters attempt burning copies of Holy Quran on French island | Page 4
If need be i would like to debate over how they are unjustified and a blatant abuse of authority.

7755.png

And this comment doesn't justify a negative rating ?
-
I already gave a negative rating to this member (but he deleted his post) after telling X that his country was full of prostitutes,was the first exporter of prostitutes,that they will again enslave the X. (I kept a proof if the mods want.)
-
@WAJsal @waz @Slav Defence

@jhungary
-

Plz inform me the reason of my ban. I dont know why I got ban last week ..........

This member was lucky that someone deleted his post and the negative rating that i gave to him.

View attachment 282756
-
So,sayinf that a French christian alqaeda is in the making and bringing the crusades to make France/French look like some racist terrorist nation doesn't deserve a negative rating ?

View attachment 282758

And this comment doesn't justify a negative rating ?
-
I already gave a negative rating to this member (but he deleted his post) after telling X that his country was full of prostitutes,was the first exporter of prostitutes,that they will again enslave the X. (I kept a proof if the mods want.)
-
@WAJsal @waz @Slav Defence

@jhungary
You can quote as many people as you like....................There is a difference of perception here. Terrorists and extremists in west are conveniently termed as "ultra nationalists" for us they are terrorists for example Anders Behring Breivik. He is never termed as terrorist by the western media, so if you think we are going to view the things from western perspective then that isn't happening and that is the core point here. France is involved in unjust armed conflicts in many Muslim states and so is a terrorist entity for people of those states. You believe that or not that is upto you. But that member only towed the narrative that wasn't western or in other words non-Muslim.
@Slav Defence Please do justice, we in the Muslim world shouldn't be made to accept the Non-Muslims side of the story alone. We also have a story to tell and its pretty convincing.

Last edited:
You can quote as many people as you like....................There is a difference of perception here. Terrorists and extremists in west are conveniently termed as "ultra nationalists" for us they are terrorists for example
Anders Behring Breivik. He is never termed as terrorist by the western media, so if you think we are going to view the things from western perspective than that isn't happening and that is the core point here. France is involved in unjust armed conflicts in many Muslim states and so is a terrorist entity for people of those states. You believe that or not that is upto you. But that member only towed the narrative that wasn't western or in other words non-Muslim.
@Slav Defence Please do justice, we in the Muslim world shouldn't be made to accept the Non-Muslims side of story alone. We also have a story to tell and its' pretty convincing too.

This isn't a Christian Vs Muslim thing, chill out. Post in line with forum policies and remain civil. Do not troll and do not quote trolls. If you think someone is writing comments that are hateful, use the report feature.

This isn't a Christian Vs Muslim thing, chill out. Post in line with forum policies and remain civil. Do not troll and do not quote trolls. If you think someone is writing comments that are hateful, use the report feature.
Actually it is, its all about perception. Either you tow the western one or the Muslim one. Now that you have deleted those posts nothing can be done. But a word of advise let people decide what they chose to believe in and don't shove "what you think is right" down peoples throats. defence.pk isn't CNN or BBC where Western propoganda should be considered the only valid explanation. There are many sides to a picture and you should learn to respect diverse opinions. @WebMaster Please go through these last posts.

Although Icarus answered you perfectly IMHoO, I'll just
point this out before you bother SlavDefence needlessly :

Please do justice, we in the Muslim world shouldn't be made to accept the Non-Muslims side of the story alone. We also have a story to tell and its pretty convincing.

You are not made to accept the Non-Muslims side of the story alone, you have a voice to express yours.
That is what a forum like PDF is all about. In fact, this thread is proof alone of the forum management's
will that all can be heard.
You only have to back up your favourite narrative with facts and without injurious fantasies. For instance,
France is involved in unjust armed conflicts in many Muslim states and so is a terrorist entity for people of those states.
You should know that only in Syria is France's justification possibly in question. In Mali, it followed a defence
accord usage by Bamako; in CAR, it was UN sanctioned and in Iraq, it is a local government sanctioned help!
Exaggeration or mistake, I won't judge but it's not right. Just adjust and all will be fine.

Good luck man, Tay.

Actually it is, its all about perception. Either you tow the western one or the Muslim one. Now that you have deleted those posts nothing can be done. But a word of advise let people decide what they chose to believe in and don't shove "what you think is right" down peoples throats. defence.pk isn't CNN or BBC where Western propoganda should be considered the only valid explanation. There are many sides to a picture and you should learn to respect diverse opinions. @WebMaster Please go through these last posts.

I will act in line with forum policy and exercise my duties, remaining impartial and unbiased to the best of my abilities. I will not differentiate between your posts and those of someone else except on the basis of merit. Therefore, I will not let a substandard post remain on the board just based on the fact that it is based against the west, however if you have the proof for it and if it makes logical sense, I will not be able to change it in any way. Even if you say that Obama is a reptilian, muslim, martian, robot and have the proof to back that up, then you should have no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom