What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Icarus answered you perfectly IMHoO, I'll just
point this out before you bother SlavDefence needlessly :

You are not made to accept the Non-Muslims side of the story alone, you have a voice to express yours.
That is what a forum like PDF is all about. In fact, this thread is proof alone of the forum's management's
will that all can be heard.
You only have to back up your favourite narrative with facts and without injurious fantasies. For instance,

You should know that only in Syria is France's justification possibly in question. In Mali, it followed a defence
accord usage by Bamako; in CAR it was UN sanctioned and in Iraq, it is a government sanctioned help!
Exaggeration or mistake, I won't judge but it's not right. Just adjust and all will be fine.

Good luck man, Tay.
The victim did present facts and his post got deleted so your post is quite meaningless since it doesn't add anything extra that i am trying to debate.
France is involved in Libya--------------i am not going to debate it's impact on the lives of Libyans.
I believe Syrians and Libyans make up the most faction of the migrants to Europe, No? ---------Isn't this what the whole fuss is about?
I only addressed mods, so i would appreciate if you wouldn't intervene since i am trying to bring the matter to the attention not debate which side is right or wrong. Thanks.

I will act in line with forum policy and exercise my duties, remaining impartial and unbiased to the best of my abilities. I will not differentiate between your posts and those of someone else except on the basis of merit. Therefore, I will not let a substandard post remain on the board just based on the fact that it is based against the west, however if you have the proof for it and if it makes logical sense, I will not be able to change it in any way. Even if you say that Obama is a reptilian, muslim, martian, robot and have the proof to back that up, then you should have no problems.
So the forum rules donot apply to this post
Thats reality ... more and more people are against muslims in europe like it or not but its all thx to islamic terrorism...
Tell me how is that different from the post that stated that French are becoming terrorists?
@WebMaster @Horus Kindly look at this.

@Icarus We all have and i respect the opinions of everyone,be it against or similar to mines,but at least they should behave like serious persons and not insulting X country or X people,then we could have a serious debate.
But insults will lead to nowhere and will only become a trollfest.

The tone of the above shows you have a long way to go, my poor man!
But if you insist for mod's attention, I'll let you have it, no problem.

You're right that I already spent more than enough of mine on you.
Tay.
If i get distracted by the likes of you . i wont be able to make my point so you might wanna try these tactics elsewhere. Your flag and avatar clearly states which side you are on. So Good day! be goody- goody with some one else.

So the forum rules donot apply to this post

Tell me how is that different from the post that stated that French are becoming terrorists?
@WebMaster @Horus Kindly look at this.

Since you have tagged the higher-ups, I will leave this matter at their discretion now.

@Icarus We all have and i respect the opinions of everyone,be it against or similar to mines,but at least they should behave like serious persons and not insulting X country or X people,then we could have a serious debate.
But insults will lead to nowhere and will only become a trollfest.

I am trying my best to keep these issues limited but recently the European Threads have been becoming an absolute travesty to behold. The level of childish banter is one thing but the openly racist and hateful comments of the European members have really taken me by surprise.

Since you have tagged the higher-ups, I will leave this matter at their discretion now.
Thank you for understanding my point. People(admin) going against their own(admin) is quite a rarity but I'll give it a shot...........At least I'll know that i fought for the right cause.

Crux:
A member says: French extremists are becoming Alqaeeda------Receives a negative rating and post gets deleted.
A Bigot uses term: Islamic terrorism--------- No negative rating and post remains intact.

I am trying my best to keep these issues limited but recently the European Threads have been becoming an absolute travesty to behold. The level of childish banter is one thing but the openly racist and hateful comments of the European members have really taken me by surprise.

Sir, I have been here nearly 5 years. The whole damn circus is going down the drain, IMO.

@Bad Guy I saw a tag regarding negative rating, I don't remember rating you. Please provide the link, will check and reverse if it was done by mistake (the thread which you tagged seems to be closed)

@Bad Guy I saw a tag regarding negative rating, I don't remember rating you. Please provide the link, will check and reverse if it was done by mistake (the thread which you tagged seems to be closed)
You didn't negative rated me. I'm asking if you could undo or neutralize the rating by Icarus. We were talking about pakistani refugees in India. When I provided link to Zibago, Icarus rated my post negative there. Can you undo it? :)

@Icarus I have gotten negative rating from you for calling n Azerbaijani soldier who stabbed a fellow Armenian soldier to death while the latter was sleeping,at a NATO meeting,a "cockroach".Could you pls explain that ? Should I have called him a "brave islamic warrior"? Should we celebrate people who stabb other people to death at friendly meetings while they sleep ?

Also,i had 5 positive ratings,2 have just dissapered today after you've erased one of my posts.They were old ratings so pretty clear that they were erased by some staff member today.Not that i care much but it's pretty childlish to do that and abuse your staff priviliges.If someone chose to give me a positive rating,it's not up to you to erase them 8 months later just because you're butthurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Icarus I have gotten negative rating from you for calling n Azerbaijani soldier who stabbed a fellow Armenian soldier to death while the latter was sleeping,at a NATO meeting,a "cockroach".Could you pls explain that ? Should I have called him a "brave islamic warrior"? Should we celebrate people who stabb other people to death at friendly meetings while they sleep ?

You could have called him nothing at all. Adding an adjective or a phrase to describe a person is not necessary especially one so provocative as the one you have used. As far as if we should celebrate stabbings, never, I would not endorse it. However I would not use words that would hurt the sentiments of an entire community.

Also,i had 5 positive ratings,2 have just dissapered today after you've erased one of my posts.They were old ratings so pretty clear that they were erased by some staff member today.Not that i care much but it's pretty childlish to do that and abuse your staff priviliges.If someone chose to give me a positive rating,it's not up to you to erase them 8 months later just because you're butthurt.

Apparently there has been a bug since yesterday, a lot of people are complaining that ratings, both positive and negative have been disappearing without reason. Even if a particular post is deleted, the rating should stay on but that seems to not be happening. We'll look into it, if we decide to reset from a backup then the ratings will all be restored to what they were. For the meantime, please bear with us.

You could have called him nothing at all. Adding an adjective or a phrase to describe a person is not necessary especially one so provocative as the one you have used. As far as if we should celebrate stabbings, never, I would not endorse it. However I would not use words that would hurt the sentiments of an entire community.

Thanks for the answer.It might offend a community or not but i'll always use pejorative adjectives for "soldiers" who stabb others while they sleep at friendly meetings.Another member got downvoted for cursing a Hezbollah terrorist who killed a 4 year child....it seems we must not talk foul of terrorists,child killers and convicted criminals because we "might offend some communities"....weird.....

If he was wrong then you and your fellow Europeans are wrong too. Your Islamophobia is sickening.

Nonsense.Ours are rightfull complains based on argumentative discussion.Stop these silly accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom